Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Whitby ON L1M 0A3

Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Duct and furnace cleaning

Rupert and his team are so pleasant, courteous and efficient.have been a client for years and will always look to them to get our duct and furnace cleaned. Excellent workmanship always!

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

Complete Home Duct and HVAC Cleaning

Rupert and the Twelve Points team did a wonderful job cleaning out my air ducts and HVAC system. They were punctual, professional, honest, efficient and fair in their price. Id definitely recommend their services (in fact, I already did to my neighbour) and will be using them again in the future. Thanks for the great work!

Thank you Sara for your kind words. We are pleased to know you are happy with our services and thank you for the recommendation to your neighbour. All the best for the summer and see you in a few years!

Mark A. S. in Brampton
Mark A. S. in Brampton

Reliable and Efficient Duct Service

Over the past 10 years, Rupert and his crew have been available anytime I call for the complete duct service package and they do a fantastic job in a very comfortable timeframe.
Even though the crew members change one thing that does not change is the quality of service offered by Rupert's business.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your continued support and we are happy to be able to continue to provide you with great services.
Once again, thank you and have a great summer.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Duct cleaning

Rupert and crew did a fantastic job! Theyre very professional and quick in service. Highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do our. Eat to ensure our clients are happy and we are pleased to know that you are. All the best for the summer and we look forward to working with you again.

-Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Lillian
Lillian
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning Satisfaction Guaranteed.

With one call to 12 Points Air Duct Cleaning, which was promptly answered, I was able to make an appointment 2 days later.
The office called and re-confirmed my date and time and the crew call when and gave me an estimated time of arrival when they were on their way.
On arrival they introduced themselves and told me what they were doing. They even offered to change my filter if I had the replacement. It was a job well done. When I saw what came from my dryer vent I was grateful that I chose the Platinum Package.
I will definitely be using their services again, and wouldn't hesitate to refer others. Quick and efficient service. I am an extremely satisfied customer.
Money well spent.

Lillian, it was a pleasure to meet you and work with you. We are so pleased to know you are happy with our services. Thank you for your kind words and all the best for a great summer!

-Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Shonique in Toronto
Shonique in Toronto

Excellent service

After reading a ton of reviews online, I choose Twelve Points Air Ducts Cleaning to clean my duct, best decision ever, they explain the process, so you know exactly what you are getting. You could feel the difference in the air after the duct was clean. Price was very reasonable, and staff was very friendly. Just bought a new house, and YES, I will be using them again.

Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased to know that you are happy with our services. We look forward to working with you in the future. All the best for the summer!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct cleaning!

Rupert and Paul did an amazing job cleaning our ducts today, they were very friendly and professional!

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to provide a review. We so happy to know you are pleased with our services. All the best to you for the summer!

Excellent

Twelve Points provided 3 important things for me as a client. 1. Transparency in cost 2. Education 3. Efficiency
I would definately refer and recommend. They did a great job and I am more knowledgeable about what is important in duct cleaning.

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. We happy to know that you are pleased with our services. We look forward to working with you again in the future. All the best for 2022.

- Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd

CPD
CPD

Silver Package with Gold Star Service!

Had a great experience with this company from end to end. Great follow up from the office before my appointment, and a great breakdown of the process (including the strength of the equipment, etc).

Rupert and Paul came on time, as communicated, and did a fantastic job. Rupert explained my package to me and explained the difference if I wanted to upgrade - but did not push it at all. It was clear that Rupert and Paul were primarily interested in doing a great job and sharing their knowledge.

Got some great pictures along the way and they often took multiple passes on a given vent if they were not satisfied with how it looked.

They worked cleanly and swiftly, and left almost no mess behind. You don't often find contractors that care so deeply about their standard of work. Highly recommended and would use them again in the future.

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to work with you and to know you are happy with our services. We wish you all the best for the Nee Year!

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

Best Duct and Furnace Cleaning!

They were so fast, efficient, friendly and reliable!
So easy to schedule and really fast. My friend recommended Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to us, and we'll be using them again regularly!

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. We happy to know that you pleased with our services. Thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning for your home maintenance needs. All the best for the New Year!

More about Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

BRONZE PACKAGE - $249

SILVER PACKAGE - $299

GOLD PACKAGE - $389
- A/C Coil Cleaning

PLATINUM PACKAGE - $499
- Complete Air Duct Cleaning (up to 20 vents)
- A/C Coil Cleaning
- Blower Fan Cleaning
- Dryer & Dryer Exhaust Cleaning

Call 647-532-1614 to schedule your Duct Cleaning Today!
20 years experience
Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Central VAC, Exhaust Cleaning, Fireplace Cleaning,

Guaranteed outstanding service.

Twelve Points Duct Cleaning is the #1 solution for creating the cleanest, healthiest air for home and office. Nobody beats our unique 25 ft high pressure air scrubbing duct snake and truck mounted 400 Horsepower machine.

Our air duct vent cleaning team remove dust, fungus, mites & bacteria from your heating and air conditioning vents.
-Asthma sufferers can be helped by having air ducts cleaned regularly
-Allergy symptoms can be reduced
-Utility bills can be lowered & the efficiency of your HVAC system can be improved by having -your air ducts cleaned
-Indoor cleaning can be reduced