Niko's Gardening Inc

Vaughan ON L4J 6A3

Reviews for Niko's Gardening Inc

Private User reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

Backyard Sodding

Didn't take care of my lawn properly, so it died during last summer. The assessment was quick and accurate, so I decided to use their service. Folks who did the lawn took great lengths to do things properly, even cleaning up the weed-infested pavements. The job was done very throughly, and I highly recommend them.

g121 in Toronto
g121 in Toronto

Front lawn re-sod.

Prompt visit & estimate from owner (Greg). Weed treatment & subsequent re-sodding as scheduled. Attentive work. Nice\polite owner & staff. I noticed how vigilant the lads were when weed whacking the grass\weeds down to dirt to ensure they always stopped when someone walked by to avoid any accidents. I'm very satisfied & will gladly recommend Niko's. Cheers, Gary (Toronto)

Swamy in Mississauga
Swamy in Mississauga

Re-sodding: Front & Backyard

In July this year, we had our lawn in the front and backyard resodded by Niko's Gardening Inc. Right from getting the initial estimate through the completion of the job, the communication was very professional and prompt. Our initial contact was with Greg who gave a thorough and detailed estimate explaining each component and promptly followed up with a visit where all our queries were answered patiently. The job was initiated and completed right on schedule in an exemplary manner. We are extremely happy and are enjoying our lush green lawn with positive comments from all our neighbors. Greg also promptly answered some follow up questions that we recently had and provided good suggestions. Overall, we are very satisfied with the job and highly recommend Niko's Gardening Inc. for their professionalism, excellent customer service and focus on delivering quality service.

Bianca in Toronto
Bianca in Toronto

Sodding done right by a friendly crew.

Sodding is my favourite home improvement project because it's the lowest investment for the BIGGEST impact! Greg at Niko's Gardening won me over with this friendliness and turf covered fan :) I have sodded before and I was looking for a company that would do the job for a fair price but just as important with a crew that was respectful and appreciative of the work. I do not want to feel like I have to oversee the crew because I don't think they'll do a good job. Niko's Gardening came through with a great bunch of guys who paid attention to detail and my favourite TIDIED up afterwards. I was so pleased with the project I shared a video of the work on my Instagram.

Mary
Mary

Backyard resodding and planting

We had some pine trees removed from our backyard which left a huge mess of roots and very little grass would grow in these areas. We called Greg as his team had done such a wonderful job on our front lawn last year. His team completed the job and it looks amazing! Greg had great ideas to redo the yard and we are so pleased with the results. The boys worked well together on a very hot day. They were pleasant and did an awesome job of cleaning all areas before they left. This was important to us. We would not hesitate to call Niko's Gardening again!

Dominic in Toronto
Dominic in Toronto

grading and re sod back yard

It was great dealing with Greg and his team. The quote was reasonable and a full explanation of the work and materials used. The staff was very friendly and efficient. everything cleaned up and we have a great yard to enjoy now. Thank you.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Riverstones

WE have been working with Greg at Nikos Gardening for just under a year. I find the company extremely professional; They were quick to come out and quote the job, very reasonably priced and did an incredible job. They removed grass and replaced with river stones along with a couple other jobs.

we Highly recommend Nikos! Amazing work!

Thank You Greg and crew!!

Rear grass sodding

Greg was terrific. Quick and thorough quote. We had soil and root issues, but the work crew came early and stayed late to do the job right. Hard working courteous guys. They removed the small roots that had spread under and were killing the current lawn and tilled it to 6 inches before new soil/sod. We went with 3" of top soil as we also had sandy soil. We paid extra for chicken wire rodent protection for first month, a great suggestion by Greg. A really good experience and confident our great looking lawn is here to stay. Mike - Etobicoke

Ara in Scarborough
Ara in Scarborough

Remove shrubs, clean garden , back yard, soil trees , mow lawn

Greg and his team do great work. They are very efficient and always make sure that you are happy with their work. I have been using their services for 2 years in a row and will be using them exclusively goin forward. High quality work with a reasonable price.

Paul kurtz from Brampton
Paul kurtz from Brampton

Lawn care, snow plowing, seasonal flowers and planting.

Greg and his crew have been looking after my seasonal needs for 6 years. I trust them to do everything as described in quotes as described. Snow plow shows up in a timely manner after snowfall. Property maintenance is always top notch. Thanks to all of the crew for the great work, year after year.

More about Niko's Gardening Inc

Niko’s Gardening has been in business since 2004, we are a high-quality lawn maintenance and sod installation (sodding) company in Toronto & GTA area. While we remain committed to our home neighbourhood – and provide maintenance and lawn care services in Thornhill. We are delighted to offer complete Sodding (lawn ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Vaughan?