Green Side Up Contracting

Reviews for Green Side Up Contracting

JudiA from Thornhill
JudiA from Thornhill

Trex deck and railing

My cedar deck, which was 25 years old and approximately 375 sq feet, was in desperate need of replacing. I decided to go with Trex decking and spoke with several companies. I decided on Green Side Up. I was very impressed with the professionalism in obtaining a design and permit, choosing the colour, etc. Jay was also upfront with me about the estimated duration of the job and the start date. When the work began, the organization and smooth flow of everything was another indication to me that I had chosen the right company. On-site, Richard was the "main" man and his expertise, craftsmanship and attention to detail resulted in my absolutely stunning deck. He also took the time to answer all of my questions (and I had a lot) and had absolutely no hesitation in making any minor adjustments I wanted. All the guys were very respectful of my property and the cleanup was done thoroughly upon completion of the job. I am absolutely thrilled with my new deck and my dog is having a nice nap on it in the sunshine. His new favourite place.

Hi Judi,

Thank you so much for your kind words, for your business and most of all thank you so very much for putting your trust into Green Side Up Contracting.

You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I look forward to seeing you in the spring!

905-392-7123

Claire in Richmond Hill
Claire in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Makeover

I found Green Side Up on HomeStars last fall. After reading a number of good reviews, I decided to give it a try. Jay was very responsive and came to visit my property to make initial assessment. Because of the irregular shape of the garden, he recommended a professional designer whose work proved to be so excellent.

Based on the design, Jay gave me a detailed quote listing each item. The projected started the end of April. Even with the restrictions of ongoing pandemic and shortage of staff and materials, Jay and his team managed to complete their part of the entire project on schedule. Throughout the whole time, they were efficient, professional and open to new ideas. I had such a good time working with Jay, Rob and their team members and other project teams Jay recommended including Rocco, Sam, Rob, Daniel and Israel etc. Thanks to their great work, I can fully enjoy my backyard oasis.

Hi Claire,

Thank you so much for your kind words, for your business, for putting your trust into Green Side Up Contracting, and thank you so much for being such a wonderful person to work with.

All the very best,

Jay and team

Fence Installation

Daniel and his crew were very good to deal with and took pride in their work. Materials and installation work were of a high quality.

Thank you very much for you feed back Sir. Thank you for you business and most of all thank you very much much for putting your trust into Green Side Up Contracting.

Mike from Markham
Mike from Markham
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Deck & Fence

We had a very failing deck with a sun room on it and a fence that was on it's last legs and we asked Jay and company to replace the fence and deck.

First up we are absolutely thrilled with deck and fencing! The project came together even better than we had hoped. In addition working with Green Side Up has been one of the best contracting experiences we've have to date.

The crews have been incredibly fast and professional with their work. Jay has been responsive, transparent and an honest partner throughout this process.

We will absolutely be asking to work again with Green Side Up for future projects

Hi Mike,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to build this for you. I remember the first day we met, I kinda left your place scratching my head thinking - how are we going to convert this space into something function-able!!

But we did it!!!!!

Thank you for your business and most of all Sir, thank you for putting your trust into Green Side Up Contracting.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

Sandeep in Toronto
Sandeep in Toronto

Fence

Jay and his team are true professionals and amazing at what they do. We hired the team to put up a fence and they did an amazing job and ahead of schedule. My neighbour was not happy I was putting up a fence and caused some trouble for the team but they handled it really well and I truly appreciate their patience. Hiring this team again for their services is a no brainer. I would recommend them to my family and friends any day.

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your kind words, for your business and most of all, thank you very much for putting your trust into Green Side Up Contracting.

Wishing you all the best.

Natalie in Maple
Natalie in Maple

High quality deck

I can't be more pleased with the work that Jay and his team (Matt and Stephan) have put in for our new Trex Deck with Trex Rain escape. From the quote, to the permits, to the extra features (Trex lighting on the steps, glass railings, full shed), they aim to please. They worked seamlessly with our other contractors and they were always available for my questions. They secured our supplies from the beginning and they were quick and efficient.

Well done Green Side Up! I highly recommend you.

Aweeee thank you very much for your kind words Natalie! You were awesome to work with - so thank you for that!!

Also thank you so very much for putting your trust into Green Side Up Contracting.

Backyard Fence

Jay and his crew were so great to work with! I will definitely use them again for any future work I need done. I highly recommend them!!!

Hi Lesley,

Thank you very much for your kind works, for your business, and most of all thank you so much for your feedback.

Jay

Backyard interlock patio

Jay, Rob and the entire crew are extremely professional and easy going! They transformed our boring backyard into a space we are going to enjoy for years to come.
Jay provided excellent service from the initial contact, inspection and quote and followed through on all areas agreed to, keeping us in the loop at all stages.
It was a pleasure to have such a fun, skilled team working on our project. Highly recommended and will be contacting for future projects!

Hi G&J,

Thank you so much for your kind words, for your business, for referring us to your friends, for being such an amazing client to work for...AND, thank you so much for putting trust into Green Side Up Contracting.

Enjoy your new space and be well!

Fence

We are really happy with this project. Jay and his team were great to deal with and the quality of work is first rate. The project started a bit later than originally planned due to unforeseen delays but once started the team completed the entire project in about a week. Unlike other contractors who may start a job and walk away and come back weeks later, Jay’s team stuck it out and finished…even in the middle of a heat wave. We would definitely use Green Side Up again and would refer others to them as well.

Hi K. & A.,

Thank you very much for your support, for your business and for putting your trust into Green Side Up Contracting.

We would be happy to help you finish off your backyard, when the time is right.

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Patio, Front Porch, Front Walkway, and Driveway

We are delighted with the results of our recent project with Green Side Up Contracting Inc. We had an old deck, old front walkway, and asphalt driveway removed, and had a new backyard patio, new front walkway, and new driveway constructed using interlocking pavers. We also had our front porch capped with flagstone.

This company is very professional, and all personnel were very nice to work with, and receptive to owner-initiated design changes that came about along the way regarding this project.

The project was handled in an organized manner, with minimal disruption to us over the course of the project. The work site was always kept clean at the end of each workday, and there was little noise and inconvenience to our neighbours.

The crew paid attention to detail and spent time arranging and rearranging pavers to make things look just right.

Green Side Up Contracting Inc. certainly aims to please their clients, and for us they succeeded. My wife and I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone looking to have interlocking pavers, or flagstone installed on their property. In fact, we are looking forward to using them regarding our next project in 2022.

Check them out. I think you will like what you find out.

Hi Thomas and Espy,

I must start off by saying, to you both, you are both amazing clients to work with. We know how much you appreciate the work that was completed and that in itself is pretty amazing!

Thank you very much for you review. Thank you for being so awesome to work with. Thank you for your business, and most importantly, thank you so very much for putting your trust into Green Side Up Contracting.

See you in 2022, and until then, be well Sir.

More about Green Side Up Contracting

Green Side Up Contracting Inc. is a professional member of Landscape Ontario & we are an authorized TrexPro - GOLD status!

Over the last 21 years we have established ourselves within the construction industry as an honest and reputable contractor. We have earned this reputation by shaping the company around four core values: honesty, transparency, quality of workmanship, backed by above industry standard warranties!

As the President of Green Side Up Contracting Inc. and a board member of the Toronto Chapter of Landscape Ontario, PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT and delivering EXCELLENCE are two of Jay's key priorities.

****************************10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY - FENCING ****************************

Green Side Up Contracting Inc is a consistent award winning, construction company that focuses on delivering high quality workmanship and superior customer service. We put our trust into our clients with extremely favorable payment terms - pay when the job is completed! We are an active member of our community and believe in helping those who are less fortunate.

Services provided include but are not limited to:

-> Fence Construction (80' linear feet minumum)

-> Interlocking & Landscape Construction

-> Deck Construction (200 sq foot minumim)

- Trex
- Cedar

-> Basements, bathrooms and kitchens (currently booking into January 2022)

***

Not only does Green Side Up Contracting Inc focus on PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT by offering a TEN-YEAR structural WARRANTY on fencing, we also believe that doing business together should be simple and transparent.

***

Please use our SELF SERVE CALCULATORS to obtain an INSTANT ESTIMATE for your DECK, FENCE or INTERLOCK project:

FENCE CALCULATOR: https://greensideupcontracting.com/fence-building-calculator/

DECK CALCULATOR: https://greensideupcontracting.com/deck-calculator/

INTERLOCKING CALCULATOR: https://greensideupcontracting.com/interlock-cost-calculator/

***

Please be sure to check our work by visiting:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/greensideupcontracting/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRNuc7PofUOEHCwMf7NdUzQ/videos?view_as=subscriber

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenSideUpContracting/

We would also invite you to come on site during the construction process, so you can see our work in progress!

***

Building is fun, business is great, people are terrific and life is wonderful! (even in these challenging times)

I ask that you put your trust into Green Side Up Contracting - we not disappoint!!

On your side,