Hudson Tree Services

Toronto ON M6A 1L4
Hudson Tree Services

Reviews for Hudson Tree Services

Tree removal, cedars plant

We contact Dion because we want a professional to recommend us the most effective way to have privacy in our backyard. Dion recommended us to plant Emerald ciders. He bought them and he said it may not be worth it to have insurance. After he plant them he told us that was risky because emerald ciders were hard to kept. After a month few of them had died, even we water tem as suggested, we called him and he charged us $50 more to fertilize. After two months only 3 out of them survived. We should not have trust him. It was not his money so he didn't care.

An unfortunate result, the client was trying to achieve immediate results with emerald cedars as a privacy barrier. Planting them high in the soil bed was still not enough in a low lying poor drained area. I offered to plant another species of their choice with labour free of charge.

John Sutherland from Toronto
John Sutherland from Toronto

Tree pruning

My wife and I were very impressed by the professionalism shown by Dion and his team. They provided excellent service with pruning our large oak tree and cleaned up afterwards. We would highly recommend them to anyone who needs work done on trees in their yards. Thanks again for doing a great job!

Jean & Kim from Toronto
Jean & Kim from Toronto
9 reviews Scarborough, ON

Tree and stump removal

Dion and his crew of two did a wonderful job of removing a spruce tree and a couple of stumps from our front yard. Initially, we wanted the spruce tree trimmed, but Dion helped us understand that it would be tricky and the end result wouldn't be what we wanted due to the type of tree. He still gave us a quote for both pruning and removal. We decided to remove the tree and are happy with the results. Dion and his crew were punctual and professional. They used modern equipment, leaving minimal damage to our yard, and cleaned up well after the job. We will definitely be using Hudson Tree Services in the future. Thank you!

Daniel McMullen from Toronto
Daniel McMullen from Toronto

Tree Trimming

Great work. Dion is very professional from estimating to invoicing. He gives you the estimate and HE climbs the tree and does the tree trimming. Great clean up afterwards with modern wood chipping equipment.

Kasa
Kasa

tree removal and pruning

Dion of Hudson Tree Services and his crew of two did an excellent job removing and mulching a fruit tree, 4 cedars, a Linden tree, and pruning the front garden locus tree. Dion and his crew were very pleasant to deal with, and he accommodated our changes in schedule. The job was done in a timely manner and the clean up was great, We would highly recommend Dion's Hudson Tree Services. Thank you Dion.

Glenn Schellenberg from Toronto
Glenn Schellenberg from Toronto

Tree Trimming

Dion came over the same day I called him to give me an estimate. His estimate was tied for lowest but I liked him better so I went with him. He and his crew arrived at the scheduled time about 2 weeks later. He did a great job, and his guys were polite and friendly. He was also skillful at dealing with tree-hugging neighbours. Highly recommended. My trees look great and the post-job clean-up was amazing. Note that was a big job with lots of overhead wires in the way--no problems.

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

Tree trimming

Dion came highly recommended after doing some work in our area. We had to wait for an opening as he was fully booked... A good sign he does good work. We were very happy we hired him. He cleaned up our yard and will hire him again in the future. We've already recommended him to friends and family.

Rami in Toronto
Rami in Toronto

tree removal and pruning

HTS did a great job in my yard! They were courteous, efficient and very skilled. Thank you to Dion and his colleague for all their hard work today, my yard looks 100x better! I also want to add that Dion is a great person to work with, he is extremely polite and takes the time to explain the project with a smile and sincerity. He has come back to my area twice after I posted this review to do some pruning on both of my neighbours trees. I would highly recommend Dion and his team to anyone for their tree trimming or servicing needs. Thanks again.

smar from Toronto
smar from Toronto

Walnut Tree

Thank you Dion for contacting me immediately, giving me an estimate the same day and show up to cut down my tree limb hanging over the street and the terrible bushes in the front.
You and your crew were amazing! Clean, efficient, professional.

More about Hudson Tree Services

When you grow weary of keeping up with your property demands and could use the services of a Burlington, ON, arborist, contact the team at Hudson Tree Services. We have the time, the tools, and the crews needed to maintain everything on your property from Plant Health Care, Tree and shrub removal and maintenance as well as firewood. We'll work with you to establish a regular maintenance schedule of your choosing. Our vast education and experience with outdoor trees means that we know the needs of various tree and shrub species.