Smart Doors Inc

C in London
C in London
1 review Nobleton, ON

New custom garage doors

From the day we placed our call into Smart Doors, we knew we were in good hands. Working with Michelle was fantastic. She was friendly, professional, very responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with. She went above and beyond to get us what we were looking for for a great price. She understood our vision and our custom made doors look brilliant on our home! Micheal was also very accommodating while working with him through the design phase. Questions and concerns were dealt with immediately and professionally. From ordering to installation, Smart Doors Inc made the whole process enjoyable and we were very excited to see the final product on delivery day. We definitely have the best doors in town! Thank you Smart Doors team!

It was an absolute pleasure making your vison into reality!!! Your doors are just incredible and we are so happy that you love them! We all thank you for your business and wish you all the best!

Vadim
Vadim

Garage Door to an Amazing Customer Service

There is a reason why this company's rating is so high. Their responveness and overall approach to customer They Their customer service is second to none. We got a great new garage door, which was customized to our liking: Michelle kept offering design options until we got a perfect one. They even came and fixed (for free!) the old door as we were waiting for the new one to arrive. Installation was smooth, clean and stress free.

If I had a house with ten garages I would've hired SmartDoors to do them all in a heartbeat. So if you live in a mansion, take a note!

Thankyou Vadim, was very nice working with you and your wife!

Anna Ieraci from North York
Anna Ieraci from North York

Friendly, professional and well priced

Beginning with the quote Michelle was extremely professional and competitive with pricing! Michael was knowledgeable and provided excellent advice. Install day came with 2 phone calls in the days preceding to confirm and installation itself was quick and well done! Thank you for my beautiful garage door!

It was a great pleasure to have worked with you and super thrilled you are happy with your new door!!!

Fernando in Toronto
Fernando in Toronto

Great Service, Great Product

Michelle at Smart Doors was extremely helpful when it came to replacing my old wooden garage doors. Her advice and guidance enabled us to choose a top-notch door and opener combination at excellent value. We are extremely pleased with the product, its features and operation. Mike and his installation crew were extremely courteous, knowledgeable and did a very professional install of the doors, wall-mounted openers and aluminum capping. The end result more than met our expectations. Several of the neighbours have provided very positive comments on the finished product. I would not hesitate to recommend Smart Doors!

Thank you so much Fernando!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you!!

Anna, Mississauga,ON in Oakville
Anna, Mississauga,ON in Oakville

Garage door

The garage door and opener were replaced with the Centauri black door with one row of privacy glass.

Everything went smoothly with the ordering and installation.

The door looks amazing!

Thank you so much for your review! It was very nice meeting you and a pleasure working with you to achieve the look for your beautiful new home!

Doris Grottoli from Vaughan
Doris Grottoli from Vaughan

New Build With 3 Garage Doors

My experience with Smart Doors was great. It started with Michelle in the showroom...she was very helpful in guiding me with my choice of style and colour. The quote was done quickly and the price was very competitive. Michael then came to our building site and made sure we had all the requirements for our installation. The crew that installed our doors came on time and did a fantastic job! The garage doors make a huge statement on our new house and I would highly recommend using Smart Doors for your project.

Thank you so much Doris for your review! It was great working with you to achieve the look for your stunning new home!

molly from Markham
molly from Markham

Installation of new garage doors

I had an excellent experience with this company from the shopping to the installation of my garage doors. The brick on my house is variegated and difficult to match. Michelle worked hard with me to find the perfect door. When I changed my mind and wanted a different style after the order was placed, Michelle and Michael, the owner, gave their best efforts to make it happen. The install went very smoothly and the quality of the work is impeccable. I ended up with gorgeous doors that many neighbours have admired. I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you so much Molly for the kind words!!
We are so happy you are thrilled with your new doors!
It really was amazing working with you!

Christopher Divitkos from Richmond Hill
Christopher Divitkos from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New garage door installation

My wife and I researched and met with roughly 6 different garage door mfg companies but settled on Smart Doors based on our meeting with the owner, Michael. After agreeing on door style, specific colour and glass inserts, Mike's 2 man crew showed up on time, were very pleasant and excellent installers. Mike joined them later and did the aluminum capping to complete the job. They cleaned up and overall did a great job!! I would very highly recommend them to anyone. We've received outstanding comments from all our neighbours and I'm sure a number of them will go with Mike. Thx so much, Chris and Carol in Richmond Hill

Smartdoors Garage Door Repair

Despite Covid, Mike from Smartdoors responded rapidly to a call after our garage door failed due to corroded cables. After an initial assessment an operative arrived the next morning to promptly repair the broken cables, test and service the entire door mechanism. Great experience from a responsive and professional company. Happy to recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you were happy with our services!

Tea from Vaughan
Tea from Vaughan

Reliable and easy to work wtih.

We replaced a very old garage door with a new door, capping, and a garage door opener. Every part of this process was smooth and easy. Michelle, in the office, was a total sweetheart incredibly patient, always got back to me on time, was never pushy, and responded to my indecision and constant updates without any hint of irritation, though I must have changed my mind fifteen times.
Michael, who gave us the quote, was timely, friendly, helpful, and patient. He took the special needs of the residents into consideration.
The door was ready to install within the predicted window of time. I do not recall the names of the installers, unfortunately, but they were also incredibly friendly and good-natured. They arrived on time and worked hard throughout, and also very considerate of the residents at the house. When the resident some trouble with the keypad, they came back to the property and instructed them on how to use it again-- even though the error was on the side of the resident, they did not make her feel bad, and just coached her through it.
The price for the service was more than fair, and I am very happy with the product and the end results overall. I would definitely use Smart Door's services again.

More about Smart Doors Inc

Smart Doors is the smart choice for all your garage door sales, service, and installation needs. With hundreds of satisfied clients and over 10 years of experience in the Greater Toronto Area, Smart Doors offers quality service and installations of garage doors. We offer a product range of a wide choice of styles, designs, and colors. Our manufacturer C.H.I. even offers their own parts guarantees which cover their products for a lifetime. The Smart Doors guarantee is among the best in the industry and we stand behind our manufacturer with our own two-year, hassle-free labour guarantee.

At Smart Doors, we stand behind our product quality and reliable service providing our customers with a pleasant and unforgettable experience. Call us today for a quote or to set up a free in home estimate at 905-532-9770. You also welcome to come in and visit our showroom at 40 Viceroy Rd. Unit. 8, Concord (Dufferin/Steeles)