4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3V9

4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

mystery7707 in Milton
mystery7707 in Milton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Thorough home inspection, very happy

We had our home inspection done by Michael. He was on time, professional and friendly. He was happy to answer all of our questions and point out issues that needed fixing on our new purchase as well as offering insight into timelines and cost. Would highly recommend!

Thank you so much Mystery. it was a pleasure to meet you and perform your home inspection. If you need anything just reach out. Enjoy your new home.

Kartik in Ottawa
Kartik in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection

Excellent service by Rick in Ottawa. He did a thorough inspection, took the time to explain all the checks he was conducting and answered any questions I had. The information he provided me was invaluable and the final report was delivered a few hours after the inspection. Would absolutely recommend!

Thank you Kartik, I'm glad you are satisfied with the inspection and report.
Feel free to call if you have any questions moving forward.
Rick

Jamie R.
Jamie R.
1 review Aylmer, ON

Home Inspection for Century Home

I needed to secure someone to perform a home inspection quickly, as part of my conditional offer on a century home. I found 4 Sight online, listed as one of the top rated companies in the London area. They did not disappoint! I spoke with Mike over the phone, to see if someone would be able to help me with such short notice. Mike said it wasn't a problem and booked me in. He was also transparent with pricing, which I appreciated greatly. Aaron conducted the inspection and was both personable and professional. He told me what he normally looks for and asked if there was anything specific I was concerned/unsure about. I did ask questions and he was able to answer them - this put my mind at ease during a time that can often be very stressful. Aaron provided a detailed report via email on the same day. This was great! He even took his service one step further by telling me where I could find more information about rebates that could help cut the cost of things I was looking to have improved once I move in! My overall experience with 4 Sight was very smooth and positive. I'd recommend their team to anyone requiring a home inspection. Thank you Mike and Aaron for your wonderful customer service!

Tiras in King City
Tiras in King City

Home Inspection

If you are looking for an excellent home inspection, I would highly recommend 4Sight Inspections.

Mike has been my “go to” inspector on numerous occasions. Each time he has greatly exceeded my expectations by demonstrating these qualities:
1) Quality: He was very thorough and spotted many details. While this is what you would expect of any inspector, the details were often very small and could've been easily missed.
2) Communication: Despite all the details, he took the time to explain each and every one of them to me.
3) Timeliness: He has been able to accommodate inspections on short notice which has been appreciated in a competitive sellers market. He always showed up early and began inspecting the exterior proactively and after the inspection, he sent over the report well ahead of the stated SLA timeframe.
4) Attitude: Perhaps above all, Mike is friendly and genuinely passionate about his work. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to and learning from him.

Thank you so much Tiras. I enjoy working with you and appreciate the review.

VLP
VLP
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection for 1YR Tarion Warranty Submission

We are 11 months in our new townhome and wanted to make sure didn't miss anything when we submit our one year warranty form with Tarion.

Rick was great. Showed up on time, mask on and patiently explained what he was looking for as he went along. He understood what we were looking for in our inspection and was very clear on the items that we really need to have looked after and why. He also checked out the little things that I cannot unsee and let me know if I needed to worry. Bonus, he picked up all the nails the builder had left on the roof top while taking a closer look at the shingles (these had been driving me crazy since move in day).

The report is comprehensive, the pictures and recommendations are clear and will be easy to copy and paste to the Tarion form.

This is also a useful baseline to have on hand for when we are ready to sell. Well worth the cost.

Happily recommend 4Sight Inspections.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the inspection, I am glad that I was able to help and provide a service you are happy with.
Rick.

Ravi in Etobicoke
Ravi in Etobicoke
1 review Kitchener, ON

500 Rivertrail Avenue (Ravi Shinde)

Excellent service! Very thorough and detailed inspection. I am a first time home buyer and Mike was kind enough to take that into account and explain minute details.

Would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much Ravi. I do hope you enjoy your new home

Joseph Reigo
Joseph Reigo

Review

Michael inspected my condo and gave an honest review on time. He did all the paperworks in next 2 hours. Appreciate his professionalism and honesty. strongly recommend him to people.

thank you Joseph. I hope you enjoy your new condo.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection

Home inspected before 1 year tarrion reporting.Next day Appointment available for inspection.Good services and communication.Stress free home inspection with COVID protocols in place.Friendly inspector clarified all doubts and provided information about the maintenance schedules for equipments.

Thank you. We are always happy to help.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New House Purchase

A post-purchase home inspection seemed diligent in planning out future expenses and making sure any potential issues are not missed. Michael's expertise and thorough inspection really helped put my mind at ease as the new home-owner. In addition to structural features, infrastructure such as plumbing, heating, and electrical panels were inspected. Thank you Michael for answering my many questions and being a fountain of knowledge!

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy your new home.

Valerie
Valerie

House Inspection

We recently purchased a home and wanted to have it inspected to know what needed attention. We were very pleased with the whole process. Michael was great and very thorough. He provided an impressive detailed report with photos of all inspected areas with recommendations for each.

Thank you very much Valerie. It was a pleasure working with you.
4Sight Home Inspections

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector