Smart Doors Inc

Jaime from Toronto from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Carriage Door & Opener

Assisted Review

I am very pleased with the garage door and opener. I thank you for coming by to tell me what you need to be done for building the frame for the door and giving me tips along the way and also for coming back to make sure it was done properly before we booked the install. Your installers were good and provided me with all the info that I needed.

Thanks again

Sylvia from Thornhill
Sylvia from Thornhill

2 single garage doors

Assisted Review

Smart Doors did a great job. The installers arrived early for the installation and left everything (the job site) very clean. The installers were very professional and very nice guys. They also replaced the trim around the door openings of the garage. Looks great.

Claudio from Vaughan
Claudio from Vaughan

product, service

I highly recommend Smart Doors. The person who greeted me at the show room was very knowledgeable. The doors were ready when Mike promised and the Installers did a great job.
Thank you everyone.

Marcy from Thornhill Woods from Toronto
Marcy from Thornhill Woods from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Carriage Style Garage Door

Assisted Review

Our existing garage door from the builder was in bad condition so we started shopping around for a new garage door. We called Smart Doors and met up with Michael at their showroom. He was very knowledgeable and made our decision on a new door very easy. The time frame was as promised and the installation went smoothly. The installers arrived on time and left everything cleaned up when they were finished. The door looks great!!! I will definitely recommend Smart Doors to any of my friends and family.

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for your referral and kind words.

Paola from Richmond Hill
Paola from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage door opener

Assisted Review

They were very helpful right from the first phone call. They explained our options and quoted fair prices.
They even gave me time to think about it until I was ready to call back.
The day they came they were on time and did their job wonderfully and quickly.
I will definitely call them again

Thank you for your business!

I. A. from Markham from Thornhill
I. A. from Markham from Thornhill

Spring & Opener Service

Assisted Review

I was referred to Smart Doors by a friend when the spring broke in my garage door. Michael came by to replace it and at the same time serviced my garage door opener as well. As a real estate agent I have maintained a relationship with Smart Doors and refer them to all my clients looking to give their homes a more updated look before putting them on the market. I am very happy and will continue to recommend Smart Doors.

It is always a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for your referrals!!!

Mandy, T.
Mandy, T.

3 Carriage doors, openers and capping

Assisted Review

The choices, prices and service were all excellent. I definitely recommend Smart Doors.
The time frame for order and installation was exactly as promised and the work was done beautifully.

It was our pleasure and thank you!

Menny, Thornhill from Thornhill
Menny, Thornhill from Thornhill

Carriage door and capping

Assisted Review

My garage door needed to be replaced. Not only was the door old and outdated but it also made the house look run down. I replaced the garage door with the Carriage style door and had the wood frame around the door capped in aluminum - no more painting wood frames! The house looks like new! The difference that one new door can make! Smart Doors were very helpful and professional from beginning to end. They helped me choose the door that would best suit my house and the price was fair. The installers did a great job and left everything clean. I will definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for your business and referrals!

Mike, North York from Concord
Mike, North York from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Garage door opener

Assisted Review

I have a rental property and the existing garage door opener was very old and needed to be replaced as it was starting to have problems. I called Smart Doors and they gave me all the information and pricing I needed over the phone. The installer came the very next day to replace the opener. He was very professional and explained how to operate the opener and program the remotes if I ever needed to reprogram them. I was very happy and impressed with the service I received and will recommend Smart Doors to my family and friends.

We not only do doors but all kinds of services like openers, capping, springs, cables etc. We appreciate your business!

More about Smart Doors Inc

Smart Doors is the smart choice for all your garage door sales, service, and installation needs. With hundreds of satisfied clients and over 10 years of experience in the Greater Toronto Area, Smart Doors offers quality service and installations of garage doors. We offer a product range of a wide choice of styles, designs, and colors. Our manufacturer C.H.I. even offers their own parts guarantees which cover their products for a lifetime. The Smart Doors guarantee is among the best in the industry and we stand behind our manufacturer with our own two-year, hassle-free labour guarantee.

At Smart Doors, we stand behind our product quality and reliable service providing our customers with a pleasant and unforgettable experience. Call us today for a quote or to set up a free in home estimate at 905-532-9770. You also welcome to come in and visit our showroom at 40 Viceroy Rd. Unit. 8, Concord (Dufferin/Steeles)