Bml

Reviews for Bml

DeanR in Toronto
DeanR in Toronto

Great IKEA Kitchen Installation

Bohdan and Leo installed a new IKEA kitchen for our home remodel. They were incredibly helpful in answering questions I had while trying to decide on the design of the kitchen. The quality of the installation was fantastic and they treated our home with care. Their expertise was invaluable when it came to instaling some of the more complicated aspects of our kitchen design. I would highly recommend BML for any IKEA kitchen project you have.

Thank you very much for your high appreciation of our work.

MaraG in Toronto
MaraG in Toronto

evaluation

I recently sought BML help install IKEA cabinets. Overall I found both Bohdan and Leo competent, diligent and highly professional. After initial contact, they offered a detailed, itemized estimate based on the design I provided. The cost was reasonable and affordable. Once we signed a contract, they showed up on time and they completed the work exactly within the time frame they promised.

During the installation process, they offered helpful suggestions to adjust the design and they discussed some options they wanted me to consider. More than anything, I was impressed by their professional attitude and their integrity. When I work with contractors, like most I value honesty and professional competence. They fulfilled both criteria. I have no hesitation to recommend them.

Dear Mara! You were really excellent as a client, punctual and organized The work went through smoothly because of this!
Thank you . BML

James in Mississauga
James in Mississauga

Solid Job With Ikea Kitchen

They are an intelligent and thoughtful Father and Son squad that care about the outcome of their work. They did a great job, even in our crooked house, and nicely customised aspects of our ikea Kitchen for us on request. They were flexible with scheduling and got the work done when they said they would. Highly recommend for installing ikea kitchens.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Enjoy your kitchen.

Stacie in Ottawa
Stacie in Ottawa

Ikea kitchen installation - We highly recommend BML

We recently completed a renovation of our home and kitchen. We decided BML was the way to go for the installation of our new IKEA kitchen and we’re so happy we did! Bohdan and Leo are super knowledgeable about IKEA’s products and installation. We really appreciated their expertise, patience and offering us suggestions when needed on what would work best for our kitchen design and layout to make it exactly what we were hoping it would be. We would definitely use BML again in the future and highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you again Bohdan and Leo for your professionalism, excellent workmanship and care into installing our beautiful new kitchen!
~ Stacie & Matt

Dear Stacie & Matt, Enjoy your new kitchen and thank you for appreciation of our work. It is a big reward for any tradesman to receive such great review! Call us any time.

Satisfied
Satisfied

Installation of new kitchen

Clean install of a new Ikea kitchen that required a lot of customization around unique fridge size, longer than normal island and duct run right above wall cabinets and behind a peninsula. Also install of large PAX unit that required some special adjustments to fit.

Bodhan ensures he checks the cupboard/component list before they arrive so there is no wasted time. Despite spending a few hours at Ikea, they still noted some missing pieces and had suggestions on a better way to save costs and do a better install. This was a finicky job in terms of layout to ensure the perfect alignment of the island with the wall cabinets and the peninsula and Bodhan and Leo did a fantastic job.

They arrived on time and completed the job on schedule.

This is the second time I have used them for a kitchen (did another family member's reno two years ago) and I would have no hesitation in recommending them and hiring them again.

Thank you very much! It was a great pleasure to work for such knowledgeable, patient and creative customer as you were. Enjoy your kitchen.

Walter in Mississauga
Walter in Mississauga

IKEA Kitchen installation

We recently renovated out kitchen with an IKEA design and products. BML performed the assembly and installation. Quite simply, they did a great job!! Their work is neat and clean and their workmanship is exceptional. I am a very fussy client and I'm pleased to say I could find no fault with their work. Their pricing is also VERY competitive. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend BML to anyone considering a kitchen renovation...in fact I already have.

Dear Walter, Thank you for your warm words and giving references about our work.This really helps in growing our business. I hope you will enjoy your kitchen for many years. Thank you again, Bohdan

Wanda from Toronto
Wanda from Toronto

Ikea Kitchen Installation

I have had three kitchens installed by Bohdan & Leo and have also referred them to family and friends. All of us are 100% satisfied with our "IKEA" kitches. There work is very precise and workplace is left immaculate. They are very honest and straightforward in regards to any potential problems that could arise, especially important in an older home! Price quote was accurate and again any potential extras were given up front. They were punctual, despite our crazy winter weather, kitchen was installed promptly and on time. These guys are the best and IKEA kitchens are a wonderful option with endless possibilities. Just have to use your imagination and Bohdan & Leo will do the rest. Dec 2018

Dear Wanda , It is always a great pleasure to work with you. We prize you not only as nice customers but also as very good people. In our turn let us THANK you for the help when our car broke 35 km away from your house . It was so nice of you! Thank you again !

Hossein in Keswick
Hossein in Keswick

Great professionalism combined with solid talent

Bohdan and his son Leo accepted our kitchen job and finished the whole work in less than two working days. (Kitchen is medium to small size)
They used such finess that were able to save a full sheet of 3x8 feet cover panel and also another smaller cover panel like an amazing skilled tailor would do custom making a suit.
That translated into over $250 savings for me. I returned them to Ikea. I also had a very problematic hood installation since my setup was all crooked and they fixed the hood brilliantly.

The final kitchen looks as Ikea has created it for this space solely.

Thank you Bohdan. Thank you Leo.
Hossein Fasihi (Thornhill)

Thank you for the high appreciation of our work and skills. We always treat our customer's kitchen as if it is our own. We hate wasting our client's money and materials. Also it was a pleasure to work with you.

Allison in Burlington
Allison in Burlington

Kitchen installers

“My sister used BML for her Toronto condo kitchen installation and highly recommended Bohdan and Leo. I couldn’t be happier with their workmanship on my Ikea kitchen project. They were extremely professional, available to help with customizing my layout and the install was completed in the estimated timeframe. The west wall had two different (unexpected) obstacles and the end result is seamless. Their limitless knowledge of the various Ikea options is incredible. They exceeded my expectations! I would recommend BML to anyone looking for top notch quality installation.

Allison from Burlington October 2018”

Thank you !
We also were lucky having such pleasant clients ! Have a happy and healthy New Year !

Great workmanship

Really happy we chose Bohdan and Leo - exemplary work from start to finish! They are knowledgeable, easily adaptable and show great workmanship! Installation completed as promised, would definitely recommend!

Thank you very much ! Enjoy your kitchen !

More about Bml

BML/ IKEA kitchen installers ( 60-70 kitchens per year! )bmlkitcheninstallers. ca Planning, designing, installation. Creative customisation for difficult kitchens - your regular IKEA kitchen may looks like high-end kitchen. 24/ 7 customer service, 3 years warranty, quality work on a budget. .
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Toronto?