Kitchen Nation

kastis
2 reviews Burlington, ON

White Dark Navy Kitchen in Burlington

Hello,

We had kitchen renovation done by Kitchen Nation in 2020 July. We waited a year before posting review to spend enough time in the new kitchen and provide objective opinion.

We are very happy with final result and can definitely recommend Kitchen Nation team for your renovations. Sapna and Deepak team designed and built quality kitchen which met all our expectations.

We visited and talked to nearly 15 other kitchen companies before talking to Kitchen Nation, and they stood out from the rest.

Most important thing what made Kitchen Nation stand out comparing to other companies, they are one stop shop. They do everything, really all: cabinets,countertops and all construction.
We were having so much difficulty initially to interview and choose two companies: one for kitchen cabinets and another for construction. Kitchen Nation solved out biggest problem.

Second thing which made Kitchen Nation very different, Sapna didn't just took our ideas and made design.
She took the time to understand what do we really want, visited our home to see actual kitchen and used all that info taking into account budget and space available, to create her own vision for our kitchen. Nobody else tried to do that. We were shown design ideas we didn't really think exist in the space we had. Sapna's experience allowed us to choose design we could not come up ourselves.

To summarize, Kitchen Nation definitely provided best value for money (their relationship with countertop company allowed them to beat everybody else price for countertop by 40% at least), no other kitchen company came close to Kitchen Nation price for kitchen design, quality of materials we wanted and work required. They took care of all our asks and expectations.

Deepak's construction team was pleasant to deal with, always on time and did quality work.
All our concerns were always addressed asap.

We can highly recommend Sapna and Deepak to create your new Kitchen :)

Kastis and Natasha
Burlington

Thank you kastis and Natasha.

MSM
MSM
0 reviews , ON

KITCHEN PROJECT and WET BAR IN NORTH DUMFRIES (CAMBRIDGE, ON)

Bought a house which had to have the main level gutted and rebuilt. The kitchen also had to be rebuilt from scratch. We were referred to Kitchen Nation by a friend who was very happy with what they had done for him. Must say Deepak and his team were complete professionals and we were very happy that we decided to entrust our project to them.

While working for the Kitchen Project, we also decided to build a Bar in the basement and request Kitchen Nation to work on that as well for us.

Deepak and his entire team were very receptive to our needs and really helped us with ideas and designs at the planning stage. Sapna is a very talented designer and her inputs were really out of the box (particularly with the bar project) and she was very innovative. The delivery timelines given by us to the company were not very flexible from our side but Kitchen Nation came through for us on that as well. They completed both our projects in a timely and efficient manner. The Kitchen and the Bar look like a work of Art.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND KITCHEN NATION TO EVERYONE. Go to them if you are looking for timely and professional work, without burning a hole in your pocket.

Pascale
Pascale

White Kitchen Upgrade

The absolute BEST! Sapna’s design proposals were both functional and stunning. She provided useful advice (maximizing use of space, countertop colour based on tiles, edge profile of countertop) which showed that she really understood and cared about our needs and priorities (family of 4).

Experience and trustworthiness matter and the team at Kitchen Nation has that. Melika did a fantastic job assisting us with our selections; we appreciated having so many beautiful options to choose from and all at a fixed price which was amazing. We were given plenty of time to make our selections and given input/examples and advice all the way through.

We happened to use our own network of trades (plumber, electrician, carpenter) as part of our overall project which involved more than the kitchen. Deepak offered much assistance and flexibility during the installation where his team had to collaborate with ours. He was extremely hands-on, responded to all our questions promptly and gave our project the attention it required.

Our new kitchen makes me smile!! The quality shows, the flow is there and the finishing touches which Sapna promised were all delivered and look beautiful.

Working with the Kitchen Nation team was such a positive experience. I’m glad I found them and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to upgrade their kitchen and their home. -Pascale

Thank you pascale for such a pleasant review.
Team kitchen nation.

Michelle
Michelle

Kitchen renovation

We did a complete renovation of our kitchen in 2020. Sapna looked at and measured our space and came up with three options based on our needs and wishlist. She was always available to answer any of our questions or give an opinion on the best look for our kitchen. We now have a beautiful kitchen that flows with the rest of our home. It is our favourite part of the house!

Thank you Michelle & Morry for your kind words and taking time to write this review. Regards

ali in Toronto
ali in Toronto

Kitchen upgrade

Kitchen Nation was the right choice for our kitchen renovation, they were flexible in meeting our timelines given we were moving into a new house and there were a lot of moving parts so we requested them to complete the job in batches and they agreed to match our schedule.

Deepak was a professional in helping advise us with our kitchen renovation which included stone countertops, new and larger kitchen island, sink, and appliance installations. He told us accurately and correctly the changes that would occur and his team of professionals assisted us throughout.

The renovation team at kitchen nation did have to make quite a few visits to do minor touchups (i.e., install the garbage can in the island cabinets) however I'm glad they were patient to do a solid professional job. I highly recommend Kicthen Nation and hope to use them again for future renovations in our new house.

Thank you Ali & Tanzina for taking time to write the review. Much Appreciated

Poor quality, veneer chipped after few months and service was poor

The veneer on our floating shelves started to chip a few months after installation. Work by contractors was shoddy. The caulking was incomplete. In some place it started cracking. Also, one time, I caught the contractor standing on my upholstered bar stools to use as a ladder. When I called and sent them pictures to fix the issues, I never got a replied.

Hi there. Plz disclose your identity and when we completed your project. If the problem is real as you mentioning then please call office at 905.595.1211 and we will be happy to help. The cabinets are warranted, caulking cannot be left unfinished, it must have settled by time and need Re-caulking, it's not unusual. There is no reason for us not to service or reply if we get complaint. Without your name we cannot locate the reason. Regarding installer stepping on your bar stool, it is unacceptable.
Its unfortunate that you had bad experience with installer. Rest assured, once we know who you are we will be able to track the installer who worked at your home and will take action.
Please call 905.595.1211 or email cs@kitchennation.ca, so we can arrange the fixing first.
Thank you.

Kitchen Renovation

I have never before written a negative review. If I take the time to write a review it is because a person or company impressed me to a point where I think that they should be acknowledged for their hard work and commitment to their business.

I am writing this, not to punish but to inform. I had a kitchen manufactured by Kitchen Nation.

I had completely gutted my home and needed my kitchen rebuilt from scratch. I already had a professional create the design for the layout, but needed someone to create the cabinetry and do the installation.

I met with Sapna and was initially impressed. She is obviously the “salesperson” as she disappeared as soon as there was an issue. The problems were delegated to someone that was new to the role and had no-one to support her as she tried her best to assist. I had a signed contract and provided them with a substantial deposit. Eventually (not without challenges) the kitchen was installed.

The next interaction was with Deepak - Sapna’s husband. In spite of the fact that he frequently assured me that I was “an important customer”, the problems were not fixed. He blamed my contractor, but he was communicating with my contractor to ensure the installation was perfect (as is part of their responsibility). When it was not, rather than take responsibility, he blamed the contractor, he blamed me, blamed his own installer and finally the cabinet manufacturer. In the end… all I wanted was to enjoy my new home with a kitchen where I could open the drawers.

There are several issues not up to standard. On the most basic terms, the 2 primary utensil drawers do not open or close properly. Acknowledging that there was a problem, Deepak got the representative from Cabico (the manufacturer) to check out the problem. The rep arrived and told me that the drawers that were installed were not designed to hold the weight of utensils and then accidentally broke off one of the cheap plastic support bars holding the drawer firm. He assured me that either he or Kitchen Nation would come back to fix it. I never heard from either of them again.

This all occurred around November/December 2019. In March 2020, understandably Covid did not allow them to return. When they could have arrived in summer 2020, they didn’t come. They never came back.

Prior to my one year warranty expiring, I contacted them again desperate for a resolution. Deepak blocked my email. I contacted their Customer Service department and the young man I spoke with was appalled (he was new with the company) and assured me he would assist me. I never heard back from Kitchen Nation again.

I need to hire and pay someone else to get my Kitchen Nation drawers to function. There are other issues, but mostly not being able to open and close the drawers is annoying - I use my kitchen often! My warranty has expired.

Forewarned is forearmed.

PS This company was formerly called Interior Nation. For some reason (I do not know) the name was changed to Kitchen Nation

Hello Shelley

This is so untrue what you wrote. The screenshot of the email address you were emailing to was not ours so there is no point in ignoring your emails. As soon as you called the office we responded back. We finished our installation without any issues or concerns in Oct2019. Since your contractor George who took your reno work left the work half done, I helped you with re-routing of plumbing pipes, vacuum connections & electrical re-route at no cost. We have to remake the one wall cabinet & doors because your contractor messed up with the bulkhead measurements, that too at no cost to you. When you mentioned the touch latch drawer is not closing, although there was no issue with Blum hardware, we arrange for a factory rep & our installer to come and address that. After one year of installation when you called, I replied back. Now instead of letting us know your new concern you wrote an incredible review. We stand behind our work, we do not have any reason not to service the manufacturer warranty. I contacted you even before you wrote this review but failed to hear back. I have nothing more to add other than a suggestion to call the showroom at 905.595.1211 x 301 to arrange for service at your convenience. Thanks

Female and Male professionals! they are out there!

The first time I tried Mr. Electric and had "Goran" at our home.
We walked the problems as he took notes,/photos outside and inside of the electrical work.
A very honest contractor as he spotted challenges in our 0ver 50 year home, made suggestions as to what could be done to-day and what was an electrical hazard, and went on to the next item on our list.

Very patient! ......Mark of a good electrician.

Got on to the ones we needed immediately looked at and finish on time!

The review is wrongly published at our profile but sounds for some other good vendor. Keep up the good work.

Tushar in Ottawa
Tushar in Ottawa

Home Renovation

We hired Kitchen Nation because one of our friends hired them for their home renovation. To us, it was the best decision we made in our major house renovation.
Sapna spent so much time with us, planning our Kitchen, washrooms, tv unit & mud room storage. She did not once say ‘no’ to our requests. She always accommodated us. She gave us so many creative ideas - she is so talented. She always went an extra mile to make sure we are satisfied. Her design was impeccable. We got compliments from everyone.
During the installation, Supervisor DJ was there everyday, making sure work was executed according to plan and that problems were addressed. He was responsive. We felt we were in really good hands. The whole team was so pleasant and respectful. They provide, hands down, the best service we have ever received from a renovation company.
Trust me, when I say pick Kitchen Nation, you will not regret the decision. Their prices are reasonable, the quality of work is amazing, and the service is outstanding.

Thanks Tushar for your trust and business.
Team kitchen nation.

davidcarabetta47 in Brampton
davidcarabetta47 in Brampton

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

My experience with Kitchen Nation was great. Deepak and Sapna were a dream to work with. They communicated and managed everything really well. The entire team made sure that every job was done right. I would absolutely get other renovations done from them. Highly recommend them!

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

More about Kitchen Nation

Kitchen Nation

Interior Nation is a design and build company which services in the Greater Toronto Area and the surrounding cities. For over 2 decades, our dynamic team of award-winning professionals has been guiding the clients through the process of renovating a property of their dreams.
Our team prides itself on creating elegant, timeless, and welcoming spaces that complement the lifestyle and budget of the clients. Our design aesthetic is effortless, we combine creativity and functionality.
Being the best at the craft is what we strike for. From custom renovations to commercial projects, our team is here for you at every step of the way.

WHAT DO WE OFFER?

6. In-house financing
7. Best price guarantee

OUR VALUES & APPROACH

CUSTOMER-DRIVEN APPROACH

Our experts focus on combining perfectionism with functionality. They complete each project with a team-playing and service-driven attitude. Our unique selling point is the ability to deliver smart and practical designs. While doing so, we keep your needs and wants in consideration. We pride ourselves in providing 100% customer satisfaction.

COMMITTED TEAM
One of our values is to provide clients with exceptional customer experience. To do so, we showcase full commitment to our work. From your first interaction with us to the last finishes, we believe in value service.

DESIGN-BUILD MODEL

We draw every single one of our projects. We also focus on detailed design-driven models that allow us to provide you with a highly accurate estimate. We do not believe in guesswork and the accuracy is what makes us the trusted choice of our clients.

QUALITY WORKMANSHIP
What might be considered an upgrade with other renovation companies is a standard with Interior Nation. We want you to end up with an elegant home that will stand the test of time. We believe in making a statement with our quality and craftsmanship.

FEASIBILITY OF IN-HOUSE FINANCE
The ability for you to create a home that speaks to you, should be 100% attainable, however, we understand that interior renovations can be a financially stressful process. At Interior Nation, we are committed to helping you begin building the home of your dreams.

Know more, visit www.kitchennation.ca