Locksmith Care

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Extremely satisfied!

Dimitri is super responsive, texting back almost immediately. He arrived when he said he would and got the job done quickly and professionally.

He also took very special care during this pandemic with the proper safety equipment / mask, and maintaining distance.

Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for you review Daniel. I will be glad to help you again if you need locksmith service again.

Recent work

We recently were victims of a B&E. I needed immediate help to change locks and reinforce our front door. I received 3 recommendations from Homestars. Dimitri and Locksmith Care responded immediately. He was at my home and ready to go within 40mins of our call. He assessed the situation, provided clear and concise feedback and recommendations and completed all the work in 90mins. His pricing was exactly what he quoted over the phone and I have to say we slept very soundly that night. Thank you, Dimitri, for you excellent service and insight.

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad you felt safe again in your home. I will be happy to help you again if you need a locksmith in the future.

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

Lock rekey

I needed two locks rekeyed. Locksmith Care (Dimitar) was highly rated on Homestars and gave me the best price estimate of the three companies I contacted. He was a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone who needs similar work done.

Thank you very much for your review Diana.

Urgent deadbolt replacement

Dmitri respondent to my call immediately and was able to schedule a visit for first thing the next day. He was helpful, professional and truly efficient. Highly recommend him for any locksmith needs!

Thank you very much for your review. I will be happy to help you again when you need a locksmith service done.

Darren M from Toronto
Darren M from Toronto

Cut my bike lock off no problem

Dmitri showed up when he said he would, with the right tools, was polite and professional, had the job done quickly, and charged what he said he'd charge. What's not to like? (he was the second locksmith to look at it... the first one brought bolt-cutters for a U-lock and was basically clueless).

Thank you very much Darren for your review.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Outstanding service. Very highly recommended. AAA+++

Dimitar called to ask if he could come a little, which was perfect for us, completed the work promptly, and charged exactly what he had quoted. I wish all tradespeople were as good as him. Outstanding!

Thank you very much Gary for that wonderful review. I will be glad to help you again if you need a locksmith.

Installed new door hardware and repaired 2 non functioning patio door locks

In my opinion, Dimitar was a the best possible locksmith. He was quick to respond to my requests, analyzed my problem from photos, advised
Me on what to purchase but could have supplied what I needed himself.
He made himself available according to my schedule, arrived on time and quickly but skillfully completed the job. He was courteous, professional and gave good advice. His fees were reasonable. l would recommend him

Estrella from Toronto
Estrella from Toronto

Quick Response and very professional

I called Dimitri over the holidays - his response time was incredible and he committed to doing work at the condo within 48 hours. He is efficient, honest and extremely professional.

I'd definitely recommend his work.

Thank you very much for your review. I will be happy to help you again if you need locks done.

pcalitri in Etobicoke
pcalitri in Etobicoke

Front Door Lock Issue

We built a new home and the front door lock has been giving us issues for 3 of the 5 years now. We had a custom front door built and had a Weiser lock and even contacted them to get extra long hardware to fit the custom door size. Tired of continuously trying to get it fixed, we called Dimitar and he identified the problem right away. He came the next business day with the new years holiday.
Issue - The lock itself was not made for the thick door even with the longer screw hardware. He had another lock in his possession with the same style and colour and he stuck to his original labour cost of $112.50 plus tax for the visit and we just had to pay for the new hardware that was even cheaper than at home depot.
He was professional, quick and had drop clothes to clean up even any wood drill debris that he created. True professional and I will recommend him to anyone including family that need his help. Thanks again Dimitar and we will be forever greatful of your help.
What a great way to start 2020 with such a wonderful experience.

Thank you very much for that wonderful review. I will be happy to help you again when you need a locksmith.

Highly Recommend, Great Service

Dimitri was fantastic, very professional, extremely helpful, fast service. Highly recommend. Re-keyed our house locks for new home purchase. He even took a look at our side doors and fixed it for us.

Thank you very much for your review. Happy holidays.

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more