Hudson Tree Services

Reviews for Hudson Tree Services

Eric C. in North York
Eric C. in North York

Removal of large Birch Tree

I needed a large birch tree removed from my property, but it was in between 2 houses and large enough that I needed help. I received multiple quotes from different companies on Homestars and Hudson Tree Services was very good at providing all the information I needed and did the work for a reasonable price.

They cleaned up the whole are quite well and will be back to remove the stump in a few days.

Thank you so much for supporting the team at Hudson Tree Services.

Joe on Brunswick
Joe on Brunswick

Tall cedar trimming

I would highly recommend Hudson Tree Services. First of all, Dion was quick to return my initial inquiry and gave me a very reasonable estimate soon after. Next he was very accommodating of my schedule and was able to do the work right away. The tall cedars that required trimming were hard to access but Dion and his team managed this tricky job and were pleasant to deal with, respectful of the neighbours, responsive, efficient and they cleaned up beautifully after they were done. I'll definitely be calling them back for future tree trimming.

Thank you so much for your comments Joe. It was a pleasure meeting you and hope to continue working with you in the future.

S.O.
S.O.

took down large oak tree

Extremely satisfied. Completely reliable, very friendly, great customer service/communication, reasonable price, thorough cleanup. The job was done in good time & exactly on budget. No question I would recommend Hudson Tree Services to anyone.

Thank you for those gracious comments and it was a pleasure helping you remove that large declining oak.

Bernard Green from Toronto
Bernard Green from Toronto

Removal of a red oak that had fallen over in a windstorm

Our backyard red oak was pulled from its roots in a windstorm. It took down phone wires. I asked Dion Hudson to come asap for a quote. He came the same day and then he and his crew removed the 80 year old tree from my yard the next day. I have used Hudson Trees 3 times for pruning as well and their work is always excellent; I believe the price is fair.

Thank you very much for your kind words and interest in my company.

Shari Caldwell from Toronto
Shari Caldwell from Toronto

Trees, over 75 ft tall, removed.

This is the second time I have used Hudson Tree Service, and I will continue to call them for all needs. They are efficient, tremendously friendly, knowlegible and totally reasonably priced. With the vast number of tree companies available, I am confident that they are among the very top quality. Most highly recommended. Both times involved removing huge trees, which could have caused more damage with a less able company. Thank you, again, Dion.

T from Kleinburg
T from Kleinburg
3 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Tree Service

Very knowledgeable & communicates that knowledge well. Had a team of 3 for a pretty big job (clearing a large fallen tree + a few other dead/dying trees + trimming a large cedar hedge) that took a full day + a few hours. Were very efficient & tidy -- cut & stacked firewood, chipped & disposed the rest. Will gladly call on Dion when I inevitably need tree service again.

Vivian from Toronto
Vivian from Toronto

Oak pruning

I have no complaints whatsoever! The opposite, in fact. This is what worked: quick response to my request, reasonable price compared with others, prompt arrival on the agreed-upon date, hard work safely completed, and neatly tidied up afterwards. I don't know what else you could ask for except general politeness and friendliness, which is a bonus, and was also there!

Very much appreciated from my team and I. Thank you

tree pruning

Hudson Tree services did VERY extensive pruning in my Etobicoke backyard, which has several mature trees. They were at work all day and did an excellent job for a reasonable price. I have already recommended their services to friends. Dion and his crew are very pleasant and professional. I will absolutely call them again for any work I need done in the future.

jim s.
jim s.

Tree Removal

Excellent, Efficient, Safety Oriented, removal of a dead Elm tree, (diseased), near Hydro/Bell/Cable overhead wires. We are very happy with the work and clean-up, plus it was entertaining. There is no doubt, if the need presents itself, I would contract Hudson Tree Services again. Dion is a personable professional individual, as is the rest of his crew.

Pat & John in Davisville
Pat & John in Davisville

Removal of large dying tree

A large damaged and dying tree in our back garden had to be removed. Several tree service companies selected from Home Stars' list came to check out the the old White Oak, with a trunk diameter of 1.1 meters and limbs that extended across five adjacent properties, all with limited access. Based on meeting the arborists and the quotes received, Dion Hudson and his Hudson Tree Services company were awarded the contract, including application to the city for permission to take down the tree. The job was completed over three days, with the removal of the huge amount of wood.

Dion and his two crew are All Stars, assessing each situation as it came up, swinging sections of limbs across fences to safe lowering areas and precisely dropping large chunks of wood to the ground. Excepting that we have no more large trees, we would certainly not hesitate to recommend and call upon Dion if needed.

I want to thank you so very much for hiring us at Hudson Tree Services Inc. This tree was quite a challenge in so many different ways and we appreciate the trust you put in us to complete the task.

More about Hudson Tree Services

When you grow weary of keeping up with your property demands and could use the services of a Burlington, ON, arborist, contact the team at Hudson Tree Services. We have the time, the tools, and the crews needed to maintain everything on your property from Plant Health Care, Tree and shrub removal and maintenance as well as firewood. We'll work with you to establish a regular maintenance schedule of your choosing. Our vast education and experience with outdoor trees means that we know the needs of various tree and shrub species.