The Roof Technician Inc

Reviews for The Roof Technician Inc

Paula C. from Toronto
Paula C. from Toronto

Excellent service

Ilir called me right away, and came out within 30 minutes of the call. He was able to show me photos of the areas of immediate need (leaky roof after rainstorm). He gave me an accurate quote, fixed the areas and identified the larger areas to be addressed by the original roofer (the roof was fairly new, but that contractor - from a different company - was out of the country for another month). He was helpful, on time, and professional. What more could you ask for?

Dear Paula,
Thank you so much for taking your time into writing a review for us. In the meantime we are happy to hear that you were happy with our service. We are very proud and passionate on what we do.
Best Regards,

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Siding installation

The Roof Technician replaced the siding on the whole rear of our house. Timelines and work were clearly communicated, the work was started quickly, completed on time, with minimum disruption and to a very high standard.

Richard,
Thank you kindly for your review and great words. We are extremely happy to hear that you were happy with our service. Also, we would like to let you know that we will always be here for questions or concerns.
Best Regards,

Alistair in Toronto
Alistair in Toronto

Fantastic Service

Ilir and his team were brilliant. Ilir took the time to inspect the roof thoroughly and tailored the scope of work to meet our needs. Upon deposit and subject to weather, Ilir commenced with the work immediately and was very conscious of the neighbouring properties. I would highly recommend The Roof Technician.

Dear Alistair,
We really appreciate your kind words and thank you for trusting our company. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service and this is the greatest satisfaction for us.
Kind regards,

nswells208
nswells208

Roof

The Roof Technician Company was a pleasure to deal with. Polite, Professional , honest and took the time to do the job right. We got several quotes and they were able to pine point exactly where the problem was. Others didn't take the time to figure out exactly where the problem was. They showed up with a crew , got to work right away and there were no surprises. They cleaned up after the job was done. I will definitely use them again.

We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with our workmanship. Also, we thank you so much for your kind words and your time to write a review for us.
Sincerely,

Sylvia
Sylvia

Roof replacement for house (with solar panels) and garage

From the beginning, Ilir was organized and professional. He came to our house and climbed onto the roof to examine the condition of the existing roof, the solar panels and how they are attached to the roof, the skylights, the eaves troughs, and the vent stacks. He suggested that we remove the two, very large vent stacks and replace them with a ridge vent. This was an excellent suggestion and our roof's profile is much improved with the eliminated stacks. Ilir was also very concerned about the removal of the solar panels. I connected him to the gentleman responsible for removing the solar panels and the two of them discussed the details so that everything would go smoothly - and it did. Ilir's team completed the work in two days (they had to take a two-day break in-between due to heavy rainfall and heavy winds, respectively), but when they returned, they worked hard to make sure the job was completed in the promised two days. After the work was completed, he followed up with me to see how the solar panels' re-installation had gone. That was very impressive. When I received the final bill, there were no surprises. Once the bill was paid, I received a 10 year workmanship certificate. It was an absolute pleasure working with Ilir and his team. I recommend them without reservation.

Dear Sylvia,
We are extremely happy to hear that you were happy with our service and this is what makes us get up in the morning and go to work, happy clients that is. Thank you so much for your kind words and we will always be here to help in anyway we can, of course roofing wise.
Best regards,

hisimons in Toronto, Ontario
hisimons in Toronto, Ontario

Shingled Roof and Flat Roof Replacement

The Roof Technician has been in business for 14 years. This longevity is a testament to the owner Illir and his strong leadership and interpersonal skills. He is knowledgeable, kind, and he sets lofty goals for himself and his crew. Each of his employees knows his role and each strives to achieve the highest possible performance. The staff worked tirelessly to replace a shingled roof on a bungalow, and a flat garage roof. They resolved challenging ventilation issues using baffles in the attic and they sloped the garage roof to remedy pooling issues. Their carpentry skills were comprehensive. They also replaced gutters and downspouts. Their work was exemplary.

I feel to privileged to have worked with the Roof Technician. Their prices are reasonable, their performance is flawless and they put the customer first! Therefore, I feel confident recommending this company to family and friends and those who need roof repairs or roof replacement.

Thank you very much for kind words H. Simons,
We are speechless and extremely happy you were satisfied with our work. Our years of experience have given us the opportunity to improve each and every day and will continue to improve. Also, we keep up to date with the newest products in order to help our clients and homeowners make the best decision about their roof.
Thank you again.

Cathy Mc in East Toronto
Cathy Mc in East Toronto

Replace 20-Year Old Roof

I deliberated for 3 years deciding on a roofer. I finally chose The Roof Technician, not because Ilia's price was comparable to some other roofers, but because, during the quote assessment, he actually got up on my roof - the only roofer who did; his integrity in not up-selling shingles or quoting on the cheapest; his automatic inclusion of the underlay; and, his commitment to his workmen, that convinced me to hire Ilir and Arta. The job was done in early July 2019 and his staff were hardworking and cheerful. It was good to see Ilir involved onsite getting on the roof, explaining things to me, having his workers take photographs as the job progressed, and helping clean up. So happy! Highly recommend.

Dear Cathy,
Thank you so much for your kind words and we are extremely happy that we have met your expectations. We were glad to be working with a client like you.
Regards,

Julie
Julie

New shingles

ILIR and his crew were terrific. On time, tidy and professional. ILIR kept in touch via text and was very hands on at our house - working right along side of his team. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much Julie. It was our pleasure to be working with you.

Jpena
Jpena

Remove old skylight and replace with roof/shingles

Ilir came shortly after I asked for a quote. He was a very amiable fellow, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable about anything to do with roofing. His quote was reasonable and I had him do the job of taking out an old skylight that was causing condensation problems in my washroom. They came today and just finished the job in about half a day. Work was done well, site is clean and it was a no fuss contract. I'll certainly call Ilir up again in the future for anything to do with roofing, Would recommend his team to anyone needing work on roofing.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very happy and pleased to be working with a client like you. As you said, we are here anytime you need anything to do with roofing.
Sincerely,

Dan W from Toronto
Dan W from Toronto

If the answer is blowing in the wind, then the answer is "shingles".

On account of a particularly strong gust during Monday night's wind storm, a couple of chunks of shingles were found scattered hither and yon on a grim and gloomy Tuesday. Wednesday morning, sunny and bright, we saw the shingle-less patches on our roof.
The roof was still under warranty, but apparently that isn't worth a tinker's cuss when your contracted roofing company has no webpage anymore and a voicemailbox that is too full to accept more messages.
So! I phoned around to various roofers, left messages, sent emails, filled out online forms...
THE ROOF TECHNICIAN responded in about twenty minutes. Maybe less. About ninety minutes later, Ilir and his coworker whose name I never learned pulled into my driveway with a stack of shingles matching those on my roof. Twenty minutes of hammering thereafter, it was as though Monday's storm hadn't happened at all.
...Except for the shingles scattered around the property.
I'll collect them later.
It's dark out now, c'mon.

Hello Dan,
We are glad we were able to help you with your roofing issue. We are a small family business but with big heart and passion on what we do. We appreciate your kind words for us.
Wishing all the best,