Jsn Appliances Repair

Mississauga Mississauga ON L5N 1Z9

Jsn Appliances Repair

Reviews for Jsn Appliances Repair

Oven repair

Great service provider. On time and fixed the problem effectively. Highly recommended service provider. Hill hire again

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Gas stove fixed

My gas oven was not holding the heat. Sam was able to fix the issue within an hour. He was polite and professional. Sam also sent a courtesy message a week after he fixed it, to check that my oven was working properly. I have his card on my fridge for any future repairs that may come up in my household.

Vasily in Richmond Hill
Vasily in Richmond Hill

Dishwasher repair

Fast and quality service, great communication, reasonable price. The failed part of the dishwasher was quickly identified, ordered and replaced.

Dishwasher repair

Very efficient and punctual service. The repair work was done as advised and the unit is working properly now.

Emilia
Emilia

oven repair

JSN came to my rescue days before Christmas.
I went to preheat my oven only to find it was not heating.
I had used JSN years ago to repair my washing machine , and they never disappoint.
I was so fortunate that Sam did some juggling to fit me in and replace the igniter in my gas oven , for that I am very grateful.
Sam later reached out to me to make sure I had no issues with the oven.
I keep JSN in my back pocket for any future issues I may have, fingers crossed I wont need them though and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

JSN (Sam) saved Christmas for me.

Nermin in Mississauga
Nermin in Mississauga

Washer stopped working suddenly

my washer stopped working suddenly and didnot drain water out of it
i took the water out by my hand and give a call to JSN , Sam he has wide experience he gave me appointment right away and found the root cause of the issue , it was the door switch , it look like easy fix but the issue was that my washer was in a place very hard to move but Sam was able to move it and un screw the plate in order to change the switch .
i knew that i can always depend on JSN if I face any issue with my appliance

Max in Kitchener
Max in Kitchener

Oven repair

Sam arrived at the scheduled time, diagnosed my oven in minutes,and had the repair completed in no time. Great service, I would definitely recommend JSN Appliance Repair.

Washing machine repair

Made a late afternoon call literally a minute right before they closed on Saturday. Got a call back 10 or so minutes after business hours! They promptly fit me into their monday (next business day) schedule. They were in contact with us via text and phoncall to provide updates on appointment times ect. Technician Sam arrived at our house diagnosed the problem and fixed the issue under an hour! Would highly recommend JSN Appliance repair service to anyone in the west GTA. Stellar communication and work ethic. Thanks soo much!

Whirlpool washing machine repair

My washing machine stopped working abruptly mid wash on a Friday night. I reached out to JSN Appliance Repair and arranged for a service call. They were able to arrange the service call very quickly. I informed them in advance of the visit what the error message displayed on machine was. As a result, Sam was able to bring the correct parts when he came for the service call. This was impressive as it meant I did not have to schedule a second visit and my machine was up and running quicker.
Sam was very detailed in his explanation of the issue at hand and how it could be resolved.
I would strongly recommend Sam and JSN Appliance Repair the next time you have any appliance concerns.

Stephanie Kalisky Carson from Mississauga
Stephanie Kalisky Carson from Mississauga

Dishwasher Disrepair - Highly Recommend

Our dishwasher stopped working - water was not filling into the basin. We had used JSN Appliance Repair before but had forgotten their name and number. So we called in another another appliance repair company thinking its an easy repair. What a big mistake! The other technician damaged my counter, replaced a piece that did not need replacing, was so rough with my dishwasher that pieces are now missing, and reinstalled my dishwasher on a forward tilt causing it to leak. Moreover, he tightened a valve so tight, water leaked through the floor into my downstairs bathroom, causing additional damage to our ceiling. This other company charged us $700.

The dishwasher was not still not fixed after all this, and thankfully, we found JSNs contact information in our dishwasher (The last time they came, they placed a sticker inside the machine). Sam came and saved the day! He treated our home with respect and I immediately felt at ease. He fixed the valve and reinstalled the unit properly. He explained what he saw and actually showed me the damaged valve. He was awesome and just treated the whole call as if we were family. Out dishwasher is working beautifully now and I have saved JSNs contact information future appliance repairs.

We highly recommend JSN appliance repair.

More about Jsn Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.