A+ Window Cleaning | Love Your Home

Window & Gutter Cleaning
A+ Window Cleaning | Love Your Home

Reviews for A+ Window Cleaning | Love Your Home

Great work

I asked A+ to clean gutters for a few places. Price is very reasonable and communication is superb. It rained after they left and it shows they did a great job. One place has gutter stuffer, they checked it and decided not to remove and did not charge me for it. Appreciate the flexibility. Will definitely recommend.

Thank you for the very kind words - see you next year! - The A+ Team

Larissa in Richmond Hill
Larissa in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior and interior windows cleaning

Excellent job, well above my expectations! It started with quick and very reasonable quote for exterior and interior windows cleaning. The service was provided perfectly on schedule with outstanding quality. Our windows now are sparkling clean on all levels, including basement. Thank you very much for exceptional work ethics and quality! I would gladly recommend your service to all my friends.

Thank you Larissa! Very kind words! We will see you next year! - The A+ Team

Neil
Neil

Window Cleaning inside and out

Fantastic service, from the booking to being flexible in rescheduling to the actual work the customer service was top notch. Once the work began Matt was a friendly professional who took the time to do it right and once finished provided a report and allowed me to walk through the work completed. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trusted window service.

Thank you Neil!

maria sciulli
maria sciulli

Sparkling Clean

They call on me every year so I don’t need to worry about calling them. They did a great job. I have 32 windows plus a patio door so I am grateful that they can do this bug job and in a timely manner. They are reliable and courteous. Definitely recommend them.

Thank you Maria! We look forward to working with you next year and shooting for the 10/10. -The A+ Team

ronburling66 in Richmond Hill
ronburling66 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

A plus Window Cleaning

Cleaned my exterior windows... great work for 2 years. The admin team is very nice and the cleaners answered my questions politely. Satisfied with this service. Thanks again and see you next year

Thanks for the kind words Ron! Happy to have you as a repeat client. -The A+ Team

Elva
Elva

Window cleaning

Great job all around. From the initial quote to complete window cleaning in and out. They arrived on time and within two hours, completely finished. Will absolutely call them again !

Thanks so much Elva! Looking forward to your next call. Take care! - The A+ Team

Nora McNellis from Aurora
Nora McNellis from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Windows and gutters cleaned.

The guys from A Plus, Matt and Sam did a great job even though they had to dodge a few raindrops towards the end. They were friendly and professional and I would definately have them back next year.

Thanks for the shining review Nora! Enjoy the view! :) - The A+ Team

Bill
Bill

Window cleaning

I was very impressed with A+ throughout the whole process of getting my windows clean. The sales rep was incredibly friendly and offered great customer service. And the quality of the cleaning was beyond my expectations. They did all of the windows, as-well as the frames, sills, and ledges!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a shining review Bill! We're always trying to go beyond your expectations. Enjoy your new view! -The A+ Team

fabio
fabio

Window cleaning

Very professional and courteous .... would recommend this company to anyone that is thinking about getting there windows cleaned properly

Thank you Fabio! We appreciate the review! - The A+ Team

sabrinacan1234
sabrinacan1234

Window cleaning

Always satisfied with their work! The boys are professional, reliable & my windows were squeaky clean!! Excellent work, pleasure to deal with!

Thanks Sabrina! Enjoy your clean windows and eavestroughs! - The A+ Team

More about A+ Window Cleaning | Love Your Home

At A+ we treat your house like it is our own. A+ provides a very personal approach, great customer service and the best quality maintenance for: Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning and Repair, Driveway Sealing and Repair, Interlock Sealing, Caulking Repair. There is a lot of meaning that goes into a ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Vaughan?