Euroshine

Reviews for Euroshine

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Moving out with a shine

I definitely recommend Euroshine Cleaning. Amazing and kind service from the initial contact to the finish product. Krisi was quick to answer all my out-of-town questions and got our place brightly cleaned as we moved out. The staff was kind and patient (even when I accidentally packed their shoes ooops). The cleaning was thorough and left me with a sense of well done completion. We are looking forward to Euroshine service in Ottawa again mid-June to prepare our home before we finally move in.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will be always there for you to help you!!!

Adji Maguette in Toronto
Adji Maguette in Toronto

Deep cleaning

I am very impressed by Krisi and her team. I needed a deep clean of my new place and I was very surprised by how well they cleaned it. I highly recommend their service.
They are very professional and nice. Everything was spotless after they left and the prices are affordable

Thank you so much for your amazing words, dear Adji! We are happy we could help! I hope to work together soon again!

Rupi in Ottawa
Rupi in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Very professional and thorough !

We hired them after my parents house sold and the owner was very professional to organize and accommodate a last minute cleaning. Sandra and Carmen are efficient but so thorough cleaning. Pride of work was evident and would use them again and refer them to anyone needing a cleaning service.

Thank you so much, Rupi! We are really happy we had a chance to show you our high quality of service! I hope to work together soon again!

Mike in Barrhaven
Mike in Barrhaven
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Couldn't Be Happier

I hired Euroshine to clean my rental property. Krissy and her team were amazing to work with. The house was efficiently cleaned exactly as I requested. I would recommend Euroshine to any one who wants to work with a team of professionals ... thank you Euroshine!

Thank you so much Mike! That means a lot for me!!!

Paul Gagnon from Ottawa
Paul Gagnon from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Outstanding Service

Krisi and her crew have performed cleaning at my home and I recommend her services to all of my clients and new client that I encounter. Her puntuality , quality of products and service are second to none and there is a reason she has won many many awards for her business. Hate cleaning... She loves it!!!

Thank you so much, Paul! We are always happy to work with you and we always appreciate you giving us the business as well. You are a nice person, you know very well at what you do, and you know very well how to do business!

Savannah  from Ottawa
Savannah from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Reliable but didn't meet expectations

Hired Euroshine for a 'move-in' cleaning service of my new house. I was quoted it would take approximately 2.5/3 hrs for 2 people for a 2-story 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house. While I'm sure they did their best, we weren't overly impressed. Many areas throughout the house such as: window sills, floors, windows, kitchen counters/cupboards and the only appliance requiring cleaning (refrigerator) didn't appear to have been cleaned well if at all. At least not to our standard. The house was completely vacant and I emphasized that the floors and windows should be prioritized yet dust was found in a lot of corners, stairs and many windows had very visible smears/streaks as though a dirty rag had been used. Lastly, email communication with Krisi would often lapse many days due to being "very busy" and/or on vacation. Won't be using them again.

We take criticism constructively and appreciate all clients' feedback. We managed to book a spot for Savannah a month in advance during our busiest time of the year, and e-mailed her back 2 weeks in advance to confirm the time. While we received a different impression from our conversation with Savannah after the cleaning, our 100% customer service guarantee program guarantees that we can return for touch-ups and finishes should a customer be dissatisfied. Unfortunately, Savannah never asked to have us back. It is always pleasant to know that some customers hire contractors in order to save time for writing terrible reviews afterwords, a month after the service..

Excellent Service

I've used Euroshine for move-in cleaning. Everything was perfect and I am considering hiring them for regular cleaning. They came on time and they did everything as agreed on the phone. Strongly recommended!

Thank you so much for the nice words. We always do our best to make all of our clients HAPPY!

Jennifer Brunet-Colvey  in Gloucester
Jennifer Brunet-Colvey in Gloucester

Post-reno cleaning

We hired Euroshine to clean our house from top to bottom on December 3, 2018. We had just completed a major renovation so we needed people who could really get the job done. Krisi was great to work with - she explained everything and responded to all of my questions leading up to December 3rd. The people she sent did an absolutely outstanding job. They were punctual, pleasant and very thorough in cleaning the entire house. In fact, it has never looked better. I would definitely recommend this company. We are now looking into retaining the services of Euroshine on a regular basis. Jennifer from Ottawa

Dear Jennifer, all of us are happy that we had a chance to show you our quality of cleaning. We will be happy to continue making your house clean and shiny as Euroshine's style!

Alex in Ottawa
Alex in Ottawa

Extraordinary Cleaning Service

We recently moved to a new place and heeded help to clean it before moving all out stuff. Euroshine was recommended to us by a fried who has an extraordinary experience with them.
Cleaners showed up on time, the service was absolutely outstanding and we were provided with flexibility in the payment methods. No doubt we signed up for a regular service. Thank you and keep up doing the great job!

Thank you Alex, for the great words! We always try our best and we are very happy you like our service!

Yogi in Ottawa
Yogi in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

First time use of EuroShine cleaners

I broke my neck early this summer and my husband took ill at the same time. EuroShine cleaners did a great job of everything that was posted on their regular cleaning list and I intend to use them regularly in the future. We have a rather large condo...

Thank you very much for this fantastic review! We are glad we could help and will continue to do so!

More about Euroshine

We realize the importance of time in today's fast paced society, we strive to ensure that your cleaning and special needs are handled both thoroughly and expediently. Our Goal and commitment to you the customer is to offer courteous service with pride, placing a premium on quality reliability and affordability. ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Ottawa?