Interlocking Stone
Interlocking Stone

Reviews for Bestloc Interlocking

Cameron from Woodbridge
Cameron from Woodbridge

Front and back yard landscaping

Bestloc just finished a substantial landscaping project in our front and back yards.
Large interlock patios, stone steps, fixing grading and drainage issues, new sod, and automatic sprinkler system.
Ryan and his team were fantastic. I have no experience in landscaping, and Ryan was very helpful in making recommendations for materials and approaches that met our needs and budget.
His team worked hard and were incredibly efficient throughout the job. They were extremely careful about leaving the worksite cleaned up and organized at the end of every day, and did their best to keep the noisy machinery work to the middle of the day, to avoid bothering our neighbours.

We're very happy with the end result.

Hello Cameron ,it was great working with you . We are extremely happy that you liked the workmanship.
Many thanks for your hospitality.

Bestloc Interlocking

We had Bestloc landscape our backyard (deck, patio, and plants) and we are very pleased with the results. Ryan is fantastic to work with: punctual on all our consultation appointments, patient with our questions, and attentive to our requests. We had talked with other companies but found Ryan to be the best at listening to our ideas and making it work. Our backyard looks exactly like the design plan provided and we are totally enjoying it.

Hello guys , we are happy you are enjoying your project . It was our pleasure building it .

Shurnett P in Vaughan
Shurnett P in Vaughan

Landscaping The Grand Entrance

I had asked Ryan for a quote four years prior because of the impressive landscape they did on a home on my street. I ask for a quote even though I know I could not afford landscaping at the time. I remember the one the he said to me that got me is "when I am done with your place this little house is going to look a lot bigger."
Over the four years I got more than ten quotes and have visited the jobs they completed, and still did not see the quality work has Bestloc. So I decided to call Ryan it is time. He said " leave it to me, your house is going to have the best curb appeal on your street." And he delivered as he promised. Love it. I Have a Grand entrance! Tastefully done with an excellent choice of trees plants with few rocks. The interlock stone of choice looks amazing. Forgot to mention porch and steps you created. I am constantly asked for his number by friends and strangers. I HAVE A FOREST HILL HOME landscaping in Maple Vaughan and I Love it.
Thank you Ryan and your team, you did what you promised and more. Work was completed in three days like you said. It was a true pleasure doing business with you. You deserve 15 out of a 10.

Hello Shirnet , we are extremely happy you chose us to do the project . Thank you for taking such great care of us .
We are very happy you love the outcome.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Landscaping

Ryan and his crew restored my confidence in contractors. Ryan did what he said he would do with fair price, speed and professionalism. They left my place clean and beautiful. I recommend him to all my family and friends. I am keeping his number on my phone for future job.
Kudos to him and his crew!

Hello , thank you for your kind words . It was our pleasure building your project .

Landscaping, walkway, backyard, driveway

We were referred to Ryan after he completed a walkway at my friend's house. being able to see the quality of the finished work gave me the confidence to make the call. Ryan Is super nice and easy to talk to as is his team. He give input on the best way to go about achieving the look you want. His computer generated printout made it easier to visualize what everything would look like.

our first project was to add a pathway to the side entrance of out basement apartment. picked the stone colour. talked about the style I wanted. turned out great. work was done fast but didn't cut corners on quality. two years and there are no signs of shifting/sinking etc.

second project was getting rid of the grass in the back. we added planters across the back. matched the stone to the previous walkway. he suggested a nice accent boarder. he did a gavel area for the deck. we had an issue with the deck dimension overhanging the accent boarder (not his fault). he came back re arranged the stones to fit the deck dimensions. I tried to pay him for the extra time, travel etc. he wouldn't accept it.

Truly a good man. he cares that you are happy with the end result.

I tried to recommend him to my neighbours who were looking to get work done. They ended up going with a cheaper options. one has had headaches about money and months of delays. The other is having to get the job re done a second time.

When the time comes for my next project Ryan will be the one to call.

Thank Aaron , we are happy you love your project .
Enjoy!!

Bram in Toronto
Bram in Toronto

Parking pad and walkway

From consultation, to build, to finished product I couldn't have asked for a more professional, pleasant experience. These guys are curtious, polite and WORK until the job is done. They take great pride in what they do and I can confidently recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words Bram , it was a pleasure!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway, front & back yard and side step

Ryan and his team did a great job in landscaping for my home. I appreciated their hard work. They worked everyday from early morning until sunset. The job has completed to our satisfaction. I especially like the side step which is exactly what I was expected. The type of stone we selected turn out to be very nice ! My family is happy with his work.

It was our pleasure working for you .
Glad you love our workmanship.

christopher bagovic in Toronto
christopher bagovic in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

pool scape

great company to deal with . they are very professional and hard working . Ryan was referred to me and my wife by a friend ,and he certainly lived up to his name , he came up with a great design for our pool landscape . he then executed the design to perfection . our backyard looks amazing . we will definitely be referring bestloc to all our friends . we are looking forward to the 2nd phase of our project . i will be writing a follow up review about after project stuff however I do believe they will be ok . thank you Ryan for a job well done .

Thank you Christopher, we certainly enjoyed working for your family . Looking forward to phase 2

shaun in Woodbridge
shaun in Woodbridge

landscape design and construction

Best local designed and I stalled my landscape In September 2015 . I can surely say I was very pleased with their professionalism .they are an amazing Company to work with . I called a few other Companies before for quotes and I was not happy with the way they conducted their selves and I was thinking of postponing the project . I then recieved a flyer from Ryan and I can say it was the best call I made . He was very patient towards me and my wife and came up with a great design for our property . The project was installed before the completion date and we were very happy . Job well done

Hi Shaun , glad you love our work . It was a pleasure working for you!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Walkway driveway and backyard patio interlocking

We are extremely happy with the work Ryman and his team did. These guys are so professional, responsible, hardworking and Trustworthy trying their best to make us happy. The team worked long days to complete the project.
Ry an is very competent and honest, he took the time to look at all our suggestions and came up with an amazing design paying attention to every detail. Our backyard was not easy being uneven and not accessible to machinery with much of the work done manually, but the team came up with a wanderfull work. The project finished in late summer, cannot wait till spring to have our trees and flowers implanted.
The best lock team exceeded our expectations for our walkway and backyard transformation, thank you Ryan and his team for all the good work. I would recommend them to anyone. We are so happy that we choose Bestloc.
Haifa Nassief

Thank you so much , it was a pleasure working with you .
Glad you loved your project .

More about Bestloc Interlocking

Bestloc Interlocking is trusted and respected landscape design and Installation company operating in the Greater Toronto and Surrounding Areas. As a proud and certified member of ICPI (Interlocking and Concrete Pavement Institute), we provide our clients with award winning landscape designs and industry leading installations. Bestloc was found on two main principles of encouraging family outdoor living and building structures that last.

Many years ago, Ryan Morant, founder and president started out being a labourer, where he developed his passion for the trade. He then became a foreman, and inspector, and subsequently a teacher. Under his leadership, our professional team of highly skilled and qualified personnel provides innovative landscape designs. With over 15 years of planting and masonry experience, and hundreds of thousands of square feet laid, Bestloc Interlocking embodies the values of strength, performance, and passion. We are dedicated to providing our clients with custom landscaping solutions.

We are in constant communication with our friends at ICPI (Interlocking and Concrete Pavement Institute), and are always up-to-date on industry leading techniques on landscape designs and installations. We offer good communication with our clients from the beginning of each project to its completion. Our experienced project management means your project is completed on time and on budget.

Furthermore, we complete every task with a commitment to integrity and a devotion to excellence using the best quality products guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. If you wish to create the finest outdoor living experience for you and your family, please do not hesitate to contact Bestloc Interlocking for a free consultation/estimate.