Total Concrete Solutions

Concrete Contractors
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Mississauga  >  Total Concrete Solutions  >  A+ Replace Garage Floor & Parge Foundation
JMD in Mississauga
JMD in Mississauga

A+ Replace Garage Floor & Parge Foundation

I hired Total Concrete Solutions (Rolando) to replace my concrete garage floor and parge my home’s foundation. Rolando responded quickly to my request for a quote and was willing to do a site visit before providing a price. From his site visit, I was left with the impression that he knew his business, was going to comply with construction standards, and was interested in providing a quality result - and I have not been disappointed.

He provided a quote that detailed the process steps and materials to be used, and was willing to amend the quote to include items that I wanted specified. His price was competitive with other quotes that I received.

Rolando and his crew were very professional and friendly on the job. At the end of every day, the site was tidied and clean and there was no damage to any of my property at the end of job! Rolando communicated especially well on the timing of the job start and the start and end of each day’s activity.

My garage floor is now level and smooth, the appropriate thickness and sloped to the driveway. I was very pleased with the extent of the parging of my house foundation which had to be done around and behind shrubs and plants. The job has just been finished – not cured yet but so far, I rate as excellent! Definitely would recommend Total Concrete Solutions.

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for a fabulous review! At Total Concrete Solutions we take care of you and your home just as we would like to be taken care of in our personal lives. It's that simple. It was a pleasure meeting you and working on your home.
See you soon when we come back to do some more parging to the foundation.

All the best,