Pro A & R Renovation Group Inc.

121 Telson Rd. Markham ON L3R 1E4
Basement Renovation
Pro A & R Renovation Group Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Pro A & R Renovation Group Inc.

Kitchen refacing

I replaced my kitchen countertop to quartz , the sink, faucet, painted the existing doors and installed a backsplash. This company did a fantastic job, I could not be happier.
This is my second time using this contactor and I have recommended them to my friends and family. Excellent work and reliable service. Will definitely contact them again for any future projects.

Thank you for your very positive review, it was our pleasure to have worked for you. Looking forward to working with your future projects soon.

FERNANDO
FERNANDO

Bathroom renovation

Hamid and his partners are very professional, detailed oriented, organized. Project was completed in less then the estimated time which was fantastic. Hamid listens to what you want. Overall it was a great experience. We definitely look forward to getting A&R for upcoming projects in our home. They have worked on several homes in my neighborhood!

Thank you for your very positive review, it was our pleasure to have worked for you. Looking forwards to working with your future project soon.

Dean W.
Dean W.

Amazing - on time, on budget, top notch experience

Hamid and his team were the best we've ever worked with. He came in with great ideas and the execution was amazing. I wish every construction project could be like this was - I would work with Hamid and team again without question and highly recommend the quality of the work!

laura
laura
1 review , ON

Basement finishing

This is the third time we used Pro A&R Renovation Group services for our
home renovations. I got in touch with Hamid and he was great to deal with
as always from the get go! He explained to me all the costs associated
with the renovation, he made suggestions on which materials to use, etc.
He was easy to get a hold of, kept me informed throughout the duration of
the renovation every step of the way. His crew was professional and
punctual. Everyone was polite and the site was kept clean throughout the
reno. All in all a great experience! Our basement looks great at reasonable cost. I'm very glad we used Pro A&R Renovation Group Inc. For our basement and I've already recommended Hamid to a couple of my friends. Thank you guys so much for finishing the basement ahead of time!
We absolutely love it! It's got better finishes than the rest of our house!

Sukhmani in Brampton
Sukhmani in Brampton

Fully renovate kitchen

They did an excellent job last year of completly renovating our basement kitchen and bathroom so we called them for a second time this year to renovate out main floor kitchen. They took our old closed concept kitchen and renovated it into a beautiful brand new open concept kitchen and they did on time like always! We would recommend this team to anyone, they are super talented, do superb work and are always on time! We are very happy with their work!

Bathroom, main floor flooring and othet

Hamid and team performed a great job on my project. He was professional, reliable and flexible with the work.

The work was completed in schedule and on budget and I was very happy with the results.

Monica in Old Toronto
Monica in Old Toronto

Great Job

Pro A&R Renovation Group took a poorly designed and constructed basement bathroom and turned it into something beautiful. They were a pleasure to work with from the estimate to completion. Their work was meticulous. They explained things throughout the process and cleaned the area at the end of each day, not only at the end of the job. We are thrilled with how the bathroom turned out and would definitely use Pro A&R again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our services. Looking forward to working with your future projects soon.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement Renovation Incld. bathroom

Very a professional, willing to make changes, team who kept the work area very clean. They worked quietly and efficiently and respectfully, knowing I was working from home. I come from a background in construction and have done many renovations in my lifetime, and the quality of work is the best I have ever seen. The finishing touches were impeccable. Just beautiful. I love my basement.

Two staircases and flooring

Contractor was flexible as to requests made after work had been started. Work was conducted professionally with excellent results, and completed on time. Will use his service again.

Trish
Trish

Basement Renovation

Hamid and his team were fantastic as always. This is the second time I have used his services and was not disappointed. The attention to detail and quality of work is great. What I appreciate about his team is the input I am allowed to make along the way with slight adjustments or changes within the job. Thank you again for a job well done!

Thank you Trish for your very positive review, it was our pleasure to have worked for you. Looking forward to working with your future projects soon

More about Pro A & R Renovation Group Inc.

A&R Renovation is an affordable and reliable renovation company that works collaboratively with our clients to help then create their vision at minimum hassle or fuss. Whether working on a single room, or renovating a whole house . we plan meticulously, provide clear and honest quotes and deliver affordable and reliable services. Our services include and are not limited to: house renovation, home restoration, bathroom remodeling and renovations, kitchen renos,kitchen remodeling, basement finishing, basement renovations and complete home renovation.

WHY CHOOSE US?

Affordable price

Licensed and Insured

No surprises with any extra charges

Fully equipped to meet your needs

Highly recommended by many satisfied customers

Efficient, Reliable and Punctual service

Improving your home is a major investment and A&R Renovation strives to give you real value for your money and a unique level of services.