Smart Doors Inc

Mike, North York from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Garage door opener

Assisted Review

I have a rental property and the existing garage door opener was very old and needed to be replaced as it was starting to have problems. I called Smart Doors and they gave me all the information and pricing I needed over the phone. The installer came the very next day to replace the opener. He was very professional and explained how to operate the opener and program the remotes if I ever needed to reprogram them. I was very happy and impressed with the service I received and will recommend Smart Doors to my family and friends.

We not only do doors but all kinds of services like openers, capping, springs, cables etc. We appreciate your business!

G. M.
G. M.

2 garage doors - Carriage style

Assisted Review

We had received a few quotes for the replacement of our double garage doors and decided to book with Smart Doors Overhead Garage Doors and Openers - glad we did! There was something very personable about Mike who came to give us a quote. He took the time to explain, in detail, the style of doors available, insulation, etc, and choices of garage door openers. He answered all our questions and invited us to drop by the shop in case we had other questions or see more samples. He correctly estimated the time it would take to order the doors, and in what time frame they would be installed. Once the appointment was booked the Smart Door team arrived earlier than the appointment time to get things started before the rest of the crew came. The friendly and efficient team worked hard and had everything installed and working in a matter of hours. They carted the old materials away and left the place clean - thanks guys! I've already recommended them to friends - so happy with my new garage doors, all within our budget! Thanks again! P.S. We have had several compliments and positive feedback on our doors already!/J.M

Thank you for choosing Smart Doors!

Carmelo from Woodbridge
Carmelo from Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Installed Garage Doors

I moved into a new house seven years ago. Three years ago, my wife and I decided to replace the garage doors provided by the builder with something more aesthetically appealing, as well as, more efficient. A friend of mine recommended Smart Doors. A rep came by the house and spent time showing us various designs and colours. We decided on beige overlay carriage doors. The new garage doors look great and provide much more insulation than our previous ones. The doors totally changed the look of our house and added more curb appeal. Since then, I have recommended the company to family and friends. You will not be disappointed if you decide to use Smart Doors Inc.

Thank you for your business and kind words!

More about Smart Doors Inc

Smart Doors is the smart choice for all your garage door sales, service, and installation needs. With hundreds of satisfied clients and over 10 years of experience in the Greater Toronto Area, Smart Doors offers quality service and installations of garage doors. We offer a product range of a wide choice of styles, designs, and colors. Our manufacturer C.H.I. even offers their own parts guarantees which cover their products for a lifetime. The Smart Doors guarantee is among the best in the industry and we stand behind our manufacturer with our own two-year, hassle-free labour guarantee.

At Smart Doors, we stand behind our product quality and reliable service providing our customers with a pleasant and unforgettable experience. Call us today for a quote or to set up a free in home estimate at 905-532-9770. You also welcome to come in and visit our showroom at 40 Viceroy Rd. Unit. 8, Concord (Dufferin/Steeles)