Red Bins Disposal

Reviews for Red Bins Disposal

Cindy McPhee from Toronto
Cindy McPhee from Toronto

Construction Disposal

Redbins was good to work with because they were friendly and polite while making the delivery reservation. When they dropped the bin off they followed our instructions for the placement of the bin. When it was time to come pick it up they came right away. Great service and we will be using them again!

AS from Toronto
AS from Toronto

Bin Rental

RedBins was very accommodating and showed up on time. I even had a request for a smaller bin at the last minute and they were able to adjust the order. The driver who picked up my bin was great. There was a car blocking my driveway when he came to pick up the bin and so he was unable to get the bin out. I didn’t know whose car it was and the driver waited patiently with me and tried to help me find the owner, which I eventually did. Would definitely use RedBins again.

Alan Hamalainen from Markham
Alan Hamalainen from Markham
1 review Thornhill, ON

Yard Waste Removal

Red Bins delivered their bin on the day and time as promised. We had doubts that the 20 yard bin was adequate for the amount of yard waste, but the driver was very confident that it all would fit and politely explained how to load the bin. Everything fit perfectly. The pickup was at the appointed time and there was no damage to the driveway. All very professional. We currently have another bin on order from Red Bins to remove another cut down tree and more yard waste. Recommended.

Marylou Hayes from Toronto
Marylou Hayes from Toronto

bin rental

We were doing yard clean up and needed a bin to haul away old firewood and other materials. Red Bins delivered their bin on the day promised and the driver spent time to explain how to load, and he was extremely courteous. When our bin was filled, we called for pick up and the driver came the same day. The overall experience was easy and fast. We are using them again for our next project.

Cosma Pecora from Vaughan
Cosma Pecora from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Home renovation

Redbins has provided prompt and efficient service and I would gladly refer them to others. I have used them in the past and will continue to use them in future.

Kathryn McDonald from Toronto
Kathryn McDonald from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Disposal of old retaining wall

RedBins disposal was prompt and the driver was polite and on time.
I asked for an AM delivery on short notice and they accommodated my request.
This is the 2nd time I have used REDBINS.

Angie Paolini from Toronto
Angie Paolini from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Basement renovation

My husband and I started a renovation project in our basement. We had never rented a bin before so I looked on the internet and called some companies. Non of which were as helpful as to when Rose called me back. I felt very comfortable talking to her as she explained what size bin I may need for my reno. In conclusion with our conversation i had decided to rent a 20yrd bin. Rose called me back within 10 mins to let me know unfortunately all the 20yrd bins were out and that she could send a 14 yrd instead. I was very hesitant cause I wasn't sure if everything would fit, but decided to go with it as my reno had started. Rose was so pleasant and I felt like i have made a new friend. The bin arrived the next day and the driver was very nice and he put the bin exactly as i had instructed. I would definitely use Redbin again!!! Everything did fit into the bin!!!

Ria Williams from Mississauga
Ria Williams from Mississauga

Bin and Disposal

They were very reliable, prompt and v caring about customer's prosperity.
The bin was placed where requested. The price was very reasonable. I will use and recommend Red Bin again to everyone.
Thank you.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Contact this company for the disposal needs,
Jamie from Toronto
Jamie from Toronto

Disposal Bin for Roofing Project and deck removal

I was so impressed by the flexibility shown by the staff at Redbins. They were unbelievably accommodating to my various last minute changes and I am truly appreciative of all they help they gave me. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks!

Josie from Toronto
Josie from Toronto

Renovation

I would like to share the experience and customer service I received from Bella and Rose at Red Bins and staff, was excellent. The options and support provided were much appreciated for my project. The bin that was recommended and provided was picked up and removed with no significant damage to the property, which was also appreciated. I will continue to use Red Bin in the future and will recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks again Josie G

More about Red Bins Disposal

Hassle free Disposal Bin Rentals and Junk Removal in Toronto and GTA. RedBins provides fast, efficient service to residential and commercial customers. Our fleet consists of smaller trucks for tight spots as well as larger trucks that can deliver any size of bin from 04 yard to 40 yards.
Looking for Junk Removal pros in North York?