Locksmith Care

Locks & Locksmiths
Glenburn Ave Toronto ON M4B 2X6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Locked out of the house

Our newly cut keys from hardware store didn't work... and we got locked out of the house on a rainy day....with the pressure of knowing several work related appts were waiting for us indoors online.
I randomly picked Dimitar's company from a google search....and he was at our house within the exact 35 minutes he said it would take from the time of our call. He was able to fix the key....thereby making removing the door lock unnecessary. He was honest about this ...and did not take advantage of us not knowing any better from a technical perspective.
From the initial call we were back in our home in one hour! Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for that wonderful review.

Gil in Toronto
Gil in Toronto

Door handles replaced

Dmitri was a superb choice to replace our 18 passage and bath sets. He was very competitive in his pricing, on time and very efficient. Left the house clean. I'd highly recommend him for such jobs.

Thank you very much Gil for that wonderful review

Rekey

Submitted an online quote request. I got a reply within an hour and set-up the appointment. He arrived on time and did the job quickly. He also helped explain some issues with the door itself that we had, which was very helpful.

These days I go exclusively to homestars to read reviews and I can see why this company has a 99% rating. They do a great job and would highly recommend.

Janice in Toronto
Janice in Toronto

Excellent Job and service

He came right on time and with only a few days notice, perfect timing, was very accommodating. He fixed the lock and also tightened the hinges on the door so the door knob did not need to be replaced. I really was grateful. He also spent extra time filing down my key so it would fit better in the lock

I also had asked him to confirm the key of the lock he fixed would still work in other doors keyed the same. He identified issues with that door knob and lock that explained problems I had been having and I had him fix those. But no pressure from him to do it, my choice.

He was pleasant and did great work. I would definitely hire him again!

Thank you very much Janice for that wonderful review. I'm glad you are happy with the locksmith and customer service provided.

Katherine in Toronto
Katherine in Toronto

Rekey, Lock Change, Bonus Fix!

My online request was responded to promptly and it was easy to schedule a time. The locksmith even arrived a few minutes early. Very professional and knowledgeable. He warned me one of the locks I wanted rekeyed wouldn't be secure and should be replaced instead. The entire process to rekey 3 locks, change 1 lock and make 4 copies was under 40 minutes. He even noticed that my screen door latch had been installed backwards and wasn't closing properly. I didn't even have to ask, he just fixed it for me (this wasn't even a door he was going rekey)!

Very impressed with the service. Would definitely recommend.

Very impressed with the service.

Thank you very much Katherine for that wonderful review. Glad you liked my locksmith service.

Becky
Becky

Fantastic Locksmith!

What phenomenal service! After reaching out to Locksmith Care with some questions, I received a response within minutes! He was direct, understood my needs, and had all my locks replaced in less than 24-hours, even though there was no rush! He was very knowledgeable, pleasant, and incredibly quick at replacing the locks. He provided valuable recommendations and I never once felt like he was upselling or pushing additional services on me. I would recommend Locksmith Care of all your locksmith needs and will definitely be a repeat customer if needed.

Thank you very much Becky for that wonderful. Glad you are happy with the locksmith service provided and I will be more than happy to help you again if you need locksmith in the future.

Zoe
Zoe

Intelligent, straightforward service. Fixed our lock.

Appreciated Dimitri's straightforward assessment of the problem and his efficient work. Seems like an intelligent person who solves problems. What more does one want in a situation like this? Seemed trustworthy as well. No complaints, appreciated his work.

Thank you very much Zoe for that wonderful review.

Jaya in Scarborough
Jaya in Scarborough

Rekeying

We contacted Dimitri right after we got the keys to our new home. Dimitri was responsive, punctual, and thorough. He rekeyed and changed the codes to our electronic locks for a competitive price. Dimitri even pointed out missing screws for one electronic lock and addressed this right away. I will definitely use Locksmith Care for my future needs.

Thank you Jaya for your review. I will be glad to help you again when you need l9cksmith service in the future

Sheila in Toronto
Sheila in Toronto

Changing of Front/Back Door Handles & Lock

Professional, quick, friendly & clean. Dimitar arrived on time, explained things to me, changed the door handles & lock, cut some extra keys, tested everything out, kept the area clean and got the job done perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to call again if I ever need a locksmith again. Thanks!

Thank you very much for your review Shella.

Thank you so very much.

Professional and quick. We just needed a safe box open. He gave a quote quickly and followed up. He did it outside so that we could be socially distant. I would recommend.

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more