The Mudd Monkey

Reviews for The Mudd Monkey

make.4you
make.4you

Re boarding, patching, class 5 ceilings

Prompt quality service, with responsible trades persons. Work areas kept clean.
Great attention to detail.

Thank you very much, I look forward to working with you on future projects.

Marta H.
Marta H.
1 review Airdrie, AB

Basement development

Barry was a pleasure to deal with! He stood by his quote. Was on time! Did what he said he would, and profesionally! Will definetly recommend him for drywall, plumbing, hvac and full basement renovation.
Thank you Barry for all your hard work! We love our new basement!

Wow, thank you Marta, that's so good to hear I'm happy that you had a good experience with our company and thanks so much for the work. It was a pleasure working on your development.

Sandra
Sandra

Basement drywall, tapping and mudding.

The job was done well overall drywall tapping and mudding. I will recommend Barry at Mudd Monkey in the future. Barry replies quickly to any questions and addresses any issues. He has been back once to do some touch ups and is coming next week to do one small touch up after painting noticed a small area that needs some smoothing out. Very professional and all work completed in a timely manner. Thank you!

Thank you Sandra, for working with us on scheduling,
I appreciate the work

Randy & Tracy in Calgary
Randy & Tracy in Calgary

Basement renovation

Barry and his crew did a great job on all phases of the renovation.Stuch to costs and time frames,completed job looks great.We would highly recommend them for any job needed.

Thank you Randy for all the work, both you and Tracey were fantastic through the renovation process.

A Degree Above Heating & Air Ltd.
A Degree Above Heating & Air Ltd.

House renovation

We had Mudd Monkey in to drywall, texture and tape an entire house renovation. We are pleased with the quality of work performed, and would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much Kieth, can't wait to see your home when it's all complete.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Knockdown ceiling

The Mudd Monkey did a knockdown ceiling on my main floor. I am very happy with the job they did. It was well done. I was quoted at $2000 and that's what it was. The job was well done. They are real professionals. I would use again and will recommend them.

Thank you for trusting our Company to help you with your Renovation

codylittle in Calgary
codylittle in Calgary

Ceiling

I had Mudd Monkey do a knockdown of my ceiling, texture, and drywall the ceiling. They were knowledgeable and professional and everything was done in a timely manner. They quoted just over $10,000 and that's what it came in at. I would recommend them as the job was well done.

Thank you very much for the nice review, hope you are enjoying your home. I look forward to working with you again.

miguelnogueira in Calgary
miguelnogueira in Calgary

Basement bathroom

I had a bathroom done in my basement. Overall I am very pleased with it and they quality is very good. It came in at $12,000 after I had made a few changes along the way. I had to clean up after the tile guy every time as he wasn't the tidiest. i am still very happy the the job though, and I would recommend.

Thank you Miguel, look forward to working with you to finish the rest of your basement.

Shafiq Rehman
Shafiq Rehman

Dry wall, ceiling , baseboards, trims and doorsinstallation

I read reviews about this company before starting , selected to do my job which is a bit more and complicated in case of secondary suite.I found it exactly the same which I read.
Barry Thomas whatever he says, he means it and always keeps his words.His team is courteous and professional.
My overall experience was a good one

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you Shafiq, for trusting our Company to do your Secondary Suite, you were excellent to work with.

More about The Mudd Monkey

I have spent over 30 years in the Renovation and New Home Industry. We specialize in Basement Finishing, Commercial Spaces, Additions and Garages. We also do Custom and Estate Homes.
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Calgary?