Aeracon

Reviews for Aeracon

Jackie
Jackie

Kitchen Renovation

Allan did a fantastic job mudding and sanding the patched walls and ceiling in the kitchen of our 100 year old home. The result came out better than we imagined as the walls were in rough shape. Allan was great at communicating and came on time and got the job done within a few days. We have zero imperfections in the ceilings and walls now and are so happy with the work.

Caroline in Guelph
Caroline in Guelph

Painting, Flooring, Popcorn Ceiling-highly recommend!

Allan was amazing to work with, cant recommend him enough. Was true to budget he initially quoted, was done early, and the job was done perfectly. Took away popcorn ceiling, put in hardwood floor, new carpet on stairs, and new paint throughout-we are first time home buyers and first time renovators and were in very good hands!

Lorie in Toronto
Lorie in Toronto

Plaster work - great job

Allan both quoted the job and did the work. Older home that needed plaster touch ups through out the house before painting including ceilings. Very professional, good work and reasonably priced. Thanks for making the process easy! Leo & Lorie

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

Some love for our old house

We have an old fussy home with no straight walls and a wonky ceilings. Alan did a great job smoothing everything out to his perfectionist standard - level 5. His attention to detail is standout! He was on time, fastidious, and on budget. He even accomodated unexpected delays. Very professional.

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Plaster Disaster + Allan = Plaster Relief

Ahhh, plaster walls. We went to remove the wallpaper and decorative trim, and voila, fist sized chunks of plaster crumbled out of the wall. UGH! Allan to the rescue. Within a week, he had filled all the holes and re-plastered to perfection.

Dunc from Toronto
Dunc from Toronto

Great popcorn ceiling removal

I asked Allan to remove the popcorn ceiling and gave him all the info (ceiling height, square footage, photos and that it was not painted). He gave me a quote and we went along with the work.

After coming to my house to pick up the keys to my new house, he partitioned the rooms to keep dust down, covered the floors and vents. He then found out that the popcorn was painted and not just painted with latex paint but some form of oil paint that has soaked through and made the popcorn more resilient than ever. He offered me an alternative which was to just mud over the popcorn as it would take longer to come off and cost more.

Let's say after he was done, my wife was wowing and oohing looking at the ceiling. Allan got it done quickly and it's so perfectly flat, I wouldn't even know there was a popcorn ceiling still under there.

Well done. Allan called every time he was coming or leaving and picked and dropped off keys as needed. He was constantly calling me to let me know when he was on and off property and if there was any delays on his end.

So well done, I have asked him to quote me a job to do my basement as well. Looking forward to it and working with him in the future.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Drywall Taping and plastering

Allan is a pleasure to work with. He works diligently and competently and has a great attitude. His plaster work was smooth and repairs seamless. We definitely hope to work with him again.

Debbi in Toronto
Debbi in Toronto

Condo Kitchen Reno

I purchased a condo in a 25 year old Tridel built building and the kitchen looked very tired and not to today’s standards and I wanted to open it up to the rest of the living space. I hired Alan to help make my vision a reality and a great job was done by Alan and Mike ( the kitchen guy) . Mike even gave me some suggestions to make the kitchen even better which I agreed to. It looks great!
They were here when they said they would, and stepped me through the process of getting the job complete. They paid attention to detail and finishing, I’m a very happy customer.

Scott Young from Toronto
Scott Young from Toronto

Popcorn ceiling removal and plaster skim coat

Alan was quick, curdeous, thorough and did a fantastic job. We had popcorn ceiling removed as well as a plaster skim coat applied to the walls. I am extremely satisfied and will 100% be using him again.

360 Realty, Brokerage in Toronto
360 Realty, Brokerage in Toronto

Skimming ceilings and custom designer ceilings

Alan and his crew are fast, efficient and get the job done right the first time. I repeatedly hire Aeracon Construction as they do a perfect job skimming ceilings and do remarkable work on custom architechtural dropped ceilings. They show the drawings first, complete to your satisfaction and finish the job clean. Out of 10 stars I give 11 stars

More about Aeracon

At Aeracon, we specialize in high quality finishes for residential and commercial spaces. Our services include framing, taping, drywall, ceilings and painting backed by generations of experience. We're a fully insured and licensed company who can help you do the job right the first time. From repairs to renovations, big jobs or small, let us help you meet your requirements. Learn more about our services and how we can assist you with your project.

Looking to get a quote? We service Toronto and the GTA and provide you with an estimate over the phone or a more detailed in-person quote.