AGM Renovations

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for AGM Renovations

Valerie in Toronto
Valerie in Toronto

Where are they? What is Happening?

They arrived Monday morning and gutted my kitchen. Great, I am anticipating we are getting started. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday no one showed up. On Thursday I called my KR Quality Control Specialist to confirm that my cupboards had indeed been manufactured and she did not know the answer. She would have to look into it. It is now Friday night and again no one has shown up to do work nor have I received confirmation that my cupboards are ready to be installed. So I have had no kitchen, no counters, no sink. Why they would demolish my kitchen but then not start. I feel the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Chris in Etobicoke
Chris in Etobicoke

Kitchen renovation

Excellent work. Everything looks great!. Thank you Saba and Azziz for all your hard work!

Keifer in Burlington
Keifer in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Reno

The whole AGM experience was top notch. The ability to work with a designer and see what the finished product would look like before the project began really helped. Our project manager Evaldi made sure all of our concerns were dealt with. It was obvious that no corners were cut and that AGM stands by their work. We would recommend AGM to anyone!

AlexaB in Whitby
AlexaB in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Beautiful finished basement

AGM was able to start on my renovation immediately (within 10 days!) when all other contractors I checked were going to be months. AGM had all of the trades lined up like clockwork, and all were professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I was communicated with along the way and my project manager Sergei was very responsive to all of my inquiries. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Allison
Allison

2363 Gladacres Lane

Exceeded our expectations, quick, efficient and professional trades and service men. Ali our PM was fantastic.

Michael Waligora
Michael Waligora

Basement reno

I am very happy with the final results of my basement reno project completed by Habib and his team. They are a knowledgable group of professional who completed their work to perfection. They will also offer advice when needed to make small adjustemnts while project is underway as well. I give them a top rating and would recommend their services to anyone who's looking to have similar work done in the future.

Judith P
Judith P

Kitchen Upgrade

Our kitchen was completed in a professional and timely manner. AGM staff and subcontractor did a good job. Nothing major in terms of hurdles. They are worth giving a try!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Bad choice

If I could go back in time I would not choose this particular company again.

Francis in Toronto
Francis in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation & Blinds

COVID and supply chain issues aside, my experience from beginning to end was very good. Nicolle (Project Consultant) was prompt, pleasant, and quite humorous in her replies to get the ball rolling. From our various correspondence with Nicolle, we knew after interviewing 4 other contractors it would be a good fit. She listened. She answered our questions. She did not apply any pressure. She offered what the other contractors interviewed did notpeace of mind. Parishi (Designer) offered some advice that we didnt think of. Alex (PM) and Justin (on site Pro) were able to complete the project to our satisfaction. The new window treatment group was a nice touch as well. As this was our first major reno, we did learn a number of things throughout the process. 1) Dont do renos during COVID as prices are astronomical and selection is limited; 2) homes older than 1985 require asbestos analysis and if confirmed to have any traces of asbestos, proper plumbing disconnect, demo, and disposal from a non-AGM company was required; 3) the levelness of existing walls, floor, and ceiling was not brought to our attention. If it was flagged at the PM walk through, we may have opted to pay the additional expense to make it so.

As this reno was also unplanned due to leaking of the sink and therefore not budgeted for, AGMs ability to have financing arranged through them brought the financial stress down substantially.

We are quite pleased with the results, the minimal stress encountered once under way, and the quick turnaround. I would happily recommend AGM Renovation.

UPDATE 5/6 (2022): AGM now has a Blinds division which completed the update nicely. Sofia (Sales) and Mustafa (Installer) were great. Good selection. Lifetime warranty.

More about AGM Renovations

AGM Renovations experts provide quality basement and Bathroom Renovation services throughout the GTA and the surrounding area. See our Service Area for the complete list of towns where our renovation services are offered. We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on our workmanship and offer competitive prices with exceptional quality.

Expect more and when you need the best; trust AGM Renovations. We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied, which means that you don't pay until you are satisfied.
Our mission is to be committed to excel in the work we do. We are committed to excel and maintain a sense of pride in our all we do!

AGM Basements, Basement finishing, Basement Renovations, Basement Reno, Finishing Basements, Basement Company, Finished Basements, Basement Expert, Finished Basements Company, Bathroom Renovations, Bathroom remodeling.

Basement Renovation, General Contractors, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
AGM Renovations, Basement finishing, Basement Renovations, Basement Reno, Finishing Basements, Basement Company, Finished Basements, Basement Expert, Finished Basements Company, Bathroom Renovations
AGM Renovations offers Complete basement and Bathroom renovations packages from the professional design through the professional cleaning including: Drywall- We employ only professional drywall installers and our goal is deliver complete satisfaction to each and every client with the quality of our workmanship and our prompt, reliable service. Taping- Our drywall taping techniques will bring a high quality smooth finish, with a level of excellence you will take pride in. Painting- We include all wall priming, painting of ceilings, baseboards, casing, crown and cove moldings into our basement construction packages High Grade Laminate Flooring- is standard in our basement renovations packages. Tiling- Shower, bathroom, or kitchenette tiling will be done by professional tile installers who are employed directly by AGM. A 2 year unlimited warranty is provided to you standard when you finish your basement with AGM Plumbing- Our licensed plumbers will ensure that no problem is left unsolved and you can be sure that any drain or other plumbing defects left by the original house builder will be fixed effectively. Electrical- We are committed to providing fully licensed electrician service as part of our standard package. Should you ever require an electrical certificate when you decide to sell your property, we will be happy to provide it to you AGM Basements, Basement finishing, Basement Renovations, Basement Reno, Finishing Basements, Basement Company, Finished Basements, Basement Expert, Finished Basements Company
Traditional, Modern, Contemporary
AGM Renovations - offers complete basement and Bathroom renovations packages from professional design to professional cleaning. AGM Basements, Basement finishing, Basement Renovations, Basement Reno, Finishing Basements, Basement Company, Finished Basements, Basement Expert, Finished Basements Company
Master Business Licence, Toronto Builder's licence