Kitchen Nation

Reviews for Kitchen Nation

gwenpettersonca in Brampton
gwenpettersonca in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation Project

Kitchen Nation team did a wonderful job with remodeling my kitchen and I hired them back to remodel my bathroom. The team is professional and courteous. The remodel project was done on time and in budget. We appreciated the help with the design that we received. Our kitchen is beautiful and spacious.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Aparna & Sumeet
Aparna & Sumeet

Kitchen Renovation Project

Deepak and Nafisa were a great team to help design our dream kitchen - the project involved new construction, new appliances, flooring, lighting, and cabinetry. Kitchen Nation was the lead on the cabinetry but they played an integral part in the overall design.

They suggested several options for us to best utilize the space available and working with our contractor we were able to redesign the kitchen set up dramatically from its original structure. They even suggested additions such as the cushion seating in the corner to match out cabinets. They also helped coordinate the discussions with the Appliance Dealers so that the specs for all our new appliances were correctly fitted with the cabinetry. The pictures speak for themselves.

Kitchen Nation is very responsive and even when things don't go 100% to plan, which is rare but can happen, they take ownership and look for ways to fix the situation quickly. I was also very pleased with the installation crew which was on site to assemble the kitchen together and any warranty issues were fixed by them shortly thereafter.

I have no hesitation in recommending Kitchen Nation for a kitchen renovation.

Shahzad in Etobicoke
Shahzad in Etobicoke

Great experience, very happy with the results

Deepak and Nafisa at Kitchen Nation were great! They helped us design the kitchen, made recommendations and were open to our ideas. Deepak is an incredibly professional and friendly guy and I still keep in touch with him after a year to ask him random renovation related questions that come my way from family and friends.
What I really appreciated was that I could communicate with Deepak and Nafisa via email and text messages as I am not really a phone guy and this way, I had written history and proof of our conversations and decisions. Another thing I appreciated which I didn't find at other less reputable places was that there was always someone available to help me even if Nafisa or Deepak were away!
We are thrilled with the end result and in fact, our project has been the reason for 3 other kitchen renos in the family.

Thank you so much Deepak and Nafisa!

Harjeet in Maple
Harjeet in Maple

Bathroom renovation

We recently got bathroom vanities and countertops renovated from Kitchen Nation and are very delighted with the fine job done extremely well. For us it was returning back to them with great pleasure as they had renovated our kitchen about 20 months ago. Both times Kitchen Nation provided excellent service from beginning to end.
Deepak is a thorough professional, very courteous and a pleasure to work with. He took full interest from the start, kept us updated throughout and personally oversaw the implementation. In large jobs there are bound to be issues and he ensured they were resolved responsibly.
I would add that if someone is looking for professionalism, punctuality, precision and competitive price then keep Kitchen Nation foremost in mind.

Ben
Ben

Complete Kitchen Renovation

Our kitchen needed an update so badly (see before picture). After checking out a few companies to renovate our kitchen, we decided to go with Kitchen Nation.

Deepak and his team did a great job from design to completion. They are very professional and friendly. They make great suggestions while letting you add your personal taste and touch.

Kuddos to his contractor Jose too, he was great to deal with.

We are very pleased with our new kitchen. I strongly recommend KN.

Thank you Ben for your trust and business.
Kitchen nation.

Anita Sharma in Oakville
Anita Sharma in Oakville

Kitchen Reno

Kitchen renovation can be very daunting and intense at the same time. Emotions run high and one is committed to get the best outcome within a defined budget. I was looking for an elegant kitchen design and colours to match my overall decor.This is when professional help from Kitchen Nation made all the difference. Deepak and Sapna gave us advice on good quality cabinets and design. They also went above and beyond to help in ordering faucets and sink and I was very pleased with choice of hardware in the kitchen. They continue to support us for any additional services that we request. I'm glad I chose Kitchen Nation for our reno and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wow factor.

Thank you, Anita, for your trust and business.
Kitchen nation.

DC
DC

Kitchen and Hallway Renovation

My old kitchen has undergone an amazing transformation by the Kitchen Nation team.
Sapna initially visited my home to take measurements and to discuss various design considerations. We then met with her in the Toronto office where she presented several layout and design options. We picked one and agreed on a price. Nafisa visited my home to take final measurements after which the cabinets were ordered. Nafisa also assisted in the selection of the countertop, tiles, hardware and paint.
The Kitchen Nation carried out the demolition, patching, tiling, cabinet and countertop installation, plumbing, electrical and painting.
The construction went smoothly and quickly and had frequent visits by Sapna and Deepak.
Many thanks to the team. I am very happy with the results and have no hesitation in recommending them.
Don

Thanks don for your trust and business.
Team kitchen Nation.

Donna Coombs in Brampton
Donna Coombs in Brampton

Kitchen & Countertop Renovation

Courteous Service. Deepak at Kitchen Nation was great. He helped us determine a great combination of color for our kitchen. We would never have selected the combination on my own and it turned out beautiful. The coordination with the Tile Installer & countertop company was terrific and his recommendations were great. We would not hesitate to return to Kitchen Nation for any future needs. Thanks!

Thank you, Donna, for considering kitchen nation for your work.

Santosh in Brampton
Santosh in Brampton

Kitchen remodeling

I had the most fantastic experience with Kitchen nation and their designer sapna.  I had the most horrific house purchase process and they were one of the few happy delights in it.  At the top tier kitchen level, the quality is all very comparable, so what made me choose them?  I think having someone who understands your taste, what you want, and just "get you" is SOOO important!!  I can't express enough how I only had to express my desires ONCE and Sapna remembers it all and can see my vision. Her designs were so much better then other places I had gone to, and I went to all the top ones.  She's SUPER accommodating, super fast turnaround time, and kitchen nation have more choices.  For example, Door color, they can customized that to ANY colour you want as long as you can give them a colour number.

It was such a fun and amazing experience working with kitchen nation and sapna, and she was much much more experienced in terms of actual kitchen function.  When u do a kitchen renovation, ventilation, gas line, amps, volts, water line, all that need to be factored in.  kitchen nation  just knew all that, and wasn't only solely focused on the "design" aspect.  I would recommend ANYONE and EVERYONE to use them!!!

Thanks, Santosh you like our work. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Please give us chance to work again for any future project. Team kitchen nation.

Willson in Brampton
Willson in Brampton

Complete kitchen renovation

We love our kitchen nation kitchen ! The quality of the cabinets, the design and the service from sapna and her team was/is amazing. When we decided to renovate our kitchen we looked at several options. we knew that we wanted to work with kitchen nation. Sapna measured the kitchen, but also took the time to understand our taste and what we wanted to achieve. We really appreciate that Sapna gave us direction and was honest enough to let us know when she thought something would not look right. We got help with the countertops, backsplash, appliances and accessories. The result is a beautiful and functional kitchen with much more storage space then we had before, We looked at remodeling the kitchen as an investment, so it's best to work with design professionals. We're very pleased with the results and tell people that are thinking about a new kitchen to check out kitchen nation because they will be happy for years to to come.

Thanks willson for your feedback glad you like our work. We will meet soon for your basement renovation.
Team kitchen nation.

More about Kitchen Nation

Kitchen Nation Interior Nation is a design and build company which services in the Greater Toronto Area and the surrounding cities. For over 2 decades, our dynamic team of award-winning professionals has been guiding the clients through the process of renovating a property of their dreams. Our team prides itself ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Old Toronto?