Pmt Home Services

Harry
Harry
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Eavestrough and Downspout

I have done reviews on Philip and his PMT team many years ago so I will not repeat how good is their teamwork.
However what I will say is that as an ongoing customer, I look for great customer service, good pricing with saving, and consistency, as main factors in choosing contractors. They have fulfilled all these requirements I have.
Philip and his team have been assisting me with any unclogging and cleaning of eavestroughs and downspouts for many years (since 2017), and I am always pleased with their prompt and consistent professional services.
I certainly have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. It's always a pleasure seeing you. Thank you again

Sarah Snowbell - Thornhill Woods
Sarah Snowbell - Thornhill Woods

SPARKLING CLEAN !!!

Well, over time the birds have left their number (2 that is!) on my windows - and I knew it was time to do something about it. Several people in my neighbourhood had recommended PMT Home Services - and I'm glad they did. Philip and his crew pulled into my driveway right on time and got to work jiffy-quick. Up and down the ladders - splish! splash! My windows are now spotless and streak-free.

Thank you for the lovely review, enjoy the clean windows :)

Alex from Richmond Hill
Alex from Richmond Hill
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Eavestrough replacement

Phillip and his crew did a great job to replace the Eavestrough for the entire house. It was done promptly with high quality, exactly as promised. I would hire them again.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it a lot.

k
k
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

eaves cleaning and repair

Phillip and team did a great job. The eaves were quite full from all our trees. I also had some minor down pipe repairs and an eavestrough needed to be reclipped. I thought he would come back as his scheduled allowed for the repairs, but he did them while on site while the team did the cleaning. So happy !!!!! My repairs are complete and the waterfalls over my front door is gone. Thank-you so much Phillip and team. I will be calling again in a month or so when the trees shed again.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it! See you soon.

JC in Scarborough
JC in Scarborough

Eavestroughs & Downspout cleaning

Philip's communication via text was excellent. He was punctual. The crew was in and out in 20 minutes. Cleaned everything as agreed upon. Nice fellow & crew. Also gave me additional information on my gutters that I didn't even ask for. Will use him again.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review! We appreciate it, and look forward to seeing you again.

MARLENE
MARLENE

Eaves Cleaning

AMAZING!! Philip and his crew are friendly, professional and easy to deal with. Philip was knowledgeable and honest about not needing our eaves to be replaced. Would highly recommend him again and again!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! we appreciate your business, and thank you again for the water and watermelons!

Hilary in North York
Hilary in North York

Flashing Repair

We called Philip because we had an emergency with the flashing on the side of our roof coming away. He got back to us very quickly and came the next day to fix the problem. He came through for us when we really needed him. His customer service is excellent and we will continue to give him our business. Thanks so much Philip!

Thank you, it was our pleasure helping you out. Have a good long weekend!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

eavestrough cleaning

PMT cleaned my eavestrough and downspouts. Phillip and his crew were prompt and professional and they did a great job. I would highly recommend their services and would definitely use them again.

Thank you for review, we appreciate the business, and look forward to seeing you again.

Lillian in T.O.
Lillian in T.O.

Clean Eavestrough for a home with a metal roof

My neighbour was so happy with how they cleaned her windows, so hired them to clean the eavestrough, which were really needing to be cleaned.
They did a great job. It took about 45 minutes for three guys. They even replaced screws that the roofers had used last year that were too long and blocking the downspouts. When a downspout is blocked, they remove it, clean it and fix it back.
Next year I will have them replace some of them with a better product.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business. Good thing we unclogged those downspout before the rain. Stay safe and healthy.

Sherwood
Sherwood

Eaves Cleaning

Excellent efficient service!
Love it when a contractor shows up on time and with such a positive winning attitude.
Philip does the work for me as if he was doing it for himself.
Special thanks and see you in the fall.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate it.

More about Pmt Home Services

PMT Home Services has serviced the GTA with windows and eavestrough (gutter) cleaning and repairs since 2008 with higher standards and lower prices than our competitors. The owner, Philip is heavily involved in day-to-day operations ensuring every house is up to our clients’ satisfaction.

We are currently welcoming our new clients with an unbeatable price. We look forward to meeting with you soon to further discuss our services!

Services we provide:
-Window Cleaning (Interior/Exterior)
-LED Light Bulbs Replacement
-Painting/Staining decks
and more

Thornhill, Richmond hill, King City, Markham, Forest Hill, Leaside, Woodbridge, Window Cleaning, Eaves Trough Cleaning, Eavestrough Cleaning, Eaves trough repairs, Painting, Caulking, Pressure washing, Clean, Downspout, Downspout disconnection, Home Services, Replace light bulbs, Exterior, Interior, Screens, Tracks, Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy, Owner operated

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Window & Gutter Cleaning
Eco friendly/environmentally friendly products, ROYAL® Building Products, Buchner Manufacturing, Canada AluRex Leaf and Gutter Systems, Canada zip hinge canada
-Window Cleaning (Screens, Tracks, Frames) Interior/Exterior -Eavestrough Installation -Soffit/Fascia Installation -Eavestrough (Gutter) Cleaning -Eavestrough (Gutter) Repairs -Downspout Disconnection -Painting (Interior/Exterior) -Pressure Washing -Exterior Pot Light (Changing Bulbs) -LED Light Bulbs Replacement
5 inch K-style eavestroughing 6 inch K-style eavestroughing
Residential homes, Offices, Condos (Balcony Windows/interior), Glass Walls, SEAMLESS EAVEATROUGH / GUTTERES /eavestroughing Rainwater management.
2008
Cheque, Visa/Mastercard/, Cash, E-transfer
fall protection (working at heights), ladder safety
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - You don't pay us until you are fully happy with the work!