Shutters & Blinds
Shutters & Blinds

Reviews for Emcoss Window Blinds

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Friendly and knowledgeable

Highly recommend this company to service your blinds. He was friendly and had great expertise. I could tell he was not trying to just take money from me and wanted to work with me to come up with the best solution for my windows.

Custom window blinds

Work was done well and efficiently. 3 custom windows including patio door for condo apartment. Roller blinds. Work done as advertised. Excellent end result. Happy with the work and would use again.

Ryan in Mississauga
Ryan in Mississauga

Blinds for our Condo

Maurice from Emcoss Blinds did an excellent job. He was helpful in finding the right kind of blinds and flexible on the consultation time. Maurice discussed the pros and cons of the kinds of blinds we were considering and was upfront on the cost as well. He helped us select the best kind for our situation. He was professional, timely, and very clean while in our home. Our new blinds look great and greatly enhance the look of our place. I can't recommend Emcoss Blinds and Maurice more!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Maurice is our guy!

He installed the blinds quick but precise! he's a pro. It was a quick turnaround and seamless. Would engage this company again for sure! Thank you Emcoss. What else can I say? all good

Thank you for this awesome review! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. It was great working with you as well~
All the best to you and your family!

Sallys
Sallys
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Roller blinds

What an amazing job! It really brought my apartment together and made it feel so homey. Im a corner unit so I had to do 9 windows and what a difference it made. I would highly recommend!

Hi Sallys,
Thank you so much for this awesome review! This means a lot.
All the best to you and your family~

Justin
Justin
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Blinds

They did a great job in my condo. They were fast, friendly, and the blinds look great! It completes my place. I appreciate the help and advice given. Thank you!

Hi Justin,
Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. This means a lot to me and our company.
We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. All the best to you and your family!

hassan.chilmeran
hassan.chilmeran
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

Roller blinds

I hired Emcoss to install blinds in my condo and am very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend them. They’re courteous, prompt, knowledgable, and skilled. They do offer a variety of Blinds (modern, Contemporary, traditional etc..) and have them installed in no time! They’re really good!

Hi Hassan,
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and the recommendation. We are so glad that you are happy with our job. All the best!

RubyReddz
RubyReddz
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Living room blinds

Just moved into a condo and used Emcoss blinds for the first time and the experience is the best. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to purchase blinds. Maurice was beyond friendly and his services were the best

Wow. Thank you very much! Your review and your recommendations mean a lot to us. All the best!

TheJohnsons in Scarborough
TheJohnsons in Scarborough
1 review Whitby, ON

Vinyl Shutters

This is the 2nd time we have used Maurice's services. Maurice is professional, timely and honest. Our shutters look wonderful in our home and we will be calling him when we are ready to do the windows on the main floor.

Thank you so much and I'm so glad to hear you are happy with our service. This review means a lot.
Thank you.

Window blinds

Excellent job done on my blinds. I will recommend this company tl anybody who wants to get work done on their new space. Staff was Very professional and was on time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. Much appreciated and all the best!

More about Emcoss Window Blinds

We have been in business since 1990, providing: Drapery, Blinds, Shutters, Mouldings, Pot lights and painting services Please see our website for a complete portfolio of services
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Woodbridge?