Picture Perfect Flooring

Patrick Hanlon from Edmonton
Patrick Hanlon from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New flooring in Family room & Bedroom

We recently had our flooring replaced by Pavel and his crew. All I can say is Picture Perfect Flooring is just that, PERFECT. I was kept informed of when the work would be done from start to finish. Simply the best contractors I have ever hired. I would like to add as they did most of the cutting outside on my lawn when they finished sawdust was all over the place including the lawn. In addition to spotlessly cleaning both rooms they even vacuumed my lawn. Who does this? Absolutely 10 Stars.

0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home owner

Pavel was fantastic his service and quality workmanship is first rank our flooring is fabulous and I have used Pavel twice always amazed of his knowledge and great customer experience they really care about making the customer happy

Jessica
Jessica
1 review , AB

Project

Pavel and his team did an excellent job. They were diligent in there install and we were very impressed. Communication was always clear and install was done in a timely manner. Workmanship was extremely professional!

Thank you Jessica place looks awesome

Cole in Edmonton
Cole in Edmonton
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Flooring Install

Pavel was extremely detailed and took his time to come see vinyl boards that needed to be replaced due to poor install by a different company. Pavel was amazing to deal with and incredibly careful and clean when working in our home.

Thanks Cole glad we could help you out

Dale
Dale
0 reviews , AB

Vinyl Plank and baseboards

Second time I have used Pavel. This one was for my daughter's first home. Quality was perfect and on time. No concerns at all using this contractor. I look forward to sending him future business.

David  in Sherwood Park
David in Sherwood Park
1 review Edmonton, AB

Flooring Repair

I was putting my house up for sale and Pavel was the only person who would come and look at the flooring issue. He took the time on his way home for the day to come to my house and fix the problem. He solved my problem and would not accept any payment for his service call.
I would highly recommend Pavel and will use his company in the future.

Thanks Dave I'm glad I was able to help

Glenn
Glenn
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

flooring replacement

Pavel and his crew are very good and a pleasure to work with. They go out of there way to ensure you are happy and satisfied with the job they have done. Always clean up at the end of each day. Recommend them for your flooring requirements.

Thank you Both I'm glad picture perfect flooring was able to help out with your flooring project your house looks amazing

J Mason
J Mason
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Engineered Floor Installation

My husband and I could not be more pleased with Pavel and his incredible installers(Jeremy and Yannie). They went above and beyond to make our floor installation flawless and in a timely manner. They were incredibly careful and clean when working in our home. Pavel met with us prior to go over the project to alleviate any issues and answer any questions we had. These people are impeccable at what they do, and take pride in their work! Hands down, without question, would recommend to anyone! Thanks so much Picture Perfect Flooring!
Jim and Cyndy Mason

Thank you Cyndy and Jim such a pleasure working for the nicest couple in sherwoodpark good luck with the rest of the Reno thank you for everything

TBGib11
TBGib11
0 reviews Gibbons, AB

Floor Repair and Vent Install

I was VERY nervous to get my hardwood repaired but it needed to be done. We had a water leak and I was not sure who the company was sending to our home. They assured me that he was the best and that I would be happy. They did not disappoint, Pavel was fantastic! His attention to detail was amazing, he truly loves what he does and takes pride in his work! I was quick to ask for his contact info as his company will be my go to if we need more repairs. PS-the custom vents he made were gorgeous and I wish I would have had them done years ago!
Thanks Pavel!

Thank you I'm glad we could help you out

Franken Homes
Franken Homes
1 review , AB

All my flooring for all my projects for franken Homes

Pavel and his crew are the best in the business
You could not ask for better service, install and price
Without a doubt I would recommend him for any project you may have for any flooring and stairs

Thanks you boys it's been a pleasure working for you over the years

More about Picture Perfect Flooring