Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga & Brampton

2325 Hurontario St, Suite 322 Mississauga ON L5A 4C7

Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga & Brampton

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga & Brampton

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

House inspection

He is very thorough and knowledgeable in the field. A true professional and would strongly recommend his home inspection services.
He explains the working of systems or maintenance suggestions on the go.

Thank you greatly for the endorsement and taking the time to write a review

RVD
RVD
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Home inspection

Michael was very thorough, insightful and professional.

He inspected every aspect of the new home I purchased and outlined any possible areas of concern.

I am very satisfied with his inspection and the report which followed is fantastic for reference for all of his findings ((complete with detailed pictures).

Thanks so much for the fantastic review.
I really appreciate you taking the time to write one.

Home Inspection

Micheals home inspection was thorough. He patiently explained everything and I now feel knowledgeable about my new home.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's greatly appreciated

Karm in Toronto
Karm in Toronto

Home inspection

I highly recommend Michael and his service. I had him come in to inspect my in-laws house and he was very informative and experienced and went through everything. I will definitely be having Michael do home inspections on my properties and also as a realtor will be recommending him to my clients along with Family and Friends

Thanks Karm for your great review and endorsement. Much appreciated

Great Home Inspection

Used Lighthouse Inspections and worked with Mike - amazing service and a very thorough inspection. He offered to answer any of our questions and reviewed every inch of the house. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to write one. It is much appreciated.

House inspection

Mike was an awesome representative. He was very knowledgeable and helped me better understand the house and what needs to be addressed moving forward

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, much appreciated.

SAVED THE DAY!!!!!

We requested a home inspection so we could primitively flag any issues and have them resolved in priority sequence. THANK GOODNESS that we did! Michael was able to flag some serious concerns that we would have never discovered on our own. Paying for a home inspection saved us tens of thousands of dollars. Michael was thorough, knowledgeable, and kind. THANK YOU !!!!

I'm always happy to hear that my services helped home owners have a better understanding of what they are getting into. That is why I like to help prioritize issues for them and let them know where they can save money.
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review

Manuelita in Toronto
Manuelita in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Home Inspections

Our real estate agent referred us to Michael for a pre-purchase inspection. Michael is professional, knowledgeable and very thorough. We were very pleased with the quality of the inspection and the recommendations provided.
We have since called on Michael's services for another home and he continues to impress with his patience and his ability to explain key issues in plain language.
I would strongly recommend Michael for any home inspection needs.

Thank you again for your business and taking the time to write a great review.

0 reviews , ON

Home Inspection

As part of the offer process for the purchase of a semi detach my agent recommended Michael as her #1 choice to complete our home inspection. He was absolutely the right choice. Michael was so knowledgeable about everything, he took the time to thoroughly inspect the home we were looking to purchase, he pointed out things that we overlooked after 2 visits to the home, he provided recommendations and detailed explanations, tested everything, and left us feeling more than comfortable with our decision. I would definitely recommended him to anyone looking to have a home inspection completed. Thank you Michael for everything!

Thank you for your business and review. I appreciate both.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Home inspection

I have used there service twice now.
Mike was very professional and thorough with his inspections and never rushes.
He also explains the working of systems or maintenance suggestions where ever required and is always open to questions and clarifications.

Thank you. I appreciated you taking the time to write your honest review.

More about Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga & Brampton

Inspecting the GTA since 2003

-Certified Master Inspector (CMI)
-Level 1 Certified Thermographer- infrared Certified by FLIR and Infrared Training Centre since 2009
-Part of Lighthouse Inspections Canada
- Franchise owner since 2003
- Franchise Owner
- Full errors and omission insurance coverage
- Over 9500 inspections completed (as of December 2021)
- Specializing in all residential and new construction and providing inspections for some commercial, industrial properties
- Member of OAHI (Ontario Association of Home Inspectors)