Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare

Reviews for Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare

mrlimey in Toronto
mrlimey in Toronto
0 reviews London, ON

Brutal service since moving to Enercare

Had great service before. Since joining Enercare they didnt show up to my appt. Called them and was disconnected 3 times. Called back asking for a new appt and was told October. Orig appt was in July. I said this was not acceptable so they said they will look into another date and call me back. Nothing. Contacted Enercare through Twitter and explained what happened and they said they will get back to me Im a timely manner. Still havent heard back. Absolutely brutal. Done with this company, onto the next.

Private User reviews London, ON

Will not even respond to complaints

Charged me $455 for filters worth $180. "Technician" was untrained. Broke the o-ring that came with the filter set and installed 2 of 3 filters in the kit incorrectly (in the wrong place). Left one area in need of a filter empty. Complained by phone. They said they would call me back. Crickets. Called again. Crickets. Terrible service (and yes, I am a on their service plan).

We apologize for your experience and would like to look into your situation. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address, and phone number, and we will follow up with you. Thank you.

Private User reviews St. Thomas, ON

They only have time for customers that are “members” so if your looking to give them your business don’t bother they are to busy to help anyone who isn’t financing products through them

They told me because I’m not a member they could look at my furnace in 30 days from now. I don’t even understand how anyone in there right mind would even think that was remotely acceptable. Mean while they would have showed up Yesterday a Sunday and bill me twice as much for a weekend after hours call lol. So if I’m willing to pay 140 just for a service call you can be here in less than 12 hrs but if I want to pay regular rates you can be here in a month.......SHADY SOOOOOO SHADY

Dianne & Ted in London
Dianne & Ted in London
2 reviews London, ON

A/C Maintenance

Josh and Lee, who was in training, arrived promptly to do our annual A/C maintenance. They thoroughly inspected and tested everything to make sure all was in order. I would highly recommend both employees for their expertise and knowledge. Great job!

Dianne and Ted - We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed.

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Furnace Part Replacement

Not sure who they are paying to write these other reviews, but this company seriously overcharges, knowing full well that they have you right where they want you: pay what they say or lose your service fee, which you'll have to pay again to the next company that tries to overcharge you. $573/hour for labour in my case. The London HVAC racket is clearly thriving. We need laws to protect us against this kind of company. Don't believe the Google reviews or the ones on their site. Look instead at all the complaints and the people they buy off on the BBB site. I fell for the 700+ positive Google reviews - don't be another victim like me.

Frank, we regret that you have concerns and would like to gather more information. Please contact us at CustomerService@ServiceExperts.com with your full name on the account, address and phone number and we will follow up with you.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto
0 reviews London, ON

Service Call

New customer to Roy Inch experienced first time service call completed by Jesse who was extremely professional, pleasant and knowledge . He shared with us tips on how to run our system more efficiently. Great representation from your company. So happy we made the decision to go with Roy Inch, good job.

Diane, thank you for taking a moment to share this wonderful review!

A/C Purchase and Installation

We were very impressed with the Roy Inch sales representative, Audrey, and her thorough approach. She offered several helpful suggestions for improving the air flow and air quality in our home. These suggestions were included with the installation of the A/C unit.
The installation team were amazing. Talk about a professional approach.

Hello! We are happy that the team worked together to provide you with a great experience!

Servicing the Air Conditioner

I was very impressed with the service Jesse completed in cleaning our Air Conditioner over the long weekend. He was extremely thoughtful & arrived on time by calling first to confirm his arrival time.
I was disappointed our furnace filter that was ordered was not in so another service call would be required. I had called almost a week in advance and asked the filter to be changed at that call.

Hello! We appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that Jesse was able to provide you with the top notch service that you needed. As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and will work to make your overall experience favorable.

jvardon
jvardon
1 review London, ON

Maintenance AC

My service tech Brandon did a fine job. He was thorough and courteous. He spotted a potential problem with the wiring at the outside unit and a service call has been arranged. This is much appreciated as it probably will save a call during the height of the cooling season. I would be happy if Brandon could be assigned to service my furnace/AC in the future.

Hello! We are thrilled to hear that Brandon demonstrated top notch service!

Kathy Perry from London
Kathy Perry from London
2 reviews London, ON

spring pre-scheduled air conditioner maintance

Jessie called before he came, arrived on time and was very professional and polite. He gave worked quickly and answered all my questions.

I was exceptionally pleased with both Jessie and the service he provided, but I would expect no less from an employee of Roy Inch.

I will always deal with your company for any of my service needs.

Kathy, thanks for being a loyal customer and sharing your positive experience!

More about Roy Inch & Sons Home Services by Enercare

Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts has been in business for over 91 years & is considered as the leading heating, air conditioning & plumbing provider in London & surrounding area. Roy Inch & Sons Service Experts provides great service, works with integrity, uses honest business practices & employees the ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in London?