Locksmith Care

Reviews for Locksmith Care

Jessica Wilson in Toronto
Jessica Wilson in Toronto

Fantastic locksmith service

We needed to have our front door antique bronze deadbolt replaced, and called Dmitri at Locksmith Care on the strength of the strong HomeStar reviews. He answered the phone right away, and came out early the next day right on time, bringing a very high-quality attractive antique bronze deadbolt, much better than the old one in both looks and grade of security. Not only did Dmitri do a great job with the deadbolt, he also replaced an old doorknob set with a better one we had on hand, and diagnosed and fixed a 12-year-old problem with our door not closing properly, installing a new plate for the doorknob catch. Our front door is totally transformed, with everything working smooth as butter. And all for only $288, including the new deadbolt and two extra keys. You can call Dmitri in full confidence for fantastic service at a great price.

Thank you very much Jessica for that wonderful review. I will be happy to help you again when you need locksmith job done.

Vijay
Vijay

Locksmith service call

I started having some difficulty over the last few weeks using my key in my door. It deteoriated to the point where the key would not work. I emailed Locksmith Care on the Labour Day holiday. Dimitri responded timely and came by in about 4 hrs that day. He rekeyed the lock and ensured that all our keys worked and provided some tips as well. Thank you Dimitri for your quick response and resolution to our problem.

Thank you very much Vijay for that wonderful review.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Rekey and lock install quick, friendly, fair

Very friendly and answered all my questions without trying to upsell me on additional products.

Called to rekey my lock but I also asked him to install another lock after he arrived. Only charged an additional $25 for the additional lock.

Thank you very much Chris for your review.

replacing locks

Very pleasant, fast, effective, reasonably priced :)
Dimitri was able to come quickly, and ready to make changes to my initial appointment. I would definitely call him again if in need!

Thank you very much for your review.

Emily
Emily

changing locks

Dimitar at locksmith care was a pleasure to work with. He arrived on time, was responsive to email, and completed the job efficiently. I would highly recommend this service to anyone.

Thank you very much Emily for that wonderful review. I will be happy to help you again if you need locksmith job done

Lock replacement

I made an inquiry earlier this week to have three locks replaced. A quick response was made to my inquiry and same day service was arranged. Helpful and efficient. Would recommend.

Thank you very much for your review.

Changing locks on house

I urgently needed to have the locks changed on my house.
I phoned locksmith care in the evening and Dimitar arrived at the time promised next morning.
He had the work done quickly and perfectly and charged half of what another place wanted for the same work.
Very professional yet friendly.
I wouldn't hesitate to refer him.

Thank you very much for that wonderful review. I will be glad to help you again when you need locksmith service done.

Nick
Nick

Replace entrance door lock and handle

Dimitri was here on time, finished within an hour, cleaned up after drilling and produced additional keys on the spot. The job was within budget and the problem was fixed.

Thank you very much Nick for your review

Excellent and quick service!

Dimitri was excellent from start to finish. He found a time to come, had al the tools and materials needed to pick whatever locks and finishes I needed, and finished 4 exterior locks and new keys in around an hour! Would definitely recommend and use again.

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad you are happy with the locksmith service provided

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Rekey locks after moving in

Very fast and hassle free service to rekey 3 locks after moving in to house. Only took 2 hours from the time I called to inquire to time job was done.

More about Locksmith Care

Our focus at Locksmith Care is to provide superior security solutions that will provide our customers one stop security services. Family owned business since 1961.Member of The Association of Ontario Locksmiths 12 7 Residential, Commercial and Industrial locksmith Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Our services include re-key locks, replace and install locks, repair locks, door closer, fire exit devices, high security locks, change combo locks and safes, electrical strikes, lock outs,Break in Repairs, Master key system and much more.
Locksmith Care provides a guaranteed 12 hour emergency service in Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. This promise lets you rest assured that Locksmith Care is there maintaining its commitment to you, by providing a responsive and reliable experience.
Locksmith Care provides a professional and timely service experience in addition to its large selection of door related hardware products that are designed and equipped to fit the essential security requirements ranging from Institutional and Governmental to such commercial needs as the facility management sector.
Our reliable Locksmith Care service technicians will come to your home to accommodate your service needs while upholding a quality of professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service is our number one goal at hand.
Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Family owned.Fast 20 min response. Service Toronto,East York, North York, Scarborough,Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Pickering and Whitby. Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more