Kitchen Nation

Reviews for Kitchen Nation

Debbie
Debbie

Kitchen Renovation

Beautiful new location I visited there Brampton showroom but end up buying from Toronto Location. I just can't say enough positive things about kitchen nation What a wonderful experience we had with the design and installation of our new kitchen and entertainment unit Quality workmanship and outstanding Customer Service are clearly the pillars they have built their company on. Sapna and the entire team were amazing. It was such a positive experience from start to finish! Everyone, the showroom staff, the counter people and the installers, was knowledgeable, professional, and patient with our many questions and requests! "No problem" was the answer I heard over and over again throughout the entire process. The "after installation service" has been equally as positive. Having a beautiful new kitchen is a dream come true and I absolutely LOVE it! I have no hesitation in recommending kitchen nation to my friends and family!

Thanks Debbie For your business and beautiful review.Please inform us if we can help you in any other project.

Bianca12 in North York
Bianca12 in North York

Kitchen Cabinet Doors

I contacted them to change my Cabinet Doors. It was a Rush request and they completed within a week with the reasonable cost. Very fast and satisfied service. The installation guy is really good. He did a perfect job.

Thanks Bianca for your business. Please give us the opportunity to work on any future project.

Nuzair in Toronto
Nuzair in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

Kitchen Nation has the creative thinking of taking a small space and making it very functional and beautiful. The whole process was very straightforward from the beginning and they answered any questions and concerns we had. The installers were great as well, very clean and polite. Overall we are very happy with the product!.. That Anisur Fasyal really is a good guy and really knows his stuff.

Thanks Nuzair glad you like our services.

Rayeed in Brampton
Rayeed in Brampton

Best Service in the Industry

Not only was the quaity of the work amazing when this great company worked on my kitchen, the service was the high point of the experience. All the staff we spoke to definitely wanted to do their best on the job and showed it.

Thanks Rayeed for your project and glad you like our work.

Sheema in Scarborough
Sheema in Scarborough

Kitchen

Kitchen Nation did a wonderful job on our kitchen. We did a full scale project from cabinetry, countertops, lighting, flooring and painting. Anisur was a wonderful designer guiding us through every step of the project. The Job was completed on time and we are extremely satisfied! Will highly recommend.

Thanks, eema for your project and glad you like our work.

Joshita in Mississauga
Joshita in Mississauga

Kitchen Reno

They did a great job. Very professional and timely. Price was reasonable and way cheaper than home depot. They delivery the right service. I would definetly recommend Kitchen Nation. Enjoying my new kitchen!!!!

Thank you for your review Joshita! Glad you are enjoying the kitchen

Mary
Mary

Kitchen Renovation

We had our small kitchen redesigned so that it would be a more functional space. Deepak and his team from Kitchen Nation came up with a plan that gave us just what we wanted. He explained the options we had and had solutions for all of our concerns. We wish to thank Nafisa who coordinated the entire process. We communicated with her every step of the way and this was very important to us. The contractors that worked at our house were always professional and easy to work with. We would not hesitate to have Kitchen Nation do other renovations for us. We are very pleased with our new kitchen!

Thanks Mary for your business. And glad you like our work.

Akash Jain  in Brampton
Akash Jain in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

I had a wonderful eperience working with Kitchen Nation! I went in there with a blurry vision of what I wanted but with the help of Deepak we were able to clear that vision and create a beatiful designed kitchen. From design to end construction everything went smoothly! I LOVE my custom kitchen! It really gives the "WOW" factor to my house! Thank you to everyone at Kitchen Nation!

Thanks Mr. Akash for your kind review.

Ravinder Khosla in Mississauga
Ravinder Khosla in Mississauga

Kitchen and 2 bathrooms renovation in a Condo

With numerous general contractors and home builders available to choose from, we selected Kitchen Nation to renovate our kitchen and both bathrooms in our condo. Price, quality, and attention to details, were all concerns of ours. Deepak was able to fulfill all of our anxieties.

Deepak is very attentive with a great attention to detail. He helped to make sure our vision was fully realized. He helped design the kitchen with us, happily making any changes along the way to ensure the kitchen was exactly what you envision to the smallest detail. Raj, his manager, ensures communication is always open and keeps you up to date on your project, material selection, delivery and install dates. Carlos installed our kitchen with the greatest attention to detail and care that I have ever seen. Jose, who did the tile and plaster work, completed both bathrooms, kitchen floor and backsplash, his work is beautiful and meticulous. He is a master of all trades. He was always available to talk to and was willing to fix anything we weren’t 100% satisfied with. We were so thankful to have him!
Deepak worked directly with the subcontractors making sure our requirements and wishes were met, inspected the work regularly, even with unforeseen setbacks and obstacles. His crew was always polite and helpful with questions throughout the renovations and left our place neat and orderly. Deepak and Raj always gave responded verbally, through email and meeting at the site when needed. They continued to keep themselves available for any question or concerns we had. Upon completion they maintained their interest in making sure we were happy with the end results.
Kitchen Nation is truly customer service and results driven, they are passionate about the work they complete and each member has become a part in the heart of my home. Thank you so much Deepak and team for your amazing results. We love our kitchen and know we will continue to enjoy it for years to come. These are the people you want to hire!

Thanks Mr Ravi and kusum Khosla for your kind reviews. We are glad you like our services.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Reno

I have had a very pleasurable experience with kitchen nation . From having our kitchen designed by Deepak who was extremely creative & came up with exactly what I was looking for. He also made himself readily available for any concerns or questions we had. The installers were professional.Very pleasant & more than helpful. All in all pleased with the high level of workmanship & installation.

Thanks for your business. And glad you like our work.

More about Kitchen Nation

Kitchen Nation Interior Nation is a design and build company which services in the Greater Toronto Area and the surrounding cities. For over 2 decades, our dynamic team of award-winning professionals has been guiding the clients through the process of renovating a property of their dreams. Our team prides itself ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Old Toronto?