You Move Me Toronto/Gta

Reviews for You Move Me Toronto/Gta

Maria Serrano
Maria Serrano

Move

We recently moved offices and had the pleasure of working with a fantastic group of individuals - they were professional, hardworking and very supportive. I would highly recommend the company.
Maria

Hi Maria, we’re so pleased to hear that your move went well! Thanks so much for your business, and for taking the time to share this fantastic review.

Trawna
Trawna

A pleasure to deal with

The two Zacks and Darnell did a great job. Im glad I hired them, and would do so again.

Hello Trawna! Thanks so much for your business, and for taking the time to share this fantastic review!

diana.cromarty in Concord
diana.cromarty in Concord

Moving and relocating heavy furniture

I have now used You Move Me twice within a 5-month timeframe. They are THE BEST in every way imaginable!! From showing up on time, to the actual professional worry free care and loading of my personal belongings with the same care as if they were moving their own prized possessions!! Look no further than You Move Me!!

Hi Diana, we’re so pleased to hear that your moves have been "THE BEST in every way imaginable!!!" Thanks so much for your business, and for taking the time to share this fantastic review.

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Reliable and respectful!

Kevin and his team showed up in time and were very professional reliable and a pleasure to move with.

They were very accommodating and worked efficiently. Would highly recommend them!

Hi Amanda, we’re so pleased to hear that your move went well! Thanks so much for your business, and for taking the time to share this fantastic review.

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Amazing Job!!!

Mohamed, Leroy and Daniel did an amazing job moving all of our stuff. They were very professional and nothing was damaged. We would definitely use them again.

Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm happy our team was able to assist you on Move Day!

webersony04
webersony04

Move from Toronto to Collingwood

Terrific Movers Zach and Mohammad. Efficient and confident. Protected furniture and paintings. No breakage. Contact with the moving company efficient. I would definitely recommend this moving company.

Thanks for the Review, I'm happy our team was able to assist you on Move Day!

matt.lafr in Toronto
matt.lafr in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Cost not disclosed up front

This was the second time (18-June-2021) that I used You Move Me to move the contents of my home. I was referred to the company by a satisfied customer and I've referred people to the company who have been thoroughly satisfied as well. On both occasions the movers were amazing, Jimmy who did the intake/quote was also great on both occasions.

Unfortunately, for this second move, they failed to let me know what they were now charging a fee for the movers to return to their office. Interestingly enough the first time I hired them (August 2020) in the same city, they did not charge a fee for the movers to return to their office. I don't have any issues with paying the costs associated with moving, however, like most people would expect an honest and true quoting process. Especially when a new fee has been added compared to the last time I hired them. Note that this $175 charged was in addition to the travel fee of $210 for a total of $385 Etobicoke-Oshawa round trip (~$3/km).

Move gone wrong

I organized a move with this company, which I had used three times in the last three years. I was moving from a 2 bedroom apartment to a house. I confirmed the movers would be able to disassemble a couch, two twin beds loft style and a king size bed. I was told all furniture disassembly and reassembly would not be a problem and last minute packing would be the same. On the day of the move two movers showed up, within two hours one of the movers said the move was going to go over the estimated time. At noon I was approached to have the move go over two days as the movers heard my daughters talking about the hotel we were staying in. I didn’t really feel like I had a choice. The movers also told me I would need to move the little things left behind in my car as they didn’t have time to move them. The next day after things were unloaded I discovered my dresser was broken, a shelving unit was broken and left on the kitchen floor and my couch was not fully put back together. When I returned the apartment I discovered the movers didn’t take any of the boxes from the bathroom and all the “little things” were basket shelving units, lamps, big bins and all outdoor patio furniture. I contacted them, sent photos, went through three separate people that all never responded to me. Finally I booked another set of movers to help me finish and wrote an unhappy review. It was only after the review did I hear from a manger who then offered to help but I had already booked movers, he had two weeks to contact me but I was told he was too busy. It was the worst move I have ever had.

Kim in London
Kim in London
1 review London, ON

Move heavy bathroom vanity

Your crew was moving my neighbor and when they were done they came and moved a very heavy bathroom vanity for us for a very reasonable price... Great guys who did a very difficult job...

Move

Fortunately for us we used You Move Me for our move. They came highly recommended. But they far exceeded our expectations. The crew was great and Vince the crew chief went above and beyond.. I definitely recommend them and will be using them for our next move!

Thanks for the 10 stars. Each and every day we strive to exceed expectations. So glad we could help you into your new home. Looking forward to next time!
Cheers

More about You Move Me Toronto/Gta

We're a professional local moving company created to move more than just your boxes. We'll move you with our hard work and genuine smiles. Call us today and we will be at your door tomorrow to deliver an onsite estimate for your upcoming move!