Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Whitby ON L1M 0A3

Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Trisha in Toronto
Trisha in Toronto

Great Experience

I found this company here on HomeStars. I called and Rupert answered right away. He didn't say the company name, just hello, and when I asked if it was Twelve Points Duct Cleaning he asked who was calling which I have to say I did find a bit odd. However, given all the reviews on this site, I continued on and I'm glad I did. The team was able to come the next day, which again was kind of a red flag and maybe I put too much faith in this site's reviews because I continued with them again due to the reviews, but all was good. A team of 3 came and were actually early! The whole thing took about an hour and a half and the crew was friendly and efficient. They dealt with my husband for payment as I had left for a quick errand. My husband says they implied that we'd agreed on payment by e-transfer. We actually hadn't spoken about payment and I would've preferred to pay by credit card; because I didn't handle payment I don't actually know if they even take credit card.
We did get a receipt and taxes are included so it wasn't an attempt to avoid tax or anything. Overall I am very pleased with the service by Twelve Points. I'd definitely recommend Rupert and his team.

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Highly Recommend Twelve Points Duct Cleaning

Rupert and Paul were the contractors that came to our house to clean our ducts. We hadnt had them cleaned for a few years and they did an excellent job cleaning all the ducts and air returns.

They were very comprehensive and efficient with their time. I took my own pictures of the air vents in the living room/basement areas before and after they came, and could easily tell the difference. On-Time, Careful, Courteous. Well definitely call them again and recommend them to friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write these words. We are truly pleased to know you are happy with our services. Thank you in advance for your recommendations to friends. All the best for the rest of the summer!
- Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd

George in Markham
George in Markham

Duct cleaning

The customer service was very good. Very prompt and efficient. Was very happy with end result

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you. So happy to read that you happy with our services. All the best for the rest of the summer!

Reliable and professional service

Rupert and Paul were great, friendly, and professional. They did a thorough and professional job after I had dealt with a really bad company before. I would trust them to do a good job for anyone.

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services. Thank you in advance for your referrals. All the best for the summer!

- Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Duct and furnace cleaning

Rupert and his team are so pleasant, courteous and efficient.have been a client for years and will always look to them to get our duct and furnace cleaned. Excellent workmanship always!

Thank you for your kind words! It is our pleasure to work with you and see you again. We look forward to seeing you again in a few years. All the best for the summer!

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

Complete Home Duct and HVAC Cleaning

Rupert and the Twelve Points team did a wonderful job cleaning out my air ducts and HVAC system. They were punctual, professional, honest, efficient and fair in their price. Id definitely recommend their services (in fact, I already did to my neighbour) and will be using them again in the future. Thanks for the great work!

Thank you Sara for your kind words. We are pleased to know you are happy with our services and thank you for the recommendation to your neighbour. All the best for the summer and see you in a few years!

Mark A. S. in Brampton
Mark A. S. in Brampton

Reliable and Efficient Duct Service

Over the past 10 years, Rupert and his crew have been available anytime I call for the complete duct service package and they do a fantastic job in a very comfortable timeframe.
Even though the crew members change one thing that does not change is the quality of service offered by Rupert's business.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your continued support and we are happy to be able to continue to provide you with great services.
Once again, thank you and have a great summer.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Duct cleaning

Rupert and crew did a fantastic job! Theyre very professional and quick in service. Highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We do our. Eat to ensure our clients are happy and we are pleased to know that you are. All the best for the summer and we look forward to working with you again.

-Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Lillian
Lillian
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Duct Cleaning Satisfaction Guaranteed.

With one call to 12 Points Air Duct Cleaning, which was promptly answered, I was able to make an appointment 2 days later.
The office called and re-confirmed my date and time and the crew call when and gave me an estimated time of arrival when they were on their way.
On arrival they introduced themselves and told me what they were doing. They even offered to change my filter if I had the replacement. It was a job well done. When I saw what came from my dryer vent I was grateful that I chose the Platinum Package.
I will definitely be using their services again, and wouldn't hesitate to refer others. Quick and efficient service. I am an extremely satisfied customer.
Money well spent.

Lillian, it was a pleasure to meet you and work with you. We are so pleased to know you are happy with our services. Thank you for your kind words and all the best for a great summer!

-Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning Ltd.

More about Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

BRONZE PACKAGE - $249

SILVER PACKAGE - $299

GOLD PACKAGE - $389
- A/C Coil Cleaning

PLATINUM PACKAGE - $499
- Complete Air Duct Cleaning (up to 20 vents)
- A/C Coil Cleaning
- Blower Fan Cleaning
- Dryer & Dryer Exhaust Cleaning

Call 647-532-1614 to schedule your Duct Cleaning Today!
20 years experience
Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Central VAC, Exhaust Cleaning, Fireplace Cleaning,

Guaranteed outstanding service.

Twelve Points Duct Cleaning is the #1 solution for creating the cleanest, healthiest air for home and office. Nobody beats our unique 25 ft high pressure air scrubbing duct snake and truck mounted 400 Horsepower machine.

Our air duct vent cleaning team remove dust, fungus, mites & bacteria from your heating and air conditioning vents.
-Asthma sufferers can be helped by having air ducts cleaned regularly
-Allergy symptoms can be reduced
-Utility bills can be lowered & the efficiency of your HVAC system can be improved by having -your air ducts cleaned
-Indoor cleaning can be reduced