Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Reviews for Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Realtor in Mississauga
Realtor in Mississauga

2 Air Conditioners for my home

I had an original 25 year old air conditioner and a second furnace that did not have an air conditioner attached. This past May, I knew my house would not be cool unless I did something to upgrade the old one and install a 2nd unit. I called Steve and he came out, assessed what I needed and a few days later I was up and running with 2 brand new units. He even replaced the filters in my furnace while he was there! I will refer him to everyone I know

Thank you so much... We love the challenge of working on complex jobs....

Laura Gutierrez from Mississauga
Laura Gutierrez from Mississauga
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Heating and Air Conditioning

I called Steve late one weeknight when my air conditioning stopped working and the temperature in the house was 80 degrees. Steve answered my call right away and was in my house early the morning after...the problem resolved with minimum to none inconvenience. Thank you Steve! it feel great to know you're there looking after our home, I recommend your services and knowledge 100%.

Laura... Thank you very much for the great review and if there is anything else we can do please feel free to contact us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Bill from Mississauga
Bill from Mississauga

HVAC

Had Steve and his crew install furnace an A /C. Did an excellent job! Very courteous and professional. On time and budget. I would recommend his services to all my friends and family!

Thank you very much Bill for the great review... If there is anything else we can do please feel free to contact us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Mark Kurtes in Mississauga
Mark Kurtes in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Furnace not functioning properly

I called Air in Motion for an estimate on fixing my mother in-laws furnace. These days I find that a lot of businesses lack decent customer service, Air in Motion had proved me wrong. From the initial call to the owner named Steve, to their service technician they provided the best customer service I've had in years! Pricing was great compared to other companies. I highly recommend Air in Motion to anyone looking for a heating and cooling company that actually cares.

Thank you Kurtes... We always make sure we look after seniors or families with young children as a priority! Thank you for your business!

Leigh Darlington from Milton
Leigh Darlington from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Pool Heater Purchased

I ordered from Steve Youdowitch and it came delivered to my house the next day!! It was the top of the line pool heater for a great price and it was packaged so professionally. I would use Air in Motion again!! definitely.

Leigh...thank you very much for the great review and if there is anything else we can do please feel free to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

More about Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Air In Motion Heating + Cooling is an established company with a proven track record. We specialize in comfort solutions and also respond quickly to no heating calls, no cooling calls, leaking water heaters, and we service and install furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, thermostats, indoor air quality products resolving indoor air quality issues or problems with mould, ventilation and other indoor air common problems. We have 17 years of experience in this industry and deliver the best quality workmanship. Any HVAC Issues big or small Air In Motion Heating + Cooling is the company to call. We also have a Master Electrician and a Certified Plumber on staff as well to help you with any issues you have with your electrical or plumbing needs at home from replacing electrical panels, safety inspections, replacing toilets, sinks, fixing leaks or installing hot water tanks to boiler systems.

“ All electrical work is subcontracted to ECRA/ESA Licensed Electrical Contractors. "

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, Duct Cleaning, Fireplaces, and Plumbing
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Furnace Filters, Hepa Filters, HRV, ERV, UV Light Systems, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Water Heaters, Boilers, Fireplaces, Gas Lines, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, System Balancing, Duct Work, Oil To Gas Conversions, Electrical To Gas Conversions, New Gas Hook Ups, Thermostat Installations, WIFI Products, Ductless Units, Heat Pumps.
Furnace Service, Air Conditioner Service, No Heat Diagnostics, No Cooling Diagnostics, Furnace Inspection, Air Conditioning Inspection, Fireplace Service, Fireplace Diagnostics, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, HRV Service, ERV Service, Hepa Filtration System Replacement Filters, All Furnace Replacement Filters, Thermostat Testing. We have a Master Electrician and a Certified Plumber on staff as well to help you with any electrical or plumbing issues.
York, Lennox, Trane, Carrier, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, Bryant, Keeprite, Payne, Coleman, Heil, Clare, Air Flow, Gaurdian.
Up Flow Systems, Down Flow Systems, Electrical Furnaces, Attic Units, Crawl Space Units.
Forced Air Gas, Hydronics, Indoor Air Quality Issues, Utility Savings Calculations, Heat Gain Heat Loss Calculations, Properly Sizing Equipment, Written Quotations.
2013
As Per Written Agreement
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Deferral, Financing.
We Have Gas Licenses, Refrigeration Licenses
HRAI, TSSA, IAQA, ESA
Indoor Air Quality, Heat Gain Heat Loss, Ventilation Installation.
No Minimum