Keith My Furnace Guy

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Keith My Furnace Guy

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Duct Cleaning

Keith was in time and did a great duct cleaning job. He stands by his work and takes time to explain what he does. I like that he was able to make it on a Saturday; lot easier for us.

thx for this

Kaylie
Kaylie

Top Notch Service

We are a repeat customer and once again are impressed with Keith's work. We just went through some home renovations which resulted in a terribly dirty furnace....sorry Keith! Keith worked efficiently and thoroughly to ensure our furnace was running at its best. He arrived early, worked hard, professional, and very knowledgeable. We will definitely be booking again!

thanks so much

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Home Furnace Cleaning

Keith is one of the best in the business. Does a “real” furnace clean. I waited about 1.5 months and was well worth it. Small business so reputation is everything. Zero complaints.

thx so much for this review and grade.

Jayme
Jayme

Newest Member of the Avengers!!!

As the title suggests! Keith is a super hero when it comes to Furnace Cleaning. I found him very proficient and knowledgeable when it came to cleaning and providing maintenance to my 1999 furnace. His no nonsense approach and passion for what he does well outstands any furnace cleaning company I have ever used. I had the worst furnace cleanup he has had in awhile, from post construction from contractors I had in my home. He cleaned it up and got my old furnace running as smooth as anything. Don't waste your calls on the others. Call Keith!

I will definitely make his company my go to for all my furnace needs. I Highly recommend Keith!

thx so much for this

Sandy
Sandy

Professional, friendly and exceptional service at an affordable price!

I saw numerous positive reviews about Keith and made an appointment for my father. Keith is very professional and responded to my emails and questions clearly and promptly. My father was very pleased with Keith's attention to detail when servicing the furnace and he appreciated the time Keith took to answer questions. He is clearly and expert and does the job right and efficiently. In addition, his prices are very fair and in my opinion provides exceptional service over many others out there. The reviews and feedback we read from others is spot on. We will contact him for any of our future service needs and we would highly recommend Keith to others!

thx so much

John
John

Furnace & Duct cleaning

Keith is very professional and reliable. We have 2 furnaces. He spent a total of 3.25 hrs cleaning the furnaces and ducts. In the past other companies were in and out in under an hour. After Keith had repaired mistakes from other companies our furnaces run less and our home is definitely warmer. He even fixed a vent under our kitchen sink that other companies said was not repairable. Keith does his work with pride like tradesmen of old. Well worth the wait to have Keith come do a proper job.

thx so much

Don
Don

Furnace / Duct Cleaning

One of best in the city. Honest, friendly and reliable. Worth the wait, you will not be disappointed with Keith's services. Went above and beyond and repaired issues that were caused from previous technicians.

thanks so much

Lori
Lori

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Just had Keith finish cleaning my furnace and ducts and I couldn't be happier with the job he did. Very professional and knowledgeable. He gave me great advice for upkeep and didn't try and up-sell me on anything that wasn't needed. He even noticed an issue with my outdoor A/C unit that needed attention! I'm very picky about leaving reviews and recommending services, but I don't hesitate to write this one. Book Keith, you won't regret it.

thanks so much for this. 😍

Olivia J from Calgary
Olivia J from Calgary

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

We’ve had the furnace/ducts cleaned by different companies each time we’ve had them done, but there’s been no one I’d call back again until today.

Keith didn’t try to upsell me, in fact he told me my dryer vent didn’t need cleaning. He gave me a report on the furnace and some guidance on choosing filters. I’d highly recommend him.

greatly appreciate the descriptive review

Sharon
Sharon

Furnace and duct cleaning

Furnace and ducts were badly in need of a good clean as it had been 13 years since last clean. Keith turned up a little early and he was very professional with a safety attitude and genuinely cares about doing a thorough job. Took two hours for the thorough clean. No upselling and report was thorough. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending to anyone looking for furnace and ducts cleaned and reasonably priced!

thanks so much for this.

More about Keith My Furnace Guy

☺ Keith MY Furnace GUY
ALL work performed by the owner

Free Furnace Inspection for ALL customers moving Into New Homes , New Rentals PRIOR to occupancy SO YOU KNOW in advance the condition of that furnace before
You RENT or BUY

ALL cleaning inspection services provided are done with the highest degree of care to preserve warranties and save you Money.

HOME-STARS VERIFIED BADGE HOLDER
Legal company
Business License #184338
GST# 823948195RT0001, 20 plus yr Journeyman owner operated, TRUE SHIELD LIABILITY INSURED

CONTACT KEITH BY

EMAIL ➤ Keithmfg@gmail.com

READ BELOW FOR ALL PACKAGES // SERVICES ✅

✅Full House package Furnace vents and duct cleaning services

$ 1 8 5
(1) Furnace and 10 vents duct cleaned
$___ for all vents over 10 at $9
each (hot and intakes)
$ 44 additionally for high efficiency furnace re heat coil cleaning and inspection, air conditioning coil cleaning equipped furnaces,Zoned systems, HRV cleaning, fan coil-system

W H Y $ 44FOR high efficiency, air conditioning coils, zones and HRV ?????
For material, labor and time to clean and inspect the reheat coil or a/c coil on these furnaces for congestion and leakages.

***Services include Canada's only included 30 point inspection full furnace tune-up performance evaluation hot water tank check humidifier check partial home inspection.*** Valued at over $300.00

✅✅✅WHAT IS A TUNEUP??? Using only a powerful vacuum combined with high pressure air .......
the burners are cleaned
Gas Valve Check
Thermocouple check
Inside the heat exchanger
re heat coil check/cleaned
Flame sensor air washed
Fan blades cleaned
Blower assembly cleaned
Blower motor checked for oil port/ oiled and cleaned if unsealed
Fan blades checked for balance
Heat rise tested
Filter check
Outside heat exchanger cleaned
Chimney and exhaust checked for blocks, leaks, Carbon and ash,
Combustion and makeup air checked
Components such as flame rollout switches, limits switches checked,
Vent checks
Duct checks
Leakage tests and inspections

ALL OF the ABOVE MUST be checked, maintained WITH the proper tools and equipment.

***

✅FURNACE ONLY CLEANING ( No vents or ducts)
$ 1 8 9
Includes.....Full furnace Tune up, 30 point inspection, humidifier check, hot water tank check
*** NO VENTS , NO DUCTS ******

Furnace Tune-up only
$ 1 8 9
Inspected, proper tune up with cleaning of fan blades, burners,heat exchanger inner and outer, reheat coil, oiled motors , checked belts, vacuum and high pressure air used furnace pulled apart and re assembled.

✅Furnace INSPECTION ONLY $ 1 8 9 .00
+ TAX includes a 30 point inspection

20 + YEARS EXPERIENCE serving these great communities Calgary,Chestermere, Cochrane, Airdrie, Okotoks, Strathmore, High river, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, southern Alberta

Appointment Times

Appointment #1
8:30 AM
Then requiring 2 to 3 hours to perform services

Appointment #2
Arrival NOT at 11 exactly but anytime between window of time 11 - 1 sometime and need 2 hours to do job after finally arriving......and
then need 2 plus hours to perform service's after finally arriving.

ALL APPOINTMENT TIMES REQUIRE 90 MINUTES TO 3 HOURS TO COMPLETE!!

keithmyfurnaceguy.com