Sg3 Security Ltd

Alarm Systems
Unit 1 - 1921 Broadway Street Port Coquitlam BC V3C 2N2
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Port Coquitlam  >  Sg3 Security Ltd  >  Home security installation
J.P from Surrey
J.P from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Home security installation

I found SG3 through homestars and after reading a few reviews, I was confident to go with the company to install my security system.

I had just moved into a new place in a different city, unfortunately my car had been broken into, so I decided to put in an alarm for my own piece of mind. I had tried to go with the company that had been used in the house previously, but had been given the runaround for 2 months. I called George, he explained everything over the phone, we booked an installation and I do not have one complaint. After George had finished installing the unit, he ran down everything in terms of features, I'm completely satisfied with the system. Service was top notch, contract term was perfect for us, and price is very fair. Last but not least thank you George for dealing with a piece of old faulty equipment from the pre-existing system so promptly, truly outstanding.

I hope to deal with SG3 for many years to come.

We are glad to show you how we stand behind our Lifetime Warranty while monitored by SG3.