Constant Home Comfort

2-201 Don Park Road Markham ON L3R 1A7

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

heating

company is willing to listen to customers and fixed problems quickly which is good. It shows that the company takes it's customers seriously and does it's best to make the customers happy.

Dear Mr Gao, thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to 4168235808 with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business!

Hi, jeff, I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with the solution we provided. We are looking forward to continue servicing you.

Kaushal
Kaushal
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Fixing a disconnected water heater Gas vent pipe in attic

I had a disconnected water heater Gas vent pipe in the attic. I had a stressful experience getting this fixed, since Wednesday when I called Constant home comfort until Friday when it was fixed. The rates quoted kept increasing during the course of work, from $95+tax to $275+tax. It was uncertain if the pipe could be fixed, or if yes, whether it will be cost effective or not. At the end, I am relieved that this was done.

Dear Kaushal, thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to 4168235808 with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business!

margaret in Burlington
margaret in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

HVAC

We are very pleased with the service we received from Constant Home Comfort. Brian and his team did a great job installing our new heating and A/C. Pricing options and financing meant we were able to replace the furnace along with the much needed A/C and the hint about the smart thermostat subsidy was much appreciated. They even installed the thermostat for us and helped us set it up. I would recommend them for sure.
- M Hunter
Waterdown, ON

Dear Margaret, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Private User reviews Kelowna, BC

Air Conditioning & Furnace

I had an amazing experience with this company. Everything was done on budget and very quickly. David Hu made sure that everything was installed correctly and on time. I would highly recommend this company.

Amy

Dear Amy, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air conditioning

I just wanted to thank Anthony the sales manager for his great service to answer all my questions and came to check my air-conditioning problem even on Sunday. I am so happy about his service and I will definitely refer him to my friends and family members to deal with him. Thanks Anthony for your service.

Dear Customer, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Denis in Newmarket
Denis in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Hot Water Tank Installation

I've replaced my 12y hot water tank with a new 50gal tank. The guys were quick and professional. It was easy to communicate and get the best deal. I'd recommend them to have more tarp for longer hallways, otherwise everything is perfect.

Dear Denis. thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Leo in Kanata
Leo in Kanata

Air conditioner furnance and tankless water heater

I got rebate back from Enbridge.
All productss are from Lennox.
Reliable services and products. The agent is honest and is patient for listening what you wants. Most importantly he would present good suggestions plus immediate response and communication.
The jobs are neatly done. I recommend Constant Home Comfort.

Dear,Leo thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Great service for my furnace and Ac

The technician was very friendly and he promptly serviced my furnace and Air conditioning. He also installed a new thermostats for me ! I would definitely recommend the company. Thank you

Dear,Customer thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Elvin in Toronto
Elvin in Toronto

Expressing my gratitude

I am putting this review after 2 years of using, monitoring and having Constant Home Comfort to maintain my furnace and AC (which was also installed by them). I have nothing much to say but to recognize their excellent work from day 1 with the sales experience, Anthony was (and still is) one of the best knowledgeable, honest person I have dealt with. I would not look anywhere else.

Dear Elvin thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

Private User reviews Campbellton, NB

AC

Used home comfort for many years for AC, furnace and hot water tank. Daniel is patient and professional! He answered all my questions and always provided best discount. Highly recommended!

Dear Customer. thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to serving you again.

More about Constant Home Comfort

Constant Home Comfort provides professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the Ontario. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability. Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high-efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

We have local technicians at each of our locations in GTA Toronto, Hamilton, Oakville, Kanata-Ottawa, London, Waterloo and Windsor. 25% discount while energy rebates are available up to $5,000 for AC, Furnace, HEPA, Tankless Water Heater.

Choose from a variety of high-end brands including Lennox, American Standard, Daikin, Armstrong Air and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top-of-the-line appliance upgrade from the best price after rebates, including installation! We have high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of line energy-efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in-depth how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer-focused.