The Passionate Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for The Passionate Painters

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Exterior painting of window and door frames and doors.

Very satisfied with the work performed. Attention to detail and full clean up after the painting was completed. My house looks like it had a face lift!! I would recommend The Passionate Painters to my friends with no hesitation. Job well done!

Thank you. It's always good to know that we're making people happy and getting it done too.

John in
John in

Complete interior painting project

Passionate Painters (PP) did a great job. I had the main floor, bedrooms, upper hallway and partial basement redone for a home sale. PP completed the work in 3 days with great results, very professional and pleasure to work with. Would gladly recommend them to someone else looking for quality work and professional curtsies when in your home

Thank you John for your kind words. Best luck on the move and in your new lifestyle! Philip and The Team.

Ijdovizio in Toronto
Ijdovizio in Toronto

Staining of fence and gates.

Philip and the team at The Passionate Painters were true professionals. They did an extremely thorough, neat and efficient job of staining our fence and gates. They completed the job in a timely manner and they were also very friendly.

Thank you so much Isabella. We enjoyed working with you both. Build lots of memories this summer in your fabulous garden.

JB
JB

refinishing and painting old window frames

Philip and his team did an amazing job refinishing and painting all the old window frames in our old Beaches house. Some of the window frames were in very rough condition so it was great that we were able to keep the original frames in the house. Philip was great at communicating during the process and left the house very clean. Would definitely recommend.

Hi JB. Thanks for the kind words. We enjoyed doing the work especially since we got a chance to refinish the original woodwork in your home which to us is almost always the best option. Enjoy your 'new' home.

The Passionate Painter team is the best!

They are the greatest - fixed two ceilings, plaster work in another room and painted all. We have used them before for our living room/dining room ceilings and that was fantastic work. Lovely folks, cleaned and tidied as they went...Highly recommended!!

Thanks to you both for such a wonderful review. Toronto will miss you and so will we!

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

Total House Painting Project

“I highly recommend the crew at The Passionate Painters! They are very professional and very clean.

They painted my Mother’s house to prepare it for sale and put everything back in order and didn’t leave anything more for me to do.

They were also willing to go the extra mile to ensure I was satisfied with their work including coming back if needed to do any touch ups!
This was most appreciated.

Finally, they approached the whole project on a business case scenario and pointed out that the cost of the quote was only about 0.60% of the house value. While I had other quotes in the same range, I awarded the job to The Passionate Painters on the basis of their professionalism.

We ultimately sold the house for about 10% over market and I firmly believe the spruced up painting job of the entire house was a large part of that sale price.

I highly recommend them for any painting project you have in mind.

Jack DI Nardo on behalf of Anna Di Nardo.”

Thanks Jack for making it easy for us to do the work. We appreciate having ready access to the space and your quick decisions on things like paint colours and the like.

H&R

Best Company Ever (Again)!

We hired The Passionate Painters last fall to help ready our house for sale. Philip Levett and his team did such a wonderful job that I promised him that as soon as we found a condo we’d call them again to do whatever needed to be done there. And that’s exactly what happened. Our new home needed some painting and carpentry work so we immediately turned to The Passionate Painters and once again we were delighted with the job they did. They met with us several times prior to the scheduled work days to discuss plans, ideas and paint colours and once decisions were made it took only three days for the work to be completed perfectly, the materials cleared out and the place left in perfect condition. I have no hesitation in recommending The Passionate Painters – you won’t find better!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We enjoyed working with you both and were proud to be part of your team.

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

Main Floor (and more) Painting

The Passionate Painters painted the three rooms on our main floor (9' ceilings) and the stairway, hall upstairs and entry. They also did some significant plaster repair on our aging walls. We were extremely happy with the entire experience.

Philip and his team were friendly and professional. They maintained a clean worksite, making sure to clean up at the end of each day to minimize the impact on my family. The arrived on time each day and even though additional hidden plaster damage was discovered, they still finished the project on schedule.

The quality of the work is excellent. The whole team is very careful and precise in their work with a lot of attention to detail. Lynn and Andre's plaster repair was amazing and well beyond what we thought was going to be possible. They all showed great care working in our older home that required a lot of TLC.

I highly recommend The Passionate Painters. You will not be disappointed.

You folks were a pleasure to work with. We filled your place with dust with all the repairs in spite of our best efforts to keep your home spotless. Thanks for your patience.

Best company ever!

If I could give a rating higher than 10 I'd gladly do it. Philip and his team, Lynn and Andre, did exceptional work on the wide variety of jobs that needed to be done at our house. They were prompt, pleasant, neat and talented and solved problems efficiently and creatively. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will certainly call them again for any further needs we have.

Such a pleasure working with you both again. Thank you for your generous comments.

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

door refinshing

Philip showed a lot of dedication and passion when it came to fixing our 100 year old doors. He was honest about what he could achieve as to set realistic expectations for the job. After the job was done, we noticed a small crack in one of the doors. We contacted Philip and he got back to us immediately and set up a time that week to assess the situation. Subsequently he made multiple trips back to fix it even after the job was technically finished. We were very impressed with his customer service and desire to please.

More about The Passionate Painters

We specialize in residential painting, interior and exterior.
In addition we also do plaster and drywall repairs and woodwork restoration and refinishing.