Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Blinds and drapes

The first store I ever walked in to look for blinds was Joe's and I didn't need to go anywhere else. He delivered my drapes in a WEEK! I was amazed how fast the service was. Joe is the sweetes and amazing guy, he listened to what I wanted, made recommendations and now I have amazing drapes in my living room. I'm coming back for the rest of my house back to Joe!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Window blinds

Fast turn around and quick install. 2 weeks from order to completion. Our 3rd time using Joe and would recommend to anyone.

Private User reviews , ON

Draperies

I needed new draperies for my family room and living/dining room so I decided to call Crazy Joe's. Joe came to my home in Tottenham, showed me different materials, took precise measurements of my windows and also provided some advice as to what would look good. I wanted some elegance added to my rooms and Joe delivered. I love my new drapes. If you are looking for draperies and want a great price, excellence in work, courtesy and knowledgeable service then Crazy Joe's Draperies is the place to call. You won't be disappointed! I would recommend Crazy Joe's Draperies to anyone who expects great service.

Deb
Deb

Replacement Curtains

Really really happy. I had damaged curtains, that matched with 2 other windows, so was looking to only replace curtains on the one window. Joe started by saying send him a picture so I wouldn't be wasting time going there if he didn't think he could get close. They had the material and created a perfect match!!! He said would be done in 2 weeks and it was. Joe is super friendly, nice and obviously knows his business. I was very happy with the price, and would definitely recommend you check him out if you are looking for any type of window covering.

Tara
Tara

Go with Joe

I had to find someone who could cover my 4 story house with shades, curtains and blinds. What a relief when Joe came quickly. He had picked out lovely fabrics as I had described (I am very picky) and offered a reasonable price. The work was done quickly and very well. When I asked for a small change after installation, Joe was pleasant and got it fixed. My neighbours have already commented how good our front window looks. You will not be disappointed!

Vadym in Toronto
Vadym in Toronto

Vertical white blinds

Super quality! Very quick and free delivery. Ever so marvelous packaging. First-rate service. I will reorder the blinds for my bedroom and recommend Crazy Joe's to all my friends! Thank you a lot!

Jeff - Toronto
Jeff - Toronto

Excellent Quality, Fast-Service, Best Prices!

I've been buying curtains and blinds with Crazy Joe for years and he's always great to deal with. I've shopped around many times but I haven't found anyone that can match his price and quality. Crazy Joe really does have crazy prices and excellent service. I called him last week to discuss a pair of shears for the large windows at the front of my house. We made a very reasonable deal, $250, and he had the ready in 4 days. I hung them up and they are exceptional! Thanks Joe! I would highly recommend shopping at Crazy Joe's and I've always found him to be fair, honest, and timely. Looking forward to buying from Joe again.

Waldemar in Brampton
Waldemar in Brampton

Vertical blinds

Service was good and found him knowledgeable, he followed through in remedying a factory mistake, all in all very pleasant. This was a second time we used him, he tends to remember his customers.

A & I from Flesherton Ontario
A & I from Flesherton Ontario
0 reviews Flesherton, ON

Vertical blinds for whole house

Very pleasant to deal with. Due to Pendamic I shopped via Internet and communication via Phone. No problem. Pick-up location no problem.
My 2" blinds look wonderfull on windows all are vertical including sliding doors. I would recommend this bussines to anyone.

More about Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!
1970