Everest Drain & Plumbing

31 Commercial Road Toronto ON M4G 1Z3
Everest Drain & Plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Everest Drain & Plumbing

Fixed kitchen sink clogged drain

I had an emergency plumbing situation with a severely clogged drain in my kitchen sink. Everest Plumbing responded immediately and sent a very competent plumber. Adrian worked clean, was very efficient and polite. Thank you!

Mike in Brantford
Mike in Brantford

Commercial application Unclogging drains

Unclogging drains - there was a continuous problem with drains on our commercials properties , where the sewer would continuously backup . We currently had a different plumbing company that could not figure out the problem . I Called Everest plumbing, they attended site and fixed the problem within a couple of hours . They are very professional fast and cost effective.

StevenG in Toronto
StevenG in Toronto

Leaking toilet fixed

Indra identified the problem with my leaking toilet quickly and fixed it. I would recommend this company. Thank you for acting professionally and helping me correct the water leak issue.

Hey Steven, thank you very much for your trust and help to earn your business and we hope to see you again. Lastly, it would be our pleasure to notify the plumbing technician, Indra, of your kind words.

Unclogging bathroom sink

I was a bit skeptical when I contacted Everest Plumbing last year when I had an emergency repair of my kitchen sink because I don't usually contact people on Facebook or Google due to bad experiences. However, Indra proved to be different. He was and is very sincere, polite, professional, efficient and effective to the point that I continue to depend on him for all my Plumbing issues as well as recommended them to my friends and everyone else. If you want a professional, efficient Plumbing job, please contact Everest plumber, you will be greatly satisfied with the job.

Dear client, we are really happy that you could rely on our Everest plumbing technician, Indra, even with your unfortunate recent experiences. We hope that you continue to rely on Everest Drain & Plumbing for future tasks and thank you for taking the time to critique Indra's work.

Bopanna CK
Bopanna CK

Toilet Replacement

I called Everest to replace a leaking toilet. Despite stores being shut due to Covid, Donald managed to source a toilet within a day and showed up on time. He was very professional, courteous and explained the problem in detail.

He replaced the leaking toilet maintaining a cleaan workplace at all time.
I have no hesitation in recommending Everest for their workmanship and professionalism.

Dear client, we are extremely grateful and thankful for your trust and reliance on our plumbing firm, Everest Drain & Plumbing, and our top province plumbing technician Donald. We are delighted as well that you would recommend our plumbing and drain services to your friends or acquaintances. Lastly, thank you for taking the time to reflect on our Everest Drain & Plumbing technician's service.

Kathleen Murray
Kathleen Murray

Install new hot water tank

I contacted Everest Plumbing this week to replace a leaking hot water tank. As a single woman I'm used to being treated poorly by some trades people Prior to contacting Everest Plumbing I had received an outrageous quote from another plumbing company that I had dealt with in the past. Based on this quote It was obvious to me that they were not interested in doing the work.

From the moment I spoke to someone at Everest I could tell I was dealing with professionals. Rather than having a technician come out to my home they l asked me to take pictures of the current tank including the labels containing the specs. This made a lot more sense to me. I was told I could have someone out the same day, which was impressive, but I opted to have the work done the next day.

The entire experience with the technicians was impressive from the moment Suraj and Jerry arrived. Both men provided service that went above and beyond my expectations. They insisted on removing their boots upon entering my suite. They explained the whole process to me and took it upon themselves to contact the superintendent of my building (something I should have done) to explain who they were, and the work being done. They covered the smoke detector so it wouldn't be set off by the welding and blocked the bottom of my front door to avoid fumes escaping. They cleaned up the work area meticulously. They were pleasant, polite and respectful throughout the entire process. They stayed until they were sure the tank was working properly, and I had hot water. They took time to label my electrical panel as the circuit for the tank had been mislabelled.

I keep a metro shelving unit on wheels for storage in the same room as the hot water tank. It's fully loaded with pantry food supplies and extremely heavy. I had removed it to allow them unimpeded access to the room. When they were done, they took it upon themselves to push the unit back into the room. It would have taken me some effort to accomplish.

It was an absolute pleasure to have such kind and thoughtful service. I would recommend Everest Plumbing to everyone I know, and will definitely use them for all my plumbing needs in the future.

Hi Kathleen, we are thrilled at the service our Everest Drain & Plumbing technicians have delivered from the start to the clean up at the conclusion of our work. We hope our work can convince you to trust us for future services and please do recommend us to your friends and families if they require our plumbing expertise.

Frustrated
Frustrated

Kitchen faucet and tap leak in garage.

We had a tall kitchen faucet installed, worked well, still does but it wobbles. Last winter we had a leak in the garage at the tap close to the
house wall. The same guy came, was in December he stopped the leak,
said he'd be back in the summer to fix that faucet. I told him about the kitchen faucet being wobbly, he said he'd put a rod in the stem. Called
in the summer to have the garage tap finished, they send out a different guy, he has to make two trips because he doesn't have the part to fix the
tap and didn't know what the problem was even though I told him who was here initially and said he'd be coming back. This second plumber fixed the tap in the garage, but didn't turn on the hot water for the laundry tub which is on the other side of the wall. Told him about the rod for the kitchen faucet, but that would now be extra. I find this company frustrating, surely the original guy should have know that tall
faucets would require a stem to stop them from wobbling, and if you turn
off the water to repair a tap on the other side of the laundry wall, wouldn't it be nice to have asked if the hot water is needed at the sink since he had to be under there to fix the outer tap. I'm not at the age I can easily crawl under and do it myself. I have since found another plumber who doesn't do there barest minimum in servicing and charges half the cost they did.

Hi we appreciate your candid feedback and also apologize for the difficulty you have experienced. We will absolutely take this into consideration for our future services, so your customer experience can be much improved.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Service Call - Broken Toilet

We woke up with water pouring out of my dining room ceiling. Placed a call at 7:30 am and they were here by 12:00. They were professional and polite. They followed covid rules and wore a mask. The problem was fixed in a reasonable time and explained why the issue happened.
Highly recommended.

Thanks Mark for your candid review and we are glad that we could help solve your issue at this difficult time.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Very pleased

I received a competitive quote from Everest and authorized them to do all the plumbing necessary to install a new sink, dishwasher and ice maker. The plumber who attended at my home was Surat. He was prompt, polite and friendly. The job was a little more complex than anticipated, but the company honoured their quote. Surat couldn’t do enough for me. My son in law is an engineer who knows a lot about plumbing. He said it was a very clean and efficient reorganization of the pipes, he confirmed it was a very professional job. My home was left completely clean and free of debris. I’d welcome Surat back anytime.

Hi Michael, we are extremely glad that even in our toughest times Suraj was of great help and gave your home the professional service it deserved by an experienced Everest Drain & Plumbing technician.

They found the problem and fixed it

We had a problem with a toilet that wouldn't flush upon moving into an old (but new to us) house. Everest identified the problem and fixed it. We also bought and had installed a pressure-assisted toilet. Indra, the plumber, was courteous and professional. He also pointed out some bigger issues that didn't need to be fixed right now but that we'd need to repair down the road. The pricing was very competitive, and he also did a good job cleaning up. I was very satisfied with the service and I would use Everest again.

We are delighted that our plumbing technician, Indra, was able to help you with your toilet flushing issue and we are extremely pleased that you would take your time to review us. Thank you.

More about Everest Drain & Plumbing

Throughout the Greater Toronto area, we offer a full range of Plumbing services. With our licensed & Insured Plumbers, you can be assured of getting quality workmanship. We offer fully guaranteed, fast and efficient service.

In delivering our services, we are:
KNOWLEDGEABLE: We use our knowledge, experience and expertise to provide quality services.
RESPONSIVE AND TIMELY: We will respond to our clients in a timely, courteous, and fair manner.
PROFESSIONAL: We treat all clients with respect and dignity.
HELPFUL: We strive to be available to our clients and support them by providing clear, accurate and relevant information about our services.
ACCESSIBLE: Our services are delivered in a manner that promotes participation of persons with disabilities and considers their expectations of dignity, independence and integration.
We take pride in a job well done and value our clients trust. Every project great or small is equally important to us.

Drains
Our plumbing company has handled every kind of clogged drain and sewer. We offer a complete residential, commercial & industrial drain maintenance service which includes: clearing, cleaning, lining, power flush and replacing broken drains. We realize that having a blocked drain is unpleasant and should be fixed quickly, so we offer a fast & convenient way to get things solved!

Drain & Sewer Video Inspection
If you’re experiencing reoccurring issues with your sewer system, a video inspection might be the right solution to diagnose the core of your drainage issue. During the video inspection process, we inspect the drain system to identify the exact cause of the problem whether, whether it be a clog, root intrusions, or cracked,
crushed or misaligned pipes.

In addition to current home owners utilizing our video inspection service, many prospective home buyers use our video inspection service when considering buying a home. It offers piece of mind when buying a home. It also allows the home seller to provide reassurance to any prospective buyer.

Plumbing
So, whether you have a big or small job, we are able to help. Our range of Plumbing services includes the following:
*Installation of Plumbing Fixtures
*Water leak diagnostic and repair
*New construction plumbing
*Leaking tap repair
*Hydronic Heating System
*Hot- Water Tank, supply and installation
*Garburator installation and repair
*Burst pipe repair
*Hose bib repair and installation
*Toilet installation and repair
*Thawing Frozen Pipe
*Back Flow Prevention
*Water proofing
*Water Jetter
*Saniflo toilet installation and repair
*Sump & sewage pump installation and repair
*Sewer and storm drain maintenance
*Drain replacement
*Drain repairs
*Drain lining (Trench less pipe lining)
*Drain pipe torpedo
*Drain locate and diagnostic
*Detailed Conditions of all Drain Lines
*Complete Inspection Reports Outlining any Issues with the System
*Video recording is provided of the drain inspection (If needed)
*And much more!

Our service locations near you:
1. Everest Drain & plumbing of Burlington