Maple Furnace

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Quick AC Repair

Technician was very knowledgeable and fixed our AC unit quickly with a part for a few hundred dollars after another AC company had come out and told us that we needed to replace the whole unit for a few thousand dollars.

Happy to see these nice words.
The goal of Maple Furnace is always to have the best quality work performed.
Please contact us anytime in the future if you need services.

Daniel
Daniel
1 review Surrey, BC

Hit every key point a Homeowner, Insurance, Warranty needs, especially with gas!

Maple Furnace hit every key point a Homeowner, Insurance, Warranty needs, especially with NATURAL GAS devices. Annual service & inspect, furnace, heat pump & tankless water heater. Great communication, great counsel on efficient heat/cool settings, work areas left clean, quality workmanship. 15+ years in Business. On time & priced right.
**Certified & Listed...
*Technical Safety BC
*Fortis BC
*BBB Mainland BC ~ A+
*Google Reviews ~ 4.7
*Homestars ~ 10/10 *Where we made contact. Maple first to respond. Called Friday July 15, appointment made, on site Tuesday July 19.

Hi, Daniel,
Thank you very much for your kind words! The goal of Maple Furnace is to have the best quality work performed.
Please contact us anytime in the future if you need service.

AandS in Richmond
AandS in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Furnace Maintenance

Aziz did a really pleasant and efficient person and we were totally satisfied with the service we received from Maple Furnace and we will definitely use them in the future for our furnace maintenance.

Thank you for the nice words.
We looking forward to provide you the best services!

Scott W
Scott W
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New High Efficiency Boiler

I used Maple Furnace to replace my 42 year old boiler with a new high efficiency boiler from Viessmann. I went with Maple Furnace because they were the most responsive, most competitively priced and worked with me the best to find the right boiler for my needs. And their install was excellent. They went above and beyond putting in equipment and doing little extras that were value added. The installers were very nice and considerate of our home and did an excellent job cleaning up and taking away the old boiler. They also provided everything I needed to get the Fortis rebate I was eligible for. I highly recommend Maple Furnace for your HVAC needs.

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business.
Yes. Essi is a nice and professional technician. I will pass your kind words to him.

Also, we count ourselves lucky to have customers like you. We look forward working with you again in the future!

Maple Furnace Team

Felix in Surrey
Felix in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Service

Hi Aziz, I am so gladful that you are able to perform a late call to inspect my boiler system. you have provided me with very useful information. Getting my boiler works in less than 30 mins. i had never experience a comfort temp in my house for the pass 2 winter . Thats an "A" service. Strongly recommending your company to friends. "Big Thanks"

Hi Felix,

We thank you for your great review. We are very glad that you are happy with our service. We have always tried to serve our community in our line of work with professionalism and fairness. Thanks again.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Furnace service and heat pump service

Maple furnace is going to be my go-to company for all my HVAC services in the future. Aziz goes above and beyond for his work and I am really satisfied.

Hi dear valued client,

We thank you for your review about our service. We hope that at maple furnace, we can improve the service quality and costumer service to a higher standard every day.

We thank you for your support.

Rockwell
Rockwell
1 review Vancouver, BC

Boiler and water tank maintenance.

Professional work, great service and very friendly staff.
I have been use this company about 4years.
Definitely I will recommend Maple Furnace to my friends!

Hi, Rockwell,
Thank you for being with us for 4 years! Maple Furnace will be even better with your trust and support!

Ken D.
Ken D.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Service

No hot water supply on Sunday. We called Maple Furnace (chinese line) and Helen sent Aziz and Essi within a couple of hours to our house. Within minutes of looking at the problem, Aziz and Essi identified the problem and gave us a firm estimate on the repair (replace Veissmann Ignitor on the boiler). Luckily, Aziz and Essi had the replacement part in the truck. Aziz and Essi also recommended to clean out the heat exchanger (as part of regular maintenance every 2 years) and replace the leaking pipe connected to the boiler (that drains out the waste which is corroding the line - improper type of pipe and connectors installed by the builder's plumber). Our house was new in 2012 with many problems occurring already within 5 years. Such plumbing problems are probably common in many new installations - clearly a lack of regard to detail and proper installation by the builder and their contractors - in this case the plumber.

I'm very happy with the work and will recommend Maple Furnace (in particular Aziz and Essi) to my neighbor who owns the same type of boiler and setup. The most important aspect of the work is that the technicians spent the time to explain the problem, describe the repair work, showed me the burned out ignitor, and recommend a regular maintenance schedule to extend the life of the boiler.

Good job boys... Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Ken

Hi, Ken,
Thank you for your kind compliments. We are happy that you gave us an opportunity to provide services for you. Our goal is to be the best in our community.
Thank you for choosing Maple Furnace!

More about Maple Furnace

Your home’s heating system is essential to make you feel comfortable. When heating equipment is not maintained or installed properly, your energy cost can be higher. Heating can account for more than half of your home’s energy cost. We provide heating system installation, maintenance and repair service for residential and commercial in the Greater Vancouver Area to make sure that your workplace and home is comfortable, healthy and safe.
***
You can depend on us to respond quickly to your needs and provide you with complete information before proceeding with any work. Our highly-qualified and expert technicians will provide you with quality service. You can schedule a convenient appointment with us, which fits your schedule 7 days a week from 8:00am to 12:00pm. We offer free heating service estimates onsite and follow-up to ensure you are satisfied with our services.
***
Our bonded, insured and licensed technicians are professionally trained in the industry and in the individual services we provide to make sure you are fully satisfied with our service. You can rest assured that with Maple Furnace that you are getting an experienced company with expert knowledge in heating systems. Our heating system industry standard service is ideal for your residential and business environments. We strictly adhere to the manufacturer’s recommendations and guidelines.