Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Reviews for Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Alissa
Alissa

Best in town

I pretty much don't even look anywhere else whenever I need to replace blinds. Joe is easy to deal with, reliable, focused on customer service and meeting client needs and delivers products that are quality and with quick delivery times. I also find his prices to be affordable.

Mustang in Mississauga
Mustang in Mississauga
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Whole Home Window Coverings

We needed window coverings for our whole entire new home. Not an inexpensive purchase. We refound Crazy Joe after three decades and ordered custom drapes and custom pleated blinds. The quality of the materials for the drapes and blinds were superb. The custom installation from Angelo was also out of this world. Joe’s honest and focussed approach on customer service and quality is definitely not crazy. I would highly recommend buying drapes and blinds from Joe without hesitation. His prices are unbeatable.

Saori
Saori

JOE IS AMAZING!!

We were looking for blackout curtains and curtain rods for our apartment. Joe was very helpful and found us exactly what we needed with our budget.
Thank you so much again for your excellent service.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Condo blinds

Crazy Joe’s did an excellent job installing motorized shades in my condo. Would recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of blinds or shades. Excellent pricing compared to the big guys and the installation was FAST.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Blinds

I had purchased drapery from Crazy Joe's several years ago. When my mother needed new blinds in a couple of rooms, I took her there. Leo was extremely helpful in making a selection.
The service was super fast. Had the custom blinds made and installed in 7 days.
I recommend Crazy Joe's to anyone who wants quality blinds at a great price.

Maureen
Maureen

Roman Blinds

I absolutely love my Roman Blinds
Joe came to my home which was lovely. They look amazing and i love the color
Great service
Very satisfied.
I would recommend them to friends.

HZolty
HZolty

Excellent service. Beautiful blinds!

Service was excellent. Blinds looks beautiful! Worked with us to find exactly what would look best and fit our needs and time of order to delivery and installation was really quick.

John from Brampton
John from Brampton

Sheers for Condo

We had used Crazy Joes for draperies several years ago and were very happy with them. When we needed sheers for our newly purchased condo in London we called Joe.
He helped us decide what we needed over the phone and we bought them sight unseen. They were ready on time for pickup and when we put them up they were exactly what we wanted.
Hats off to Joe for his knowledge and great service!

Blinds and drapes

The first store I ever walked in to look for blinds was Joe's and I didn't need to go anywhere else. He delivered my drapes in a WEEK! I was amazed how fast the service was. Joe is the sweetes and amazing guy, he listened to what I wanted, made recommendations and now I have amazing drapes in my living room. I'm coming back for the rest of my house back to Joe!

More about Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!
1970