Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

Cris A in Markham
Cris A in Markham

Water damage clean up and repair

The assessment of the damage, clean up and repair of the affected areas were done promptly and professionally. Dino and his crew were very pleasant to deal with, professional and on time. Very satisfied with the service and quality of work at a reasonable cost.

Thanks Cris for your comments. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you.

Stay well,

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roofing and drywalling

We've worked with a number of trades before, but the team that PuroClean sent to fix our roofing and drywall after a rainstorm were absolutely the best! Here's why: They provided a clear, concise in-depth assessment of issues and communicated all possible scenarios and potential associated costs. They arrived on time and executed the work perfectly, cleaning up after themselves so that it seemed they were never there - just that I had a brand new exceptionally well installed roof and new drywalling. They treated my property and my home as if it was their own and were so very respectful of my possessions and my needs. Truly a world class company and I am so grateful I found them.

It's our pleasure to have been our service to you.
The PuroClean Team

DaveB
DaveB

Complete Fire Restoration

Our tenant had a kitchen fire in our condo rental unit. The kitchen was half destroyed and the entire apartment had smoke damage.
Dino and his team did a tremendous job restoring the place to the highest quality standards.

I had a lack of proper insurance and was living in Australia (on a 14-16 hour time difference) which made for a complicated and stressful situation.
Dino was a lifesaver!!
Not only was the work high quality, he took the time to explain everything in great detail, investigate alternatives, help me make decisions, price things fairly, and get just about every small job finished until the place was like new. The communication across the world was excellent and I can only say positive things about Puroclean!

Thank you Dave for the review. You've been great to deal with half way across the globe! The unit does look great, and it was our pleasure to be of service to you!

The PuroClean Team.

Michael.loschiavo
Michael.loschiavo

Ceiling leak

PuroClean was excellent!! They showed up right away and discovered what the problem was quickly. Their expertise and professionalism really helped me through an experience that was extremely stressful. I would definitely use them again!!

Glad we were able to help get things back to normal! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent service

Puro clean goes above and beyond the distance to make sure their clients are thoroughly satisfied. Thank you puro clean for taking good care of us. Highly recommend this company.

It was a pleasure to be of service!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Water Damage Check

Our sink sprung a leak that resulted in the water pouring through a light fixture in the ceiling of the room below. We were pretty stressed and concerned about what the extent of the water damage may be.

Response time: immediate.
Demeanor: Mike has a very calming nature, and our stress levels went way down.
Knowledge: A+

Mike was prepared, professional and very thorough. He visited multiple rooms in the house to ensure that we knew exactly how far the water had spread and how extensive the damage was.

We appreciated Mike's insight and his next step instructions.

The service was above and beyond!

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to be of service!

Lisa
Lisa

Renovation after water damage

Dino and his team went above and beyond! I had a series of disasters and floods and they were able to help me navigate all of it and give me a great new place to live in!!

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you!!

Curtis in Toronto
Curtis in Toronto

Repair.replace damaged hardwood floor.

A leak from a kitchen appliance caused our hardwood floor to warp and buckle. PuroClean replaced the entire floor in a highly professional manner. We were happy and impressed with the professionalism and high standards of the company.

Thank you Curtis. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Supreme
Supreme

Basement flood

Basement flood. Emergency services. Repairs Very well done! No inconvenience at my home. Clean and organized. Extra care taken on repairs. Communication from contractor on a regular basis. Thank you!

Thank you very much for taking the time send in your review. It's been our pleasure to be of service!

The PuroClean Team

Marcy M.
Marcy M.

Water mitigation

I have had to deal with water issues in my basement twice in less than two years. Thank goodness I found PuroClean! Both times Dino and his team were lifesavers! Their quick response time saved my carpet and under-pad from damage both times. During the most recent visit, Vince thoroughly checked for moisture and removed drywall only where necessary. He then prepared the area for the dryers and dehumidifier. I was most impressed with the level of professionalism and genuine concern to help with this ongoing water issue. Hopefully I will not have to deal with this again, but if I do, I would 100% call Dino!

It's been a pleasure to be of service to you Marcy.
Stay well.

More about Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

PuroClean Canada is a leader in providing complete services in mold detection & removal. Our expertise in property damage emergencies, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property loss.

Our understanding and compassion during the recovery process has earned PuroClean the reputation of being known as “The Paramedics of Property Damage™" and a provider of choice for insurance professionals and property owners throughout Canada and the United States. We pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration and Mold Detection & Removal
1. Water Damager Restoration: Our trained professionals identify the full extent of water damage, both obvious and unseen, by using moisture sensors and detectors. This ensures that a thorough remediation and cleanup within the damaged property is always completed, no matter the size of the water emergency project. Some examples of the water damage services handled by PuroClean are: Flooded Basements, Sump pump failure, Sewer backup, Cracks in the foundation leading to seepage and many more incidents where water has damaged your home or property. 2. Fire Damage Restoration: As property owners, we understand how devastating a fire can be, which is why we take the time to walk each owner through every step of the restoration process. Our main goal is to meet the needs of the customer and ensure that their mind is at ease throughout the entire process. We determine the full extent of the fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat and residues from fire and smoke. It is essential that we provide open communication with the property owner, ensuring that they are fully aware of what will be taking place in their home following this unexpected loss. PuroClean is determined in their processes to prevent replacement costs that reduce overall expenditures, saving the property owner money wherever possible. 3. Mould Inspection and Mitigation: When it comes to a property that has been affected by Mould we use environmentally friendly cleaning agents, a botanical spray and a hydroxyl to ensure that the infected area has been completely sanitized and cleansed. Through this multifaceted process, mould spores are captured and killed, leaving behind a clean area and fresh scent. Whether your property has been affected by Attic Mould, Mould in the Kitchen, Basement Mould or any other kind of mould in your home or property the Paramedics of Property Damage are your trusted restoration specialists. 4. Biohazard & Trauma Cleanup: In your time of need, let our professional technicians take care of you and your family, providing you peace of mind. Our services will be professionally completed and your space and belongings handled with care. We offer the following Biohazard clean ups: Blood and Bodily fluid cleanup, Suicide and Homicide Cleanup, Accidental Death Clean up, Sewage Cleanup and Sanitation Services, Rodent and Bird Feces Cleanup Services and Hoarding Cleanup Services.
2010