Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Jeff - Toronto
Jeff - Toronto

Excellent Quality, Fast-Service, Best Prices!

I've been buying curtains and blinds with Crazy Joe for years and he's always great to deal with. I've shopped around many times but I haven't found anyone that can match his price and quality. Crazy Joe really does have crazy prices and excellent service. I called him last week to discuss a pair of shears for the large windows at the front of my house. We made a very reasonable deal, $250, and he had the ready in 4 days. I hung them up and they are exceptional! Thanks Joe! I would highly recommend shopping at Crazy Joe's and I've always found him to be fair, honest, and timely. Looking forward to buying from Joe again.

Waldemar in Brampton
Waldemar in Brampton

Vertical blinds

Service was good and found him knowledgeable, he followed through in remedying a factory mistake, all in all very pleasant. This was a second time we used him, he tends to remember his customers.

A & I from Flesherton Ontario
A & I from Flesherton Ontario
0 reviews Flesherton, ON

Vertical blinds for whole house

Very pleasant to deal with. Due to Pendamic I shopped via Internet and communication via Phone. No problem. Pick-up location no problem.
My 2" blinds look wonderfull on windows all are vertical including sliding doors. I would recommend this bussines to anyone.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New living room and bedroom drapes

We bought our first set of drapes for our whole condo in 2007! We went back in 2020. Joe was wonderful. We had an in store appointment. All Covid protocols were in place. Everything was installed in our condo and we absolutely love the drapes we bought. The fabric was rich and beautiful. We would recommend Crazy Joe's again.

Custom draperys

I received an excellent price with quality drapes. Fast turn around on these. Very friendly & knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone. Very satisfied with the results on this.

Maria
Maria

Blackout blinds

Quotation process was painless. Professional measurements took 15 minutes. Great price and fantastic installer. These guys are so easy to work with. We will definitely be doing repeat business with Crazy Joe's in the future.

Drapes, Vertical blinds, vertical sheers

We were looking for drapes, sheers, vertical blinds, and vertical sheers for our nine foot floor to ceiling windows. After less than satisfactory time lines and prices from big box stores, we paid Crazy Joe’s a visit. Not only did he know exactly what we wanted, he delivered and installed faster and cheaper than his competitors. His high quality product, prices, and knowledge put him above the rest.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

sheers

I needed replacement sheers & Crazy Joes was very informed, helpful & competitive & a pleasure to deal with. He over delivered which made me happy. I would recommend him to any one looking for drapery.

fitted master bedroom drapes

Excellent and very friendly service from Joe, with the completion of these high quality drapes a few days earlier than projected. I'll highly recommend Joe's drapery services to anyone looking for high quality in the shortest time.

Connie e.
Connie e.

Happy customer

Toronto lost a legend with the sale of Honest Ed’s. Thank goodness we still have Crazy Joe! I bought a roller blind and a horizontal blind for two large windows (105” & 94”) at a price lower than a local big box store and a local company specializing in window and floor coverings. Service was excellent (and fun). Turnaround time was under 2 weeks and would have been sooner had I placed both orders at the same time. I know where I’ll be shopping next time I need window coverings.

More about Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!
1970