Carter Electrical Inc

Tom Hutchison from Old Toronto
Tom Hutchison from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Electrical

As a General Contractor in Toronto, I often use Carter Electric on my jobs. Sean is reliable, professional and affordable. I recommend Carter Electric to all my clients and to you as well.

Tom it is a pleasure to work with a contractor that is so detail oriented and such a hard worker.
I always enjoy working with you and your team.
Thanks THH CONTRACTING.

Brett from Etobicoke
Brett from Etobicoke

Electrical Work

I had Carter Electrical in to my home to add a couple of electrical outlets, install two dimmer switches for my pot-lights in my basement, hang my flat screen and fish speaker wire through the walls. He did a fantastic job and was very professional. I highly recommend his services. He is returning to install lights on my patio, add some electrical outlets to it as well and install pot lights in my kitchen.

Thanks Brett,
You were a pleasure to work for. See you soon to light up the patio.

Chris Bodnar from Old Toronto
Chris Bodnar from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Custom Bedroom Lighting Solution

Currently I live in a retro fitted centurion loft in downtown Toronto. The unique living space required a creative expert to come up with a lighting solution in the bedroom given the space was not generically designed. With soaring 15 ft ceilings, post and beam design and tight dimensions the challenge was to create an artistic conversation piece rather than simply traditional lighting.
Sean Carter listened and shared his thoughts on coming up with a solution based on his skill set and experience with these projects. Through his inspiration, power was brought to the ceiling via non-traditional methods that required hours of time to custom fit. The fixtures themselves were sourced from a location Sean had a vast amount experience with.
Given the entrance/exit is just off the bedroom, many people have come and gone and commented on the lighting and it perfect fit for the space. I have since acquired many properties and will only trust Sean Carter to carry out all the creative electrical work each one may require.

Running EMT in your beautiful loft was definitely the right way to maintain the industrial look. I appreciate the praise for the design, but you were a big help. Thanks again for using Carter Electrical.

Bob Milette from Vaughan
Bob Milette from Vaughan

Kitchen and Main Floor Renovation - Electrical sub project.

I have used Carter Electrical in 2011 (previous home) and 2012 (new home) to complete kitchen and main floor renovations. The quality of their work is excellent and is always on-time and budget. Besides the actual work, Carter Electrical is very helpful in the planning stages of the project and often identifies "better" approaches. Carter Electrical works to or exceeds code only; no corners cut, best materials only. In fact one of the projects required an ESA certification and the only "criticism" was that the work exceeded code! I will use Carter Electrical on my next projects.

So happy to work with someone who appreciates a quality product. Unfortunately there are many people who think that a non CSA product will be fine just because they bought it at a "reputable" store for a quarter of the price. Thank you for valuing my work and work ethic.

Bob, your contracting skills were exceptional. Thank you for continually using me and my team.

More about Carter Electrical Inc

Congratulations! You've found the most affordable and friendliest electricians for your every need. No job is too small and estimates are always free! Carter Electrical Inc. offers high quality, worry-free work. Make the smart, affordable and SAFE choice. We provide courteous, highly professional service that will always exceed your expectations! ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?