California Green Irrigation Inc.

Brampton ON L6P 1X5

Sprinkler Systems
California Green Irrigation Inc.

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for California Green Irrigation Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Sprinklers system

Over the past ten years I’ve been dealing with California Green with the sprinkles system and they have been good.they are Reliable and honest

We thank you for being a longtime client and are glad you have stuck with California Green Irrigation Inc.

Installed a sprinkler system throughout my entire yard

Nino was an exceptional contractor. He kept to his timelines and prices. He was easy to communicate with. He took time to understand my needs and ensured the project was completed to my satisfaction.

My system was installed last year. When I ran into a minor problem this spring he returned my call within 30 minutes and solved my problem on the phone.

You are an exceptional client and person. We are pleased you are happy with the irrigation install and service.

Lawn sprinkler system

California Green Irrigation Inc is a great company to deal with. Very professional and stands by their work. I have been a customer for over 8 years and am very satisfied with the work they do. I have recommended them some of my friends and relatives who needed sprinkler system done and they were also very satisfied with the work and services they do.

Serge is a great guy to talk to and always listens and give advise of what is best for your lawn.

Thank you Serge for a great service!!

Thank you for this great review. We are grateful for recommending us to your family and friends.

Vinay in Mississauga
Vinay in Mississauga

Great company and honest people

I contracted to install my sprinkler system to California Green company... Serge the guy who came to install was fantastic. He walked me through the whole process and gave me right advice with respect to the controller.
I am extremely satisfied with their services and highly recommend this company to anyone looking for sprinkler install

Thanks Vinay for your kind words. We are glad you are happy with irrigation system and service.

Frank & Christine  from Mississauga
Frank & Christine from Mississauga

Sprinkler installation and Service

Serge and his brothers installed our sprinkler system a few years ago. The installation was done in the fall. Serge told us that although the grass looks a little messy now, it will look great next spring. He was absolutely right. But the installation isn't the best thing about this company. Their outstanding customer service is what I love the most about CaliGreen. Serge calls in the spring to open up the system. He checks the heads, realigns them and sets the timer. In the fall Serge calls to close down the system. We never have to worry about the sprinkler system at all. Serge takes care of everything. CaliGreen's customer service is exceptional. Thank you. Frank A. Mississauga

Thank you so much Frank and Christine, we're glad you are pleased with the end product and look forward to working with you in the near future.

Christina
Christina

Sprinkler and Sod Installation

Amazing group of guys laid all new sod and sprinkler system in both our front and backyard. Excellent service and product. I would highly recommend Nino and his group of guys.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much Christina for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Mike as well.

Michael and Brenda
Michael and Brenda

Sprinkler installation

We contacted 4 different companies for a quote for a full front and back yard irrigation system and although each of the quotes were similar and have very good ratings, we chose Cali-Green for a few reasons, one which was there follow-up, but no hard sale pushing and the fact that we also have a large corner lot and wanted to have our blvd included in receiving the benefit of watering. This was accomplished and a we have installed 8 zones with about 40 various Hunter sprinkler heads given the various landscaping requirements. Serge and his team completed the job within a long day given the install was done over our existing lawn.As well clean up was completed by the crew. We are very satisfied.

Thank you for the kind and honest review. We appreciate your business and support and look forward to serving you in the future.

Esau in Oakville

Nino and his team were fantastic and professional from the start. These guys know how to work. They walked us through the process from day one. Nino was so flexible for us that he came to install the system with a couple of days notice. He even came back a day later to show us how to use the system. He also aligned a couple of the heads to make sure they were watering the lawn and not the patio. Thanks. I would recommend Cali Greens to anyone who wants a job well done and without the hassle. Thanks Nino.

Thank you Esau for your business and the review

GG from Oakville
GG from Oakville

Repair Irrigation system

Nino was very responsive to the repairs needed. He came in to evaluate/diagnose the issue. He was very thorough in checking for the problem and didn't jump to a conclusion, but rather saw how each zone was working and only after he evaluated everything did he give me his recommendation. He gave a reasonable quote and explained what and how it will be done. Him and his team came in today and got the job done quickly. Everything was cleaned up after. They even went as far as transplanting one of my plants that was in the path of the dig up- thats alot more than I would have expected. Overall, very pleased with the work done. I was well informed and kept updated. Nino and his team were punctual, efficient, respectful and got the job done very well. Thank you.

Thank you very much for writing the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

mat in Toronto
mat in Toronto

Repairs, install and superior service

This company is the best irrigation company in all of Ontario without question. We’ve dealt with many “trades” since moving into our house and this one is by far the most competent and honest out there. They are super responsive, friendly trustworthy and most of all do the job correctly and professionally. We had them repair a shoddy install and install new zones. They did the job perfectly. You will not be disappointed in your experience with this company from start to finish.

Thank you Mat, it was great working with you!

More about California Green Irrigation Inc.

California Green Irrigation are your lawn sprinkler professionals. We offer a wide variety of services including new installations, service and repairs on existing systems and annual maintenance programs. We pride ourselves in offering our customers the very best care and quality for their lawns and gardens.

****

CALIFORNIA GREEN IRRIGATION INC. has been a family owned and operated business for over a decade. Our main objective is our customer service and their satisfaction.

We are fully licensed and insured to bring peace of mind to our customers.
We take pride in being prompt, on time and on budget with every project.
We know what it takes to keep our customers happy and satisfied with our service.

Our Services:

California Green Irrigation offers complete design, installation and maintenance for any size lawn sprinkler system.

We specialize in services such as:

***

Spring Start-ups
Mid-Season Check-ups
Fall Winterizing
Modifications to existing systems such as additions and reworking zones
Our service technicians are very experienced and trained to tackle any project of any size.