Troico

1308 Ketch Court Coquitlam BC V3K 7A6

Reviews for Troico

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

renovation dissapointment

I would never recommend this company to anyone - zero accountability. Owner is hostile and very aggressive. Still waiting for repairs to be complete. Can't meet timelines. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a company. Period.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen

We have hired this company for one of our client. Since day one it was difficulty to deal with them. One door was defiant and since December 2015 my client, an old couple, is still waiting after Troico to fix it. The owner is rude and has no sense of ownership. I will have to file a complaint to the BBB to try to resolve a very simple matter. So sad really.Hi Russ, please let me know when you are going to fux Rory's drywall. The client is quite upset rigjt niw. The soon the better. I need the day and time. I need to reply to her email asap.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks Catherine

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

renovation

I had heard a lot of horror stories about renovations and contractors, so when it came down to renovating my home, I decided to take my time and checked out a lot of companies. I came across Troico and liked what I saw. The prices were very high, but I thought it would be worth having a fixed price contract to stay within budget and for the quality of work it boosts. But boy, was I wrong! Hiring Troico was a big mistake and dealing with the management was an utter nightmare. Superficially things look good but it didn't pay attention to details. In fact, I still had to deal with problems from their reno almost a year later. We made the mistake of hiring Troico - but you don't have to. Don't waste your time and money on Troico.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Full Home Reno

Last year we hired Troico to do a full home renovation on our main floor. The scope included kitchen, bathroom and living / dining room. We worked with their senior designer to get the floor plan that we wanted which included removing a large load bearing wall and opening up the entire main floor. We are in love with our new space, especially the kitchen. Their staff and trades did an amazing job - the quality is spoken about every time we entertain. Another important reason why we like Troico is their fixed pricing model allowed us to budget and get our financing prepared ahead of time and not stress about payments. All in all I would recommend anyone looking to do a renovation with Troico - especially the cabinetry - their quality is unsurpassed.

Jamie B. from Surrey
Jamie B. from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen Cabinetry Supplier

Assisted Review

We design high end, custom cabinets. When it comes time to recommend cabinet manufacturers to our customers, we always recommend Troico. Their quality construction and attention to detail is second to none. From their production to installation, we are always happy with the final product. Thanks Troico for all the good work.

Siu M. from Vancouver
Siu M. from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Full Kitchen & Living Room Renovation

Assisted Review

Thank you so much for the beautiful work in our home. We love our kitchen and the other refreshed spaces. It was a pleasure to work with such professional staff and trades people.

Donna M from North Vancouver
Donna M from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Bathroom vanity

Assisted Review

My husband and I are so pleased with the bathroom vanity that was recently installed by Troico.

It not only looks great, but the installer had some tricky plumbing issues to work round and he did a fabulous job!

My husband texted me immediately after completion and said “What a pleasure seeing a pro at work.”

Donna M

More about Troico

Your one stop shop for custom cabinetry, home renovations and design. Visit us online or at our showroom for Kitchen, Bathroom & Design inspiration.
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Coquitlam?