Stack Electric

Electricians
Stack Electric

Reviews for Stack Electric

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing work and customer service!

Very good company to deal with. Responsive and great communication. They were able to diagnose the issue and fix the problem with ease. Kevin knows what he is doing and I highly recommend his work.

Thanks for the great review it was our pleasure to work with you . Please call anytime

Rod
Rod
1 review Burlington, ON

Troubleshooting gremlins in several kitchen plugs and an outside light.

Kevin and Tracie were amazing. You can tell Kevin is a master at what he does. Fast efficient and friendly. I absolutely recommend Stack Electric. I'm very happy with their work.

Thank you for the kind review, we appreciate it greatly. And thank you again for your business

Paul Tobin
Paul Tobin

Kitchen / dining reno.

Excellent service, communication & workmanship ! I highly recommend Kevin & Tracie in every way possible. They get the job done in a timely & professional manner and the cost was absolutely fair and honest. I’ll be calling him back for more soon.

Thank you for the great feedback it was a pleasure working with you as well and we look forward to work in the future have a great day and thank you again

review
review

Solve Electrical Problem in Minutes

I can't praise Kevin and his staff more, we've used their service several times and I called this time regarding several outlets that were not working in kitchen, turns out we'd trip the switch on the outlets and Kevin diagnosed the problem instantly, and at no charge. Definitely my electrician of choice!

Thank you very much for your kind words it's always a pleasure working with you

EMC2 in Hamilton
EMC2 in Hamilton
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Honest and professional

Kevin and his team are always wonderful to deal with. They are honest and professional, but also extremely personable. We have used Stack Electric three times now over the course of a year and every time Kevin has ensured he could get to us quickly and resolved the problem on site with recommendations. Highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

mbernard1
mbernard1
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrical work

Excellent service bot times I have used Stack Electric. Will definitely recommend and use again.

Thank you for the kind words and your business please feel free to call us at any time for all your electrical needs

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrical repair

Fast service, helpful people , reasonable prices...will recommend every time ....have some more work for them soon...

thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to our next visit.

efreer
efreer

Electrical outage

We lost power to an area in the house. Stack electric knew exactly the cause and the fix. Up and running in an hour. Fast friendly service. At the house when they said.

thank you for the feedback, it was a pleasure working with you

wjr82
wjr82
1 review Burlington, ON

Electrical Panel Upgrade

Stack Electric recently upgraded my electrical panel and I was very pleased with the service. The work was done promptly and professionally. The wires leading to my panel were a little short, but Kevin was able to relocate the panel and made it work. I will definitely use Stack again for any future electrical work.

Thank you for the great feedback it was great working with you as well and thank you for choosing stack electric

jenifer2126
jenifer2126
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Changing two light sconces

Great experience with Stack. The quote given over the phone is what I was charged for the job. They came at the expected time, did the job quickly and were very pleasant to work with.
Will definitely call them again for anything electrical.

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feedback. Was a pleasure working with you, call on us anytime

More about Stack Electric

Service is our Business! Stack Electric is a full service, family owned and operated, electrical contractor located in Hamilton Ontario. Our goal is to provide the best electrical services for all your electrical needs. No job too big or too small. Honest work for honest rates. We service areas from ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Ancaster?