Niko's Gardening Inc

Gila
Gila
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Sodding

I can not speak more highly of the service we received from Niko's Gardening. The service we received, both from Greg and from the team was individualized and highly personable. Greg's response time to questions and concerns was always immediate, and the team was just fantastic and hardworking. The quality of the work was stellar, and we highly recommend this company.

J. Graham from Toronto
J. Graham from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Re Sodding Lawn

The product and service we received from Niko's was outstanding. The team was excellent - polite and helpful. They responded back quickly when we had questions or needed assistance with our new lawn. A great team to work with.

Adrian in East Danforth
Adrian in East Danforth
2 reviews East York, ON

New Lawn Installation (sod)

I shopped around a few places to get a new lawn installed in my 800 sq foot backyard in East York. I choose Niko's despite them having a slight price premium because the General Manger, Greg, was the most consultative and thorough of everyone I met with. His team installed the job in one day and several days later we noticed some of the sod had died which sometimes happens. When I notified Greg he promptly sent his team back to replace the bad sod with good sod that thrived like the rest of the lawn. My backyard is now a lush green carpet. Throughout the process and even after the installation Greg was helpful and responsive in a way I rarely encounter from contractors. The price might be a bit higher for Niko's Gardening but you get what you pay for, and if you want a quality lawn installation from a professional company, it's well worth it.

Jay Goldman in Toronto
Jay Goldman in Toronto

Sod for new front lawn

We needed some new sod laid in our very small front yard. Gregg from Niko's came out on a Saturday and did the job quickly and efficiently. The lawn looks great!

Traveller from Toronto
Traveller from Toronto

Lawncare, snow plowing

Great service, courteous and confidence-inspiring.

I called around in the beginning of summer after we moved to a new house, and these are the guys I went with to take care of our lawn. The conversations with them were just more confidence-inspiring than the other guys I talked with, most of whom were more-expensive to boot.

I'm glad about my choice. Every week, their grass-decorated trucks (lol) would show up, and 2-3 guys would quickly deploy on the front and rear lawn, and do a quick and efficient job of mowing, trimming and cleaning up.

The advantage of getting the work done weekly (according to them) was that it also takes care of weeds.
Comparing to my neighbour, who got his lawn cut every 2-3 weeks, I definitely saw better results: he had some burnt-out/dry patches when his guys would cut his grass too short to compensate for the less-frequent visits, and he did have more weeds (we barely had any). Our lawn was always green (and evenly-so once I started to follow Niko's guys' advice on watering in our area).

We were so happy about the results and reliability of their service that we also hired them to do the snow plowing for us. So far, very happy. They show up in the middle of the night or very early morning (4am) to clean the driveway, and make sure we can get out to work (don't worry-you can't hear them).

Super-happy with them, and will definitely renew next year.

More about Niko's Gardening Inc

Niko’s Gardening has been in business since 2004, we are a high-quality lawn maintenance and sod installation (sodding) company in Toronto & GTA area. While we remain committed to our home neighbourhood – and provide maintenance and lawn care services in Thornhill. We are delighted to offer complete Sodding (lawn ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Vaughan?