Martin's Pest Control

Reviews for Martin's Pest Control

sherivincent71
sherivincent71

Awesome Team

I have a mushroom farm and Martins team are AWESOME!! They are always prompt with our pest control service and are very friendly. Jamie is a great guy!

Thomas in Calgary
Thomas in Calgary

The wasps - they're gone!

Thursday a neighbour hailled me from the curb stating "I'd come closer to chat but you've got a lot of wasps coming and going from your deck. I checked an she was right
That night I figured they'd be asleep and so went out to dust them bug killer. I found out in a painful way they were light sleepers.
Friday I called Martin's Pest Control in they late morning. They worked me into their schedule and showed up around 3pm.
During the task the representative and I chatted. He indicated that the insecticide he was using was a mixture Pyrethrin (derived from some types of chrysanthemum blossoms ) and nicotine - not exactly edible but all natural with a short life in the environment.
He also suggested the type of caulk to use to close off the path leading to the area under the steps
He indicated that all the wasps should be dead but if not call him for another blast of insecticide
I was quite happy to move so quickly from "What'll I do?" to "Well that's done!"

Bev in Hamptons, Calgary
Bev in Hamptons, Calgary

Pest Control

We have used Martin’s Pest Control for 1 year to manage our mice and vole problem. The service they provide has been excellent. Efficient, professional and always reliable. I would definitely recommend Martin’s Pest Control.

studeanwilson
studeanwilson

Rodent and ant control

We love this company! They are trustworthy, efficient, and effective! Our technician is amazing and very personable. We have, and will continue to, recommend them to anyone in need of their services.
Keep up the great work.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Pest Control

We are long time customers of Martin's Pest Control. There have been many pests we've dealt with over the years, from wasps, voles and a bird that tried to make a nest in our dryer vent. Bill is happy to run over and help us out. He is very friendly and super knowledgeable. We highly recommend his services.

Thanks

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Service

Professional. Took the time to take pictures to send and explain everything while I was at work. They notify me when they will be checking on my vole boxes.

Valerie B.
Valerie B.

No more mice

Great service and no mice inside since we started with Martin’s Pest Control. Highly recommend them.

lmgplaut
lmgplaut

Vole infestation in the garden

Martin’s was very prompt in responding to my call. They explained the whole process and provided service for a year. The technician was very courteous, reliable and professional. The voles appear to be eradicated as there was no damage this winter. I would highly recommend their service and will use them again for any pest problems I get. Great company

donna.ruggins
donna.ruggins

Annual extermination services

Martin's Pest Control offers exceptional customer service regarding any pest control questions or concerns. They took the time to visit me and helped me understand the nature of the situation I was dealing with. They are honest and knowledgeable and explained what options would work best for the problem. I learned a lot from my service technician. Products used were explained and keeping my family and pets healthy and safe was a priority for them. They were efficient and on time. We were clients for nearly 10 years. I moved provinces and wish I could have brought them with me!

More about Martin's Pest Control

Martin’s Pest Control is a family owned and locally operated Calgary business. Our priority is building relationships of trust with our customers and providing peace of mind and professional service to Calgary and surrounding communities in southern Alberta.

All of our technicians are Alberta licenced and receive on-going training to ensure they remain leaders in our industry and on top of the latest treatment techniques and developments.

Life is better with great quality pest control and that is what we offer at Martin’s Pest Control, great quality! Our priority is bringing you the best pest management programs and services possible. At Martin’s pest control, you enjoy the advantage of knowledgeable staff working for you, our valued customer. Our phone is answered locally by local people. Your money stays in the community and keeps local people employed locally. The same technician will visit regularly so you will always see a familiar face.

At Martin’s pest control our services are designed to rapidly accommodate a wide range of residential and commercial clients. Our knowledgeable technicians have the training, experience, and resources to eliminate all types of destructive pests and protect your home or business. Our highly trained technicians inspect your premises to evaluate and pinpoint exactly how to keep you pest-free and worry-free. Our experts monitor pest activity and respond promptly to your calls. We offer a wide range of personalized programs to meet your needs and we take pride in the service provided and the results achieved.

Pests can disrupt your peace of mind, destroy gardens and property structure, and contaminate fabrics